B**ch names

EveryPostHere

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been thinking about this, and really want to see if anyone else has noticed examples of this. All or most all women of a certain name being a b**ch.

The number one example I can think of is the name Jamie. EVERY woman I've known with this name has been an egotistical, stuck on their self b**ch who thought they were hotter than they were. The type that's so narcissistic they thought all men wanted them, when really the vast majority could care less.

Let's hear some b**ch names.

Rock on :rockon:

logicallefty

Reaction score
Jessica, Barb, Bridget

Zapp Brannigan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Autumn. A name suggesting the girl is nice and easy going, but everyone I know with the name is the polar opposite.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nicole. I know its a popular name but I can't think of one girl named Nicole that I've met in my life who I could stand to be around. And no, I don't have an ex named Nicole.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No no no. You CANNOT forget about Ashley or Britanny. Isabel is one too. Alyssa/Melissa.

I would normally think that this is crap, but I have noticed this too for a few years now. It's like you are what your name is. I mean sh!t, my name means calm or leader depending on how it's used and I tend to be both of those things. It's some weird sh!t. Not gonna lie.

:-)

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Katie/Katy.

Both appear as angels who can do no wrong in the eyes of lesser mortals. In reality they are c0ck hungry wh0res.

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tracy and Sharon meant bimbo in UK many years, I think that stereotype is no longer.

Zapp Brannigan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bri. I've known like six girls with that name or some variation of it, and they we all the double life type. Masking their true selves, pretending to be innocent and good when they were really the opposite. Another strange thing about them was they were all really snobbish, and thought they were better than people. Really high maintenance too.

Anne or any variation of it. The women I've known with that name were extremely uptight, treated everyone like s**t, and were VERY snobbish.