Reaction score
Red flags:

1) takes selfies
2) has an Instagram (this is key)
3) on her phone all the time
4) uneducated
5) doesn't ask you questions about yourself
6) has a kid

May the force of finding a non slvt be with you.

rascal99v

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You mean all those POF chicks who certain people like to spam? :crackup:

4 and 6 are the most important chicks to avoid. Those are the leeches who are looking for a baby daddy. All chicks use their phones and take selfies.

Last edited:

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:
Red flags:

1) takes selfies
2) has an Instagram (this is key)
3) on her phone all the time
4) uneducated
5) doesn't ask you questions about yourself
6) has a kid

May the force of finding a non slvt be with you.
If you are going to call those all red flags shouldn't you at least explain why. I know guys who take selfies too, who have instagram, on their phone all the times and have a kid. You shouldn't just make generalized statements like that. I'm sure there are a bunch of people in here who were raised by single parents. I bet they don't think their parents are worthless.

Syrio

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know a LOT of women and I literally don't know a single one who hasn't taken a selfie

b305d

Don Juan
Reaction score
You gotta be kidding with #1.

Does such a girl even exist?

Mr Nigm@

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ummm....every man and woman takes selfies these days. What are you talking about?

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so avoid every woman?

hmmm, can definitely see the benefits of that one, but....

Stort_Brød

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys... whats a selfie? hahaha
but seriously? hell man even I take the occasional selfie :D

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel for guys who are 21, because all of the chicks they meet are narcissistic/in search of beta orbiters and blowing 10 c0cks a week….at least the hot ones are. There are normal chicks out there but yes, they are hard to find. When you are older it gets better.

Stort_Brød

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
why do you think I go for the older ones? I may only be 23 but I can pull off 29 with ease YAAAY for beards and a big build.

Johnny Alias

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If a chick has over 100 profile pics on fb that's a baaaaad sign. If a chick posts 5 selfies a day on instagram that's a bad sign.

HOWEVER... This is only if you're talking about an LTR. If you just want to bang them and drop them who gives a rat's ass???

The kid stuff... to each his own... on the phone all the time... mehr who isn't?

Never asks questions about you is a RED flag... for an LTR. Please note some chicks know this and will ask the questions, but you can tell they ARE NOT interestd in the answers. They're just doing it because its expected.

BTW you pretty much described every stripper and vegas waitress I've ever known...

Lotus Effect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree with you Johnny!

They are only Red Flags if you are looking for LTRs.

Since most of us, specially the ones viciously posting, are most likely heartbroken for any reason whatsover, going into a LTR is not the best course of action!

So instead of avoiding this red flagged girls (i.e. Selfies, BPDs, Tattooed, Single Moms, Multiple Cats, Vegs, etc) you should:
1-F*ck'em for the b*tches they are
2-Get the experience
3-Solve your inner issues while doing it
4-Don't get attached to any of this 'problem girls'
5-Keep f*cking them until you find the pick of the bunch
6-Profit!

And, on a personnal note, I'm well aware that the american culture is beyond repair, and that the vast majority of women are beyond slutish! Brazil is walking towards the same direction, specially 90's chicks, but as cats, selfies itself are not a problem, a decent girl will eventually take a selfie the same way as she may have a cat...

The difference is in the ammount (Of cats, and selfies)

Mr Nigm@ said:
Ummm....every man and woman takes selfies these days. What are you talking about?
And about this mate...

A guy taking a selfie is beyond GAY! But in case you are doing it, HERE IS A QUICK GUIDE ON PROPERLLY DOING IT!

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP your use of 'most girls' and 'all girls' is quite disconcerting.

Most, if not all, of your posts mention either 'most' or 'all girls' when 'some girls' might be a better use of the superlative.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For 1-3; Yea, these girls wouldn't exactly be the best LTR. They live off attention SMH.

For: 4-6; This is common sence. Run from these girls.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
That's a Tall Order

That's like saying don't date a black chick under the age of 40 that doesn't have a tattoo or a weave.

countwoofoolah

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to agree....

A girl to me , who takes selfies all the time just strikes me as someone looking for or is in a situation of:

Validation
No real friends who take pictures of her
No real life to take pictures of
Vanity
Little princess
Has nothing else to do
bored
Needs a new facebook profile pic because the okd one looks too much like her when she was with "that guy"
Just so many other things...

Id say one or two yeah....but consistently ? its a problem

ALL WOMAN WHO ARE ONLINE DATING TAKE SELFIES
why do you think they are there in the first place ???
NO FRIENDS , NO INTERESTS - JUST WANTS A GUY WHO WILL DO AS SHE SAYS , this is genuinely one of the many reasons online dating is the ltr killer

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
so just because a girl has an instagram its a red flag? are you all insane here now? you think everything is a god damn red flag, if she sucked your d1ck itd be a red flag because you havent gotten head in years.