Baby steps...

VoiceofReason

Don Juan
Reaction score
Does anybody know what time it is?

It's time for an...

APPROACH REPORT!!!

8/28/o5

Concert at a local tavern, crawling with HB's. I know the band, got the shout out, made new friends, blah, blah, blah. Six approaches, but only one number. Balls...

I talk to a few girls (it was kind of a dress up thing for Halloween and all, so the openers weren't a problem.) and pulled some nice C+F, a few neg-hits here and there. A very smooth night, if I say so myself. But I hadn't talked to the HB I had my eye on all night...until...

She was talking to one the band members (my roomate) and he wasn't that interested. She's sixteen (age of consent in NC) and he's 23. Not happening. So, after exchanging a few words with her prior to this blessed event, I gave her hell about her Queen of Hearts costume and had her laughing, I got her aside and said:

"I'm about to leave, but before I do, I need your number..." and boom she's reciting it and giggling and getting wet...okay I made the last part up, but I think it adds flavor to the story...

Keep in mind that this is an HB8.5 and I'm fairly new to all this.

Anyway, there was a party afterwards and I invited her to it. She said that she had plans to go drink with a couple of her friends.

HB8.5: I'm probably gonna be at my friend Dustin's drinking.
Me: We're ten times more fun than that.
Wing: Just move your party to our house...
HB8.5: (enthusiastically) Okay! Sure!

So we said we'd give her a ring and give directions...but when we did I asked for HB8.5 just to make sure i had the number right. Another girl picked up the phone and said HB would be right out, please hold on...DIAL TONE!!!! The byotch hung up!

WTF?!?

So, what to do? Should I next and not give it another thought or try again later? She's SOOOOOO hot....

P.S. I don't remember who said some of the things I quoted, but you know who you are and thank you...

1!

strams4ever

Don Juan
Reaction score
I love the way your honest, 6 approaches 1 number. Much better than other sh!t I have read here.
If she's really that hot, she is probably f!cking some guy as I type. But you can call her anyways. :)

booga

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not a guru or anything but I'll tell you from personal experience that only 1 number in 10 is worth anything, so try not to get all excited about it even if the girl seems enthusiastic. Just make number-collecting a constant background activity in your life.

VoiceofReason

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by strams4ever
I love the way your honest, 6 approaches 1 number.
Hey, I am the voice of reason after all...

But I'll give it another go... I'm adopting DinoCassanova's "3 Strike's" rule. But I'm only giving her two...something about it...I'm not sure. Anywho, I got another # today.

I'm a host at a local resteraunt and my new co-host is DAMN FINE!! HB8, if I say so myself. But, after some C+F (my strong point) I got the number, me and my roomates are having a party on All Hallow's Eve, and she likes to get naked when she drinks...:D

Voice, out...

1!

Last edited: