b 1tches problems

knubbe23

Reaction score
hey im new here, whats up?

anyway, i have 2 b1tches in my class i have to deal with everyday. we used to be friends.. but something happened that is not my fault.. and now they're acting like little immature girls and talking sH*t about me behind my back and even when im just a couple of feet away..

i want to do something that will send the message that i dont really care what they do... or that it doesnt affect me in anyway.. which it really dont..

do i stoop down to their level and talk back at them the way they talk to me (very rude)? or do i ignore them completely and it will eventually stop? should i confront them and tell them that they're just pretty much wasting their time b/c its not affecting me in anyway what so ever...

thanks~!

gmillar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Obviously it's affecting you a lot, since you're posting here about it. Just ignore them, stop getting so worried. I think it's ironic that you say it doesn't affect you, yet you come online and join a forum just to ask what to do about it.

knubbe23

Reaction score
true

i guess what i was trying to say is that when they talk crap for example, about appearance or something about my personality.. it doesnt affect me in a sense that it will lower my self esteem.. im a pretty confident guy and i do just fine with girls...

but i do get very annoyed when im sittin there trying to do work, and i have 2 s1uts talking behind me and know that they're probably talking about me..

knubbe23

Reaction score
hahaha thanks!
but theres gonna be a more DJ-like approach to this

gmillar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, a true DJ would probably just ignore them. That's not much fun though.

Plec07

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
gmillar said:
Well, a true DJ would probably just ignore them. That's not much fun though.
Agreed. It's always more fun to just use your wits and insult them in the most original ways possible. This could even get them interested in you, which could lead to yet more fun if you run your game right lol.

Tidus

Reaction score
Okay, here's what I do in such situations.
During the class, when everything is quiet, the teacher is talking and those two girls are talking Sh*t, Raise your hand. When the teacher calls on you, Say "Sir/Miss, ______ and ______ are being B*tches." that should shut them up. If they say anything to you say "I'm Sorry, i can't understand you, maybe if you take that D*ck out of your mouth I'll be able to hear you a little better," then turn around and try not to laugh lol

knubbe23

Reaction score
Tidus said:
Okay, here's what I do in such situations.
During the class, when everything is quiet, the teacher is talking and those two girls are talking Sh*t, Raise your hand. When the teacher calls on you, Say "Sir/Miss, ______ and ______ are being B*tches." that should shut them up. If they say anything to you say "I'm Sorry, i can't understand you, maybe if you take that D*ck out of your mouth I'll be able to hear you a little better," then turn around and try not to laugh lol
hahah thanks

naes420

Don Juan
Reaction score
tell them your tired of there ****, and say you swear to god you will flip over the desk if they dont shut the **** up, if they dont shut up, which they proably will, just throw some **** around the room if u get in trouble who cares at least you prved you dont take **** from anyone