Attract & Date CD-set Review - part 2 (the actual review)

sorin

Don Juan
Reaction score
(Shark) Ranko Magami's Attract and Date 8 Cd-set at www.attractanddate.com
------------------------------------------------

Truly understanding the direct method made me realise how important and how fulfilling it is to go for what you want, to face and defeat your fears and be honest to yourself and others.

In this cdset Shark systematicly explains you what the Direct Method is.

Had it not been for this method I'd be still approaching whatever girls where left. It then came time to go for the girls I really liked!

In the cdset shark also gives you missions to do in order to get out of your negative pattern into a successful one. It's all very smooth with easy missions at start and yet powerful as they pile up into deep conclusions you make for yourself. I can assure you, you're going to have a lot of AHA moments! :)

I realised what the society matrix worked like and how to get out of it in order to escape from fear of approach.

I realised the true nature of attraction and how important is to first give value to yourself and not seek approval.

I realised what women really want... what they like and want to hear in order to know you are the Prince, the charming guy she's always dreamed about. I am now the guy she read about in the fairy tales... She can feel it in my smile... she can feel it in my body language, in how I approach her... in how she connects to me.

I also learnt how to spot Society Blockers and how to fight them and get to action. I didn't realise I had so many types of excuses and that I wasted so many opportunities because of that.

I learnt how to approach properly and how to lead the conversation in the right way. I learnt how to feel confident by being myself at the same time.

I began to understand women a lot better and stopped seeing everything as a ****-test and how to reply to that. That behaviour used to backfire on me. Now i just look at what she's feeling and now what to do next. It's so good to be in charge. It's so good not to depend on other people's texts. It's so good to be yourself and enjoy it!

I used to be a control freak before... Trying too much to dominate and being needy in that way. That usually broke the rapport I had with the girl, all because of my insecurity and the rules I thought I had to go by.

I know now it all comes from within and that as long as you believe in yourself and care for her things work out fine. I prefer being honest and going for the women I like so that the rapport I have is honest and genuine.

I lost a lot of fcloses through Last Minute Resistance. I used to do freezeouts, manipulate her and be mean and cold if I didn't get what I wanted. I even tried to convince them rationally that it's good to have sex with me. They then knew I didn't want a relationship from them so they refused to go further and they also didn't feel respect (I was pushy and I'd try to impose). It was very frustrating to me. They tried to see what my intentions were and I failed again and again to show what they wanted.

The tips Shark gives about dating are great... I use them and things work out a lot better. Deep within, women are sensitive and romantic. Some just say they're not. Never forget that.

All in all the cd'es are perfect for someone just beginning Direct. If Indirect hasn't worked for you, give Direct a try, it might be the best choice you have ever maked concerning your dating life.

The cdset takes you from newbie to advanced. It busts your excuses and helps you on your way to success in all aspects of your life, women esspecially.

Now, I have no problems approaching the women I like, direct... the right way. And when I'm in a group I ignore everything but the girl. She has all my attention. She usualy introduces herself after the approach and we start to get to know each other and sometimes she introduces me to her group or if i'm in a hurry we exchange phone numbers and meet in a different day.

Women fall inlove with me all the time now... In this world rules are different... in fact there are no rules since YOU ARE THE RULER.

The Direct Lifestyle & Consequences
-----------------------------------
The great thing about being Direct is that it changes your whole lifestyle.
I started truly believing in myself and leading myself into opportunities. By leading myself other people started following me in different sittuations. Suddenly my opinion really mattered. I even coached a few guys from different parts of the country to use the Direct Method I had learnt. I could instantly see results in them by using missions simillar to the ones in the CDset and explaining them and DEMONSTRAING them the right attitude. I am glad I could help them because I truly believe Direct Method is the way to go in life.

A great consequence about having a direct attitude is that I can now use all the things I learnt in the previous methods. I now use NLP tactics for deeper rapport and with nostalgia I play with material from before. They all work now... once the proper atitude is set. It's not in the words, it's in the underlying layer which is much more important.

I went to France this year on a school project that we won. I believed in my team from the beginning. We made good impression everywhere we went after I coached them using the Direct No-Excuser, Optimistic, Open, Honest, Powerful mentality. We did a public presentation which kicked ass and we even received applauses after the presentation, the only presentation that received applauses, as a mater of fact.

So you see my friend, the Direct Mentality changes your whole look on life and helps you to be a successful person both in your social life and career. I urge you to listen to the CD'es and to see life different from now on, the natural way. You can now truly understand what "JUST BE YOURSELF" really means and how to do it and not get hurt but really be appreciated for it.
Take care and I hope you will not ignorre this message. In this vast world of misleading information it might be the only thing that can help you have a truly fulfilled life.

Sorin.

Distant Light

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice posts

I've always wanted to know what direct method actually consist of, this was a good review.

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
Direct is much more than just the approach, but it is very effective.

For those that have the balls to do it, they will be well rewarded.

The A&D CD's are good, but the first few go into theory a bit too much.

I prefer the BadBoy 3 CD set, which focuses less on theory.

I would recommend the A&D CD's for someone new to Direct, while the BB CD's for someone with some "Direct" experience.

Or go with both, as I did.

Either way, Direct is IMO, the least complicated and most effective, most natural method for seduction.

In fact, it should be called "The Natural Method"

I've been in "The Community" for 10 years, and these (BB & A&D) CD's are the best products out there.

My results have skyrocketed since going "Direct"

But most guys simply won't use "Direct" because they've been brainwashed by all the BS advice being given by the Guru's whose goal it is for you to spend more money, buy more products, and attend more Seminars and Boot Camps, and that they simply don't have the balls, so they have to hide behind lame opinion openers, tricks, tactics, negs and all that other BS

Good review, and welcome to the Fraternity of non-excusers.

SeldomSeen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

Derek Flint said:
Direct is much more than just the approach, but it is very effective.

For those that have the balls to do it, they will be well rewarded.

The A&D CD's are good, but the first few go into theory a bit too much.

I prefer the BadBoy 3 CD set, which focuses less on theory.

I would recommend the A&D CD's for someone new to Direct, while the BB CD's for someone with some "Direct" experience.

Or go with both, as I did.

Either way, Direct is IMO, the least complicated and most effective, most natural method for seduction.

In fact, it should be called "The Natural Method"

I've been in "The Community" for 10 years, and these (BB & A&D) CD's are the best products out there.

My results have skyrocketed since going "Direct"

But most guys simply won't use "Direct" because they've been brainwashed by all the BS advice being given by the Guru's whose goal it is for you to spend more money, buy more products, and attend more Seminars and Boot Camps, and that they simply don't have the balls, so they have to hide behind lame opinion openers, tricks, tactics, negs and all that other BS

Good review, and welcome to the Fraternity of non-excusers.

I havent seen Shark or Badboys CD's but I like the direct approach as opposed to opinion openers. However I do see a use for playful banter (negs) just to make things fun and keeping it light instead of so serious. I dont think opinion openers and tactics though mean that they lack balls, they are just trying to find an easier way to approach a GROUP, without being shutdown automatically. But to me the direct openers shows true confidence!

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Direct is more than just an approach, and it isn't all serious and no fun.

In fact, it's a lot of fun.

And yes you are right - it takes a lot of confidence to do a cold, direct approach, but the more you do it, the easier it gets, the better you get at it, and the better results you will get.

Distant Light

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya for the past month I've been reading more about Natural Game (woodhaven, dimitri, spirt, material) It fits well because I can easily transition from indirect to Natural game. (Direct and Natural game are different, for anyone who might mix it up) I've always thought of trying Direct method months back but now I don't feel to even bother because I'm already seeing results with indirect and Natural Game basically just fills in all the blanks. Bad Boy's inner game is golden though, and I've heard sharks stuff too is good.

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree with Natural game and Direct game being different - Direct game, as taught by BB and /or Shark is about being the Man that nature intended you to be, without all the society BS

Delta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmmmm,

it seems like the zeitgeist these days (and something i myself was asking for) is the QUICK CLOSE and how to do it.

this direct method appeals to me. kinida sounds like krassus or even what luke skywalker have been saying.

but $250 just sounds like a gouge. and it's so hard to believe in the product in the community cuz everyone's out to make a buck....

argh.

delta

Slevin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Delta said:
hmmmm,

it seems like the zeitgeist these days (and something i myself was asking for) is the QUICK CLOSE and how to do it.

this direct method appeals to me. kinida sounds like krassus or even what luke skywalker have been saying.

but $250 just sounds like a gouge. and it's so hard to believe in the product in the community cuz everyone's out to make a buck....

argh.

delta
After clicking around I noticed they have a single cd for $35. They also have a 1 year return policy... crap... now I'm getting interested!:eek:

Delta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yah,

i was thinking if i do go in, i'm definitely going to do the $35 one first.

delta

Mr_Cr0w

Don Juan
Reaction score
Read my LRs... thats what direct is about... no sripts and being natural... being direct is about not excusing from your desires and coneccting naturally...

Andres

SeldomSeen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

I think there's a time and place for direct and indirect. You definitely dont want to go direct if you see a hot babe who is pretty much shooting down every guy in the place or if you're trying to game some celebrity type. On the contrary you dont want to go indirect to a girl who's already given you an IOI with her eye contact. When she gives you the 'eyes' you have 10 seconds to make the bold move.

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Basic $35.00 CD scratches the surface, and isn't really that informative.

There are two forums devoted to Direct game, and you can find a link to one of them on the attract and date website.

BTW, "Direct" isn't about a quick close, but it does bypass a lot of the fluff and bs

You still need to create attraction, comfort and rapport, and still need to close, but Direct Method is a better, faster way of doing so.

Also, Limewire and emule are good if you're short on $$$