Attraction

Lamia

Don Juan
Reaction score
Almost 5 months ago, I met this girl in a swiming club durring the summer. We are really friendly with each other and we love to talk to music because she plays guitar, viola, and the piano and Im the guitarist in a band.

We are really good friends, but I want something more. I want to flirt with her but I dont know when is the right time, and when is it that I ask about girlfriend and boyfriend stuff.

So what Im wondering is how do I go from friend to girlfriend?

Zerotwoonenine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Five Month And Made No Move??? Dude You Have Blown Your Chance, Now She Sees You As A Friend And Nothing More>>>>>move On And Forget About Her>>>>trust Me!!!!

Precursor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Zerotwoonenine said:
Five Month And Made No Move??? Dude You Have Blown Your Chance, Now She Sees You As A Friend And Nothing More>>>>>move On And Forget About Her>>>>trust Me!!!!
thats the real truth.

Reaction score
ok it may be too late but hell do REAL MEN ever give up with out trying? HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ur one goal for now is to get the god dam #

after that we can help ya sum more

Zerotwoonenine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ok this is what you do. GIVE ME SOME REP FOR TELLING YOU THIS>>MOVE ON>>IF YOU KEEP GOING YOU WILL ONLY WASTE TIME>>REAL MEN MOVE ON IF SITUATION IS LOST
YOU CANT TURN IT AROUND
GIVE ME SOME REP AND DO WHAT I SAY>YOU WONT REGRET IT TRUST ME

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
^ Shut up. You sound like a noob, "Ohh...do this, and gimme rep because I'm a fat tithead".

Provide sound advice and reputation will come. All you're doing is looking like a real idiot right now.

Technically, he shouldn't be moving on. Yes, he shouldn't FOCUS on her, but no, he should not dismiss her entirely. That is why you're getting a half-flame. Something could happen if he tried for the date (we dont' know if he has yet), yet you fire off that he should forget about her because well, you're cool like that.

No, you want reputation, start putting some goddamn thought into your replies.

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If your replies are thoughtful, your reputation will be clear from the experience your wisdom shares with those here.

Lamia

Don Juan
Reaction score
I find what most of what you guys as good information but what I have a problem is taking it from a friendly relationship to closer relationship. I called her Wendsday to see if she wanted to do anything this last weekend but she had to go to the Christmas Dance with her friends. She went with her friend and she said she would have gone with me if I would have told her earlier >_<.

So what I was wondering is how do I get her attracted to me and how did you guys get someone to be attracted to you?

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
I'm running two girls at once. The first one, I'm her dream guy. I listened to her when she wanted to talk, I flirted with her, and I presented the 'good guy appearance with a wicked awesome personality (do lots of different things, experience, light-hearted jokes, etc). That's how she's in love with me.

The second, she's fallen for me because she thinks I'm cute/sexy, and I didn't show her much attention (more aloof then anything, throw a bit of whatever). This one was before I knew about game.

Point is, there's no one way for a girl to like you. Either you have to figure out what she wants in a guy to make her interested, or, you have to do the best you can in making yourself the best damn possible guy you can be. If she's decent, you get attraction, she'd be stupid to turn you down (hence why rejection is a good thing sometimes).

Nice go though asking her out to the thingy, ask again after the dance (OR..OR...better yet, go to the dance yourself with bros). She'll be surprised nonetheless.

Don't give up hope :up:

Lamia

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice Docs.
And I asked her to go out with me this weekend, Im trying to figure were is a good place to go and what should I do?

Got any advice?

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
And I asked her to go out with me this weekend, Im trying to figure were is a good place to go and what should I do?
Any place is a good place as long as she is interested in you. Lets say I really liked a girl and she wanted me to come along to a concert for a band I completely despise, and costs $60 to go. If I really liked her, I'd go, for her.

Same deal. I've taken girls grocery shopping, to the park, shown them how to drive, and other stuff.

That's about it.

Alex_1987

Don Juan
Reaction score
Doc speaks the truth, but you should also give some thought as to what place can put you in a situation where you get the opertunity to shine.

NewspaperRalph

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do whatever u can, but you've got to chase more girls mate. You can't concentrate your energy on one only, that's the fastest way to learn here - cuss we're all here to learn. we can't always hit home run on our first experiments.

try chasing 2 or 3, or even more if u've got the time, but what you want to do is, try different things on each, and save your best "tricks" for the one you like.

Lamia

Don Juan
Reaction score
NewspaperRalph said:
Do whatever u can, but you've got to chase more girls mate. You can't concentrate your energy on one only, that's the fastest way to learn here - cuss we're all here to learn. we can't always hit home run on our first experiments.

try chasing 2 or 3, or even more if u've got the time, but what you want to do is, try different things on each, and save your best "tricks" for the one you like.
bad news she's busy on mid terms, but whatever I'm going to a party anyways :p

But what do you mean by chase? How do guys get the girl that they want?

NewspaperRalph

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol. "chase" as in, work on the girls you would like to date. even if they look like 7. you just need to practice on flirting, it's all experiance - you can feel it, and it will be like a part of you. imagine being able to go up to a girl, whome you do not know, other than her name, and start instant attraction. ones you get the attraction going, your set! then, the worst you would have to deal with is being that person's friend :eek: (that's if you never got to ask her out)
so even if you screw up, u got a fem buddy! that can give you girl advice and would help you out! it's a win-win situation.

p.s. you can get the girl you want, but there's stages of personal development you have to go through. you don't want to always be self concious and always analyze yourself (it sends bad body language). plus it would be impossible for me to name you all of the tricks (sorry :( ).
you can get the girl you want... you gotta have faith in yourself!
good luck!:up: