Back in the Game. First Question

blue_eyed_devil

Don Juan
Reaction score
What happened to oral?

Especially from younger women?

You'd think there'd been an Oprah episode proclaiming that semen contains battery acid.

Five years ago, when I was working the market, first-night head was practically a given. I remember once speculating with a buddy of mine that it was a power play by the girl -- oral places her in control. It used to be MUCH harder to get laid than it was to get head; for me, anyway.

I have had 3 ONS's and two multiple-night stands since I've been single. But not one of them under the age of 30 - that's 4 of the 5 - gave head on that first night. The woman who was my age had no problem with it.

WTF has changed? Is this some new entitlement thing with the young'uns? What did I miss?

Are we back to the 80's again?

2crudedudes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I dunno, but my ex (and on and off FB) ain't letting my d*ck anywhere near her mouth. However, she still expects me to eat her out. To which I say: f*ck off. We'll bone, and that's it. Maybe that's why I haven't been getting laid so much in the past months :S

blue_eyed_devil

Don Juan
Reaction score
That has been EXACTLY my experience with the younger ones. Total role reversal.

They must've circulated a memo or something.

This really sucks for me, because I enjoy going down, always have. It's like all the greedy douchebags and play-gangstas out there have tipped the scales and blown it (pun unintentional) for the rest of us. LAME.

exscall

Don Juan
Reaction score
well i personally dont have any problem getting oral of most of my ons or first dates etc which are all young gorgeous women. Maybe your having a bad run or there is something not appealing about your penis.

blue_eyed_devil

Don Juan
Reaction score
exscall said:
well i personally dont have any problem getting oral of most of my ons or first dates etc which are all young gorgeous women. Maybe your having a bad run or there is something not appealing about your penis.
Tonight went better. Maybe you're right; it was just a run of bad luck.