Avoiding attraction

RJuan

Reaction score
I have this issue with my friends Girlfriend
If they are attractive, i will avoid all eye contact which always fails
Making me like a total loser peeking on her, and at times it become really obvious that i just leave the table.
I have no problem having a good conversation and good eye contact with an attractive lady but it becomes an issue if she is attached to someone i know.
Part of my fear is getting her attracted to me and letting people know my attraction to her.(probably this is the answer to my question)

if i am attracted to girls, i always shows it in a non-verbal way, but how to turn it off ?

prickster

Don Juan
Reaction score
RJuan said:
I have this issue with my friends Girlfriend
If they are attractive, i will avoid all eye contact which always fails
Making me like a total loser peeking on her, and at times it become really obvious that i just leave the table.
I have no problem having a good conversation and good eye contact with an attractive lady but it becomes an issue if she is attached to someone i know.
Part of my fear is getting her attracted to me and letting people know my attraction to her.(probably this is the answer to my question)

if i am attracted to girls, i always shows it in a non-verbal way, but how to turn it off ?
you are supposed to show attraction to women, the only people that are asexual are psychotic serial killers, people with severe autism and children

if you don`t feel sh*t around women, you could be gay as well

your problem is shame around your sexuality, thinking that you hurt women with it, but that`s just as big nonsense like "study, than go find a safe and secure job", while the richest people never finished university, never worked for anybody else, except themselves ... society is based on lies, lies keep man calm and obedient

women need to experience your desire towards them, that you are choosing them, otherwise you`ll be boring and avoided ... romance novels are full with melodrama, because women crave intense emotions

gay as it seems, the first episode of Twilight was directed by a woman, watch it to get a general sense of what women read while we aren`t approaching them