attractfed to girl with bf

Jmac

Don Juan
Reaction score
There's this girl in a few of my classes that I started liking. I have a good feeling she likes me too cuz when I talk to her she smiles and plays with her hair and what not. In fact in class today she asked the teacher if she culd come to the front to sit next to me. But in class today I asked who she was goin to prom with and she was like her bf. Shuld I go after it?

Theminatar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jmac said:
There's this girl in a few of my classes that I started liking. I have a good feeling she likes me too cuz when I talk to her she smiles and plays with her hair and what not. In fact in class today she asked the teacher if she culd come to the front to sit next to me. But in class today I asked who she was goin to prom with and she was like her bf. Shuld I go after it?
I would, right now I'm hitting on a girl in one of my classes and she seems interested. I constantly flirt with her, and am an ass to her at times and she hasn't mention her boyfriend yet. So I wont stop the flirting.

Jmac

Don Juan
Reaction score
Theminatar said:
I would, right now I'm hitting on a girl in one of my classes and she seems interested. I constantly flirt with her, and am an ass to her at times and she hasn't mention her boyfriend yet. So I wont stop the flirting.

yea she seems interested, I just dont know how to take it up a notch with her having a bf..

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Simply escalate.
I'd wait untill she was available, and gone for other chicks meanwhile.

Jmac

Don Juan
Reaction score
NorwegianDJ said:
Simply escalate.
I'd wait untill she was available, and gone for other chicks meanwhile.
She wont be the only girl I'm flirting with. If things don't work on to the next 1

Analyzeit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's your choice man, to be a dj you dont have to be a relationship breaker, ect. Infact i personally don't go for girls with bfs. More fish in the sea.

But its your call man

But if you are gonna do it, make sure her bf can't beat the **** out of you lol

And if you wanna save her in your ***** bank for later, make sure you keep away from her now dont slowly escalate and hope she becomes available keep away then come back again but dont be an a hole.

One advantage a man has, is the new guy thing, girls love a new guy especially in HS when its often the same old dudes

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But if you are gonna do it, make sure her bf can't beat the **** out of you lol

________

Hahaha exellent!

Jmac

Don Juan
Reaction score
sorry I had to bring this up again. Its something I just cant avoid I started talking to other girls and even had a sexual interaction with one recently over the break. But this one girl Im still just attracted to and I know it might not mean much to you but she keeps sending me signs that she likes me. We work together in every class even when the teacher moves seats she comes to sit with me or she calls me over.

Sometimes it feels as though she is daydreaming while looking at me and smiling. Curls her hair and laughs at my every joke and playfully hits me and whatever. I caught her looking at me a few times when I wasnt looking and she immediately just looked away when I caught her. This sounds silly but Im pretty sure she is attracted to me. I know she has a bf and all but shes feeling me and I cant help it but I feel the same way.

I feel as though im missing an opportunity by holding back and not trying to get at her. Its hard to just stop liking an attractive girl that is interested in you, even though I dont have "oneitis"

Amo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It really is your call. I don't like breaking up relationships unless the guy is a douche or whatever. But if you don't care much for the guy, then go ahead. Same goes if the relationship she's in isn't particularly strong. How long have she and her boyfriend been going out?