ATTN: SAN FRANCISCO/BAY AREA PUA/DJs!!!!

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lets meet up!!!!! lets go to the clubs and pick up some women...we can all learn from each other just like Styles/Mystery/ and Tyler Durden learned from each other. PM me if interested in meeting up this friday!! (8/3/07)

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually I don't live there.... but am thinking of moving there if a few things pan out. I've only been there one time, do you like living there?

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its alright...San Francisco is the only thing we have thats close to exciting...where are you coming from?

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oc/la.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well if I make it up there, I will.Well if I make it up there, I will. :)

star*

Reaction score
San francisco and Bay Area wingman unite!

This is *Star* from www.sfwingman.com. We formed this group as a fun way to gather and connect with fellow wingmen in the San Francisco Bay Area and to do real life/in the field experimentation.
So join us and connect with other fellow members in the San francisco Bay Area Community and I'm sure we have a few tips we can learn from you and you might learn from us.
Sareg On
Star

star*

Reaction score
This is *Star* from www.sfwingman.com. We formed this group as a fun way to gather and connect with fellow wingmen in the San Francisco Bay Area and to do real life/in the field experimentation.
So join us and connect with other fellow members in the San francisco Bay Area Community and I'm sure we have a few tips we can learn from you and you might learn from us.
Sarge On
Star

dimple

Reaction score
I live in berkeley next to the UC...
I just turned 18, so I cant enter clubs yet... I pretty much sarge High-School parties right now... I want to start day game, but I still need to learn a lil more before I step into that.
All PUAs in training, around the ages of 16-19, feel free to pm me. (Sorry but most of the sets I open are high school girls, so age is an issue for now...)
I am in need of a good wing.