B*tch calling me out

Stringer_Bell

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I went on this date with a girl I have seen a couple of times before. She kept telling me (again and again) that I kept asking her the same questions. she didn't call me out on it once, but many times.

I have been dating a lot of different girls recently and after a while everything they say kind of merges into one. I can see where this b*tch is coming from, but seriously, calling me out like seven times on it? Literally every question I asked, her response was, 'You already asked me that.' I thought it was impolite.

I didn't tell her this but I take Klonopin (for anxiety and insomnia) and it has definitely caused short term memory loss. No lectures on that please, it's a separate problem.

Anyway, how would you guys react to this? Is it reasonable of her to do this? She also said her ex boyfriend used to make lists of things she mentioned and she thought it was 'cute'! Like lists of things she said she liked and didn't like. I was like, 'What the fvck, that's just weird!' but she seemed to like it. She's Colombian if that makes any difference.

Am tempted to next this ho for her behaviour tonight. She's hot though.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Either fix your memory or take notes. Who likes repeating themselves all the time. The girl isn't being unreasonable by calling you out. Take notes when you get home from dates if youre dating more women than your mind can handle.

Last edited:

Stringer_Bell

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Either fix your memory or take notes. Who likes repeating themselves all the time. The girl isn't being unreasonable by calling you out. Take notes when you get home from dates if youre dating more women than your kind can handle.
"Your kind"???? Sorry but what does 'my kind' mean exactly?

I don't like listening to some tedious skank drone on about her 'fascinating' work or social life but I don't repeatedly call her out on it. As for taking notes, spare me, please.

Raymond

Don Juan
Reaction score
No ones like to repeat themselves. When you ask the same questions, people will think you're not paying attention to them.

IMO, she was nice by pointing it out for you, so you can fix your problem. What happen if you go on dates with different girls? Will you keep asking the same questions?

The problem was not the girl who called you out, but you!

Stringer_Bell

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus, the stuff they say is so tedious. Are you saying I actually have to listen to them? Half the time I'm just looking at them 'understandingly' and thinking about something else.

asa_don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
don't worry about it, get to a point where you're banging instead of talking, it will all be forgotten.

Jaylan said:
if youre dating more women than your kind can handle.
nice way to insult a guy.

Stringer_Bell

Don Juan
Reaction score
asa_don said:
don't worry about it, get to a point where you're banging instead of talking, it will all be forgotten.

nice way to insult a guy.
Thanks asa_don. Yeah, I'm still not sure what Jaylan meant by 'your kind'. Would you care to elaborate Jaylan? Very odd thing to say.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stringer_Bell said:
"Your kind"???? Sorry but what does 'my kind' mean exactly?

I don't like listening to some tedious skank drone on about her 'fascinating' work or social life but I don't repeatedly call her out on it. As for taking notes, spare me, please.
Typo, met to say mind. I would have hoped people would have looked down at the keyboard (M is close to K), read what I was typing, read the OP again where he mentions issues with his mind holding information, and been able to gather that I may have made a typo =P

And look, if its too tedious for you to at least listen to women, in order to form a decent enough connection for them to sleep with you...then be lazy, stop listening, and jerk off. All the woman is asking you to do is carry on a decent conversation and pay attention. Its not hard.

Stringer_Bell

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Typo, met to say mind. I would have hoped people would have looked down at the keyboard (M is close to K), read what I was typing, read the OP again where he mentions issues with his mind holding information, and been able to gather that I may have made a typo =P
Ha ha, ok. that makes more sense.

Well, honestly I don't pay that much attention to what they're saying. I don't remember conversations with most women simply because they're so bland. But I take your point, if I'm to play the dating game I have to at least appear on top of things.

El Suave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If a conversation is bland, get up and walk away. I've done that before. Why stick around? You don't have to say anything, fvck them.

On the other hand, if you feel that the problem is with you not being able to focus, work on it.

Stringer_Bell

Don Juan
Reaction score
They're all bland. I remember 'interesting' conversations. Everything else just washes over me. I see it as the price of pvssy. Honestly speaking making notes is the only way I won't forget what the hell they've told me and stopping them morphing into one.