attention wh-ore + annoying

G_Govan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She stopped having sex with you, that's all that matters. Kissing isn't sex, foreplay isn't sex. I had a friend get sex from a woman he was pining for, for years. She finally gave it up once and wouldn't do it again.

Let's say she decided to have sex with you once a month, would that be ok with you? I mean, you're getting sex after all right?

Do you like having to try so hard, pining away for someone who does not reciprocate in kind?

You're confused because you aren't reading the situation correctly. You're hung up on this one chick and she knows it. I think you may end up having to learn things the hard way.

How old are you btw?

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RE. Attention-seeking on FB - never repeat compliments she gets from other guys, neither to the same amount of sentiment, nor frequency. My fave at the moment with some Swedish chick who keeps sending me photos is 'You don't scrub up too badly actually'.

'has complained about my belly, and about my car'

Dude, get rid of the belly. May be a new car as well - if that isn't viable, just say, 'You won't be needing picking up any more then' or 'We're using your gas from now on then'. Then ignore for two days, because you been 'busy' (picking up other birds).

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ill get rid of my belly, thats not a problem.

Anyway, this woman is just nuts. She texted me:
her: so do you want to still be my friend? :)
me: no
her: no?? why not?
her: but I dont want to loose you, we can be friends
me: I could be a FWB instead
her: no no, no FWB.
me: ok, nothing then. see you
her: but why do you want to be FWB?
me: cause it happens that I like you and find you attractive etc.
her: but I dont want just FWB, Im not like that
me: listen, its not just sex, I like your company, to spend time with you etc but I dont think we're getting married
her: hahahaha, why not?
me: cause Im muslim (lie)
her: hahaha, really? well we could work it out
me: sorry, Its my religion, its not my fault
her: but do you want me to be just yours?
me: what do you think?
her: I dont know!
me: well, if I text you, spend time with you, kiss you...what do you think that means?
her: I dont know whats in your mind!
her: do you love me? or do you just like to hang out with me?
me: well, thats a tricky question, and its too soon to answer it I think
her: but do you love me or not?

I called her and explained that I have some feelings for her but I cannot say that I love her or that Im in love with her cause its too soon, and I told her that I dont think she loves me either so we're even. She agreed and told me that she wants to keep seing me and the thing about sex that she wants it as well, but she was not sure...and that she doesn't want me to be upset with her anymore.

We arranged to sleep together next wednesday...we'll see...
CRAZY WOMAN. I understand now. She likes me, but she wants something serious and I told her that I dont, so this is why she was declining sex...let's see if after this 'talk' it gets better...

P.S.
she also wanted to discuss exclusivity, and we agreed to be exclusive...fine for now...

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Smmfh!

So a fat chick (that you don't even know,) said she'll indulge in coitus with on Wednesday now you're willing to be her boyfriend (and therefore "stepfather,") to her kid by default. Really, playa.:confused: Pyros, my man, but you see you're in middle of a fever pitched battle over who will be in control of this "relationship?" Dude if you go through with this, Rex will personally start a campaign to have banned from So Souave on the following grounds

1) Pedstalizing a chick.

2) Being a S.I.M.P. (Someone Idolizing Medicore P@ssy.)

3) Not listening to sound and prudent advice

4) Doing things that run counter to core philosophy and principles of So Suave.con

5) Dispecting The Game.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is why men can't get laid on this f'n site

YOU are in the wrong. You don't know the difference between a real flake and a woman with a life.
pr
The woman said she got up early and went out with friends, now you expect her to stay up, and expect her to have sex wtih you at 1 in the f'n morning after a full work day WTF is this lol?

good f'n lord guys. Sex sex sex sex. i hate to sound like a woman but **** you guys sound like f'n sex robots or some ****. I wouldn't fvck you either if the ONLY thing you gave a damn about was how quick i have sex. You don't even want to enjoy the sex, you want he sex for validation.

and the irony of this entire thing, is that she actually sounds like a woman who is not a stupid slut. she wants a real relationship and you are so f'n short sighted you can't see that.

it's the circle jerk of the manosphere. this is why you can't find good women.

I"m a guy. Yes sex is important. but i'm human as well and I get it. I get life. **** happens in real life. women are more than *** dumbsters and they have feelings and emotions and aspirations and **** like that too.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maximus Rex said:
So a fat chick (that you don't even know,) said she'll indulge in coitus with on Wednesday now you're willing to be her boyfriend (and therefore "stepfather,") to her kid by default. Really, playa.:confused: Pyros, my man, but you see you're in middle of a fever pitched battle over who will be in control of this "relationship?" Dude if you go through with this, Rex will personally start a campaign to have banned from So Souave on the following grounds

1) Pedstalizing a chick.

2) Being a S.I.M.P. (Someone Idolizing Medicore P@ssy.)

3) Not listening to sound and prudent advice

4) Doing things that run counter to core philosophy and principles of So Suave.con

5) Dispecting The Game.

1 she's not fat at all.
2 Im not gonna be anyone's stepfather, thats for sure.
3 I just want to get some benefits out of this one.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
You Don't Learn

pyros said:
1 she's not fat at all.
Listen dude, if she's 20 lbs overweight, she's fat. Besides, you said...

pyros said:
We have these euphemisms for "fat," chubby, chunky, pleasantly plump, and BB. If you go into Rex's field reports and if you were to say that "T.H.Y.C.E.A.C.," was fat, I couldn't argue with you because you would be right. You need to stop sugar coating things, bruh.

pyros said:
2 Im not gonna be anyone's stepfather, thats for sure.
15 Reasons To Avoid Single Mothers http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=180715

9) Unnecessary Expenditures

Contrary to that nonsense women spew about "not needing a man to spend money or take care of their kids," guess what's going to happen if relationship moves forward, YOUR'RE GOING TO BE SPENDING YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY ON HER KID!!! Say you're six months to a year or year an half into a relationship with this chick. You mean to tell me NOT EVEN ONCE, you're not going buy this kid a video game, this month's issue of Batman, a cake for her birthday, some school clothes, or a Christmas present? Of course you will, especially if they father isn't around. Also, early in the relationship, if you're feeling the chick, if she can't get a sitter, either you or she will suggest bring the kid along. Suddenly those romantic evening you had planned for that fly little lounge get tossed out for family outings at Chuck E. Cheese.

pyros said:
3) I just want to get some benefits out of this one.
Dude are you satyr or is sex such a rare occurrence in you life that you're all than willing to sacrifice your dignity and self-respect for it? Besides, didn't in, "Attention Wh-ore+Annoying," http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=214210

pyros said:
I've banged her but I have to say it was not very exciting, but she is pretty cute btw.
You're so desperate for a steady piece of :moon: that you'll settle for a chick that isn't exciting or fulfill you in bed.:down: and let ole Rex put you some serious game. Back when I was dealing with "HONEY's" fat :moon: she would do the same thing, which is to dangle that "sex carrot," in front of me. She would always hit ya boy with "Oh next time," and "Ladies first," b.s., however there was never a "next time," it was the effed up routine of Rex giving "HONEY," oral favors with nothing in return.

Your situation is far some mine because you've actually indulged in coitus with the broad, however you're allowing yourself to be controlled by the prospect of sex and to do so would cause ole girl to lose respect for you and you would be ceding control of the relationship over to her. She'll realize that she can have you do whatever she wants whenever she wants and all she has to do is give you some.

What you need to do is call homegirl and tell her that you're not coming over and you realize that game that she's trying to play. Tell he that she's cute and she may be able to do that with other dudes, but you're pryos and sex won't be able to use sex as tool of in order to gain your compliance, then you freeze ole girl out.

G_Govan said:
I disagree with the advice you were given by Maximus Rex. You explaining your feelings to her is pretty much anti-game and put the final nail in the coffin. You won't ever be able to negotiate a woman's desire toward you with conversation. The minute you stopped getting what you wanted you should have pulled away in a covert fashion to confuse her, not make it obvious you were upset about anything.
The reason why I told pyros to do this was to let ole girl know where he stands unequivocally on the matter and what is to be expected of her from here on out. As you see it worked, however, it could be all for not if pyros allows himself to be lead around at the prospect of getting some.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maximus Rex, I appreciate your advise but I think you don't fully understand me.

First, IM NOT GONNA GET INVOLVED WITH HER KID, ever.

I like her company but I just want a fling, nothing serious. It would be nice to 'date' her for three or four months, nothing more. No kids involved, so no money spent on them. After this time I'll break up with her, or actually I'll tell her to just be friends.

Second, she's around 10 pounds overweight, which is nothing she looks good.

Third, the time I banged her it was so-so because she was not sure about it, so I hope that it's gonna be better now that we've discussed some things and she seems more relaxed and secure.
She nows deep inside that we can't have a serious relationship. She would like to find a 'husband' or something like that, but that's not me and she knows it, so... just casual relationship.

Don-Kong

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm telling ya yo.
*****es be holding back manipulating and trying to gain control. Is it fair? No. But you hold the cards.
Do I put up with it? No.
This ain't what I deserve!
There are thousands of women out that who are hungry, hungry. Eat it up.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Allow Rex to Translate

pyros said:
Maximus Rex, I appreciate your advise but I think you don't fully understand me.
Aww, but "contraire mon frere." Rex understands you completely.

pyros said:
First, IM NOT GONNA GET INVOLVED WITH HER KID, ever.
You will if you decide you like hitting that or you want keep her around.

pyros said:
I like her company
So you enjoy the of a chick that blatantly disrespects you seems to complain about things every time she sees you. Why do you want to keep the company of a woman such as this?

pyros said:
but I just want a fling, nothing serious.
Two things, you want a "fling," and she's looking to a relationship, but you think it's kinda effed up to pursue sex with woman when y'all aren't clear on certain issues? The other issue is, if you just want a "fling," then why do you specifically want a "fling," with this woman. Can you go find a more ready and willing participate to causal sex?

pyros said:
Third, the time I banged her it was so-so because she was not sure about it,
If that's the excuse you want to give, but do you think she would be "unsure," about having sex with Christian Bale?

pyros said:
so I hope that it's gonna be better now that we've discussed some things and she seems more relaxed and secure.
It probably won't.

pyros said:
She nows deep inside that we can't have a serious relationship. She would like to find a 'husband' or something like that, but that's not me and she knows it, so... just casual relationship.
Personally, Rex wouldn't hit, but hey if she's trying to give you and she unequivocally understands that you don't want a relationship, then have at it.