autistic child after you get married?

picard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
have you notice a rise in autism in kids?

how do you guys feel when you have a autistic child after getting married?

I wouldn't be able to raise an autistic child. I would have to give up the child to adoption.

Miamidad81

Don Juan
Reaction score
My son is in the autism spectrum. You just need to put them in therapies at an early age and they will be just as good as their peers and even excel past them.

SHECHAFESMYFIGS

Don Juan
Reaction score
This post has to be a joke

I have never felt anger from a purely ignorant post on this site, until I read this one. I clicked on it because I have an autistic son, and I thought this would be a thread by a guy asking for help. You, sir, are a chickensh*t.

That being said, any child of your's might be better off by being placed for adoption. I will not waste any more time on this post or any other that you submit, but I will ask that you vent your moronic thoughts on one of the many NPD or ASPD sites on the Internet.

grayclif

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have had many encounters with families that have been challenged by this disorder. The common factor among them is that they all rise to the occasion and do what they must.

I don't know if the OP has a child or not but when look in your child's eyes and they in yours for the first time - you will realize at that very moment that you will do whatever it takes.

Luthor Rex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends on how autistic they are. If they are high-functioning with Asperger's or something, then they can be worked with and maybe even have a 'normal' life. Still, the resources you'd have to pour into them is a lot more than for a functioning child, so adoption isn't a bad idea.

A low-functioning autistic child has no real hope at a future. It's a miserable life for them and a drain on resources that you could give to another child. Adoption or exposure works in this case.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
picard said:
how do you guys feel when you have a autistic child after getting married?
Well, most of the time when I have an autistic child after getting married, I usually treat him or her the same way as when I have an autistic child before getting married, or even when marriage doesn't occur, either, before, during, or after producing the autistic child.

I treat them kind of like parking spaces. (not that I park on top of them mind you) sometimes you get a really good one up close and you don't have to work very hard, but other times you have to park really far away and it seems like all that walking is going to cut into your shopping time, but what the hey, what else are you going to do.

Generally speaking thought, the more autistic children you have, the easier they are to deal with.

Just like the many other things in life that seem to be much more difficult that you expect. Because you aren't a total whiny bytch deuchbag still crying for mommies tit, you learn to deal with the tough stuff.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Picard,
Oh look Old chap,no need to get so worried,you are just unaware of what Autism is all about,the problem with Psychological conditions is that once a syndrome is named they sure as hell find people to fit it....Look at Aspergers,they even lumped Einstein into that one...But I don't wish to downgrade the seriousness of Autism I had a Son who was thus diagnosed,never spoke till he was three he is a Qualified Diesal Mechanic now and travels the World in good solid jobs...Downs Syndrome is another thing,that is one sad business.