Avoid girls who said they've been beat by their ex-boyfriends

Meisterman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
nyc123 said:
i was surprised when i opened this thread that most everyone is saying that it's the female who's at fault. But after reading through, I can see it being the case sometimes.

But we shouldn't rule out that it could be the man who's at fault. Could be both of them.

in fact i think that if i were dating a woman and i wanted to smack her on a regular basis, i would probably refrain and break up with her instead. (at least this is what makes most sense to me right now, when i'm not angry) can't be dating females that piss me off on the regular.

I don't really think it's the idea on who's "fault" it is. I see that as missing the point. It's more so the fact that she attracts those types of relationships in the first place. And that's a red flag because if she did that she will likely do it again. It's the same idea as the people who say they "can't stand drama" and "absolutely hate it" whereas they are literally the most dramatic person you know. It's not a conscious decision, but it's almost like they enjoy the things they claim to hate. As a couple other posters have said, it probably stems from a girls' insecurity and feelings of worthlessness and in order to justify these beliefs she puts herself into situations which further reinforce these beliefs (abusive relationships, addictions, eating disorders, drugs, etc.)