Back again

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're

Not gay are ya? Just fvcking with ya...

Thanks a bunch, if you need anything back people, let me know...

Tekniq

Don Juan
Reaction score
Let us begin shall we?
http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh5/crossboss/n51906468_31674065_3969.jpg

When I see this picture the first thing that pops into my head is "wow this may be one of the most AFC/loser crowds in my life. Look at the guy on the left with his white-trash sunglasses tan and his pedophile smile that also doubles as an alarm for attractive females to make sure they do not even talk to your group. I mean honestly, even the Asian guy looks like a total disappointment, where is his cool FOB haircut and awesome imported Japanese denim? Listen buddy im not entirely sure who dresses you in the morning, but at least take the blindfold off of their eyes. I also like how you bring your two gay friends with you, they really do make a nice couple back there.

http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh5/crossboss/n220301469_30765536_6632.jpg

I'll now go on to this picture, this one really got me rolling on the floor laughing simply because of the caption "The Matrix". Indeed this is the matrix, but you seem to have taken the wrong pill and plummeted straight into the land of idiocy that is plagued by social ostracism. This picture is a perfect example of the existence of a douche bag subculture among you and your WASP friends, i mean honestly; you cant even show the middle finger correctly. In whatever delusional dream world you are living where you think you are king, peoples head's must all be too small for their bodies like yours. The person on the right does not require me to describe her in any way, the comedy is just there just like her obvious lack of going outside into the sunlight.

http://a379.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/7/l_68238f16da05db107562bfee89b451da.jpg

By far my favorite picture, because of the two wannabe prostitutes at your side. The disdain i hold for people with fake coach bags is almost up there with my contempt for people who wear fitted hats backward. Let's get back to the ladies, im assuming you show this picture to every guy you know to show that yes you are able to at least talk to females and not just stare at them with that dumbfounded face which seems to plague all of your pictures. These chicks are quite average at best, and if you go outside of your hick-town and community college you may just find that there are girls who are legitimately attractive, and do not look like they have every strain of herpes known to human kind, and possibly gorillas as well. At least that black dude in the back is right about point down at the failure in this picture.

There you have been judged, don't complain.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great

Great, so the biggest AFC Loser, gets girls... how original... Great thanks for the critique...but your saying just the pictures suck... all of them? :moon:

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How about some real judging...

Not from some wannabe slut. I don't care if you are harsh, but how about some real criticism?

Guybrush

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tekniq said:
Let us begin shall we?

When I see this picture the first thing that pops into my head is "wow this may be one of the most AFC/loser crowds in my life. Look at the guy on the left with his white-trash sunglasses tan and his pedophile smile that also doubles as an alarm for attractive females to make sure they do not even talk to your group. I mean honestly, even the Asian guy looks like a total disappointment, where is his cool FOB haircut and awesome imported Japanese denim? Listen buddy im not entirely sure who dresses you in the morning, but at least take the blindfold off of their eyes. I also like how you bring your two gay friends with you, they really do make a nice couple back there.

http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh5/crossboss/n220301469_30765536_6632.jpg

I'll now go on to this picture, this one really got me rolling on the floor laughing simply because of the caption "The Matrix". Indeed this is the matrix, but you seem to have taken the wrong pill and plummeted straight into the land of idiocy that is plagued by social ostracism. This picture is a perfect example of the existence of a douche bag subculture among you and your WASP friends, i mean honestly; you cant even show the middle finger correctly. In whatever delusional dream world you are living where you think you are king, peoples head's must all be too small for their bodies like yours. The person on the right does not require me to describe her in any way, the comedy is just there just like her obvious lack of going outside into the sunlight.

http://a379.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/7/l_68238f16da05db107562bfee89b451da.jpg

By far my favorite picture, because of the two wannabe prostitutes at your side. The disdain i hold for people with fake coach bags is almost up there with my contempt for people who wear fitted hats backward. Let's get back to the ladies, im assuming you show this picture to every guy you know to show that yes you are able to at least talk to females and not just stare at them with that dumbfounded face which seems to plague all of your pictures. These chicks are quite average at best, and if you go outside of your hick-town and community college you may just find that there are girls who are legitimately attractive, and do not look like they have every strain of herpes known to human kind, and possibly gorillas as well. At least that black dude in the back is right about point down at the failure in this picture.

There you have been judged, don't complain.
Hahahahahhahahahahaha! Best post I read today...:crackup: :crackup:

Hey buddy, if I were you, I would reread this post over and over again. It is SO TRUE.

You need serious improvement - like most of us. Learn to take criticism...

Edit : I take it back. I really think that this post is extremely OFFENSIVE. I didn't notice that at the time I read it, it just sounded funny. I didn't know it was making fun of the poster.

Last edited:

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guybrush said:
Hahahahahhahahahahaha! Best post I read today...:crackup: :crackup:

Hey buddy, if I were you, I would reread this post over and over again. It is SO TRUE.

You need serious improvement - like most of us. Learn to take criticism...
Really what do you expect me to do...get new pictures???

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright... I deleted all of the pictures...

I will try and get more when...I go out to the club tonight....

Is it only the pictures?

Guybrush

Don Juan
Reaction score
crossboss,

First off, I think Tekniq's post is really offensive. Just filter out his insults. I am sorry I laughed it, it just sounded funny. But now that I look at it, he's clearly RUDE.

SO never mind him.

But let me tell you my opinions. I am an average guy who have had somewhat success with women, but all my dates were purely by chance - no DJ game was necessary. SO I am LAMER than you in a lot of aspects.

- Outfit

Try new outfits. And ASK A GIRL'S OPINION on how to dress. You seem like you are the captain in that ship. Guys have to develop that sense with a woman first. And then you are going to create your own style. But now it's not really impressive.

- Haircut

I'd try a different haircut, this looks very plain. Again, a girls opinion would be very nice...

- Workout

You seem to be a little overweight. Start working out! Great way of doing some activity, and it'll build up the necessary confidence. Sign up for a gym, get a personal trainer, and work out...

- Those pictures are not cool. Don't put a lot of pictures to myspace or facebook , be a little bit mysterious. Have one very good pic, and don't post anything ordinary.

be patient, don't give a sh!t to what people THINK about YOU. At the end of the day, it's your call buddy. And your life. I don't think you have dumbfounded look on your face, and I don't think the girls in the picture were wannabe sluts. It was a very cool picture.

AND do NOT TOLERATE offensive posts like Tekniq's.... I suggest you do a lot of reading from this site. Read the BIBLE, the book of pook, the posts of Rollo Tomassi, Interceptor, STR8UP ...

Good luck buddy

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
crossboss said:
Ok if you are looking for changes this is what I would do if I would look like you (note: this is just my opinion and just like assh0les, everyone got one and everyone knows one).

- Ever tried the buzz cut or the shaved look?! that might work for you. You seem like a really nice guy which is great with people but with women you want to attract, they are looking for someone who is a little bit edgy on the outside.

- You look like you shop solely at Eddie Baur and the Gap. Now that's ok if you are just chilling alone or with your friends but if you are going out with the intentions to pick up, a nice shirt, pants and shoes from a more upscale store would help.

- Most of your pictures you are covering up the shape of your body with loose clothing. If you are a bit chubby then you need to work harder at the gym. 3 times a week may not be enough if this is your only time you actually do any excercise.

- http://a379.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/7/l_68238f16da05db107562bfee89b451da.jpg

I wouldn't post this picture here. There is a website that posts pictures of cute girls with guys who look/act silly in pictures. I won't mention the name of the site but most know about it.

This looks like a group of guys that enjoy talking about star wars/star trek or reruns of family guy (I bet there is at least one guy in this table that annoys everyone with his voice imitations, tell me I am right!). I bet that if a hot woman like this (http://www.sexywomansexyclothes.com/sexy_woman_clothes/sexy_women_tight_dress.jpg) walked by your table, chances are high you would all clamped up, pretend you aren't even looking at her, giggle after she passed you by and tell one another all the nasty things you would do to her if given the chance. *sigh* brings back memories of the time I was once in highschool playing cards with geeky/nerdy guys and hoping one of the jocks across the cafeteria would not harrass me today.

Now I don't know you in real life so its hard to judge from pictures only. Whatever you want to change you have the ability to do so, unless you are already comfortable in your own skin.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha Ha

Thanks...for the good posting...What pictures, should I keep...or rearrange??? Some people say lots of pictures will add social proof.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:moon: Really you want a piece of my ass as well? Kiss my ASS.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Geez so many

homesexual men commenting on my myspace....which one may be a pedophile male..What a bunch of LOSERS...

HOW ABOUT ORIGINAL comments...Not a repetiton of the same...you guys sound like robots!!!