attention sluts?

elton

Don Juan
Reaction score
what do u do about girls that get alot of attention from dudes that put up away messages like im hurt, my life sucks, im pissed off, wah wah wah

this is a girl im dating sort of and i think she has interest in me but im not really sure. (which proabaly means she deonst like me)

she does this alot and i know she wants attention but shoudl i give it to her? is it bad to show a little sympathy once in a while or no?

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just agree with her.

"Yes, honey, you're right. Your life does suck."

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no
you dont want to sit and discuss her "im hurt " away message or the "my life sucks"
however if you see her put the message up containing her phone number or "looking for a date" then you need to jump on it.

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is how I deal with them;

1. When they call I only answer 1/3 of the time.

2. Dont respond to their text immediately.

3. NEXT THEM!

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had one who would call me all the time... HB9.5Indian, she really was beautiful even for New York City standards... looked azn, but was like thai indian damn !

She even flirted 3-some around with me, but I could never take it further than simple touching and sexual kino... she was tough, but then again i didn't know as much as I know now... dirty little *****, bet some tard is jisming in her puss right now... lucky bastard

-Cod3r

Fash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Shezz said:
you dont need to take any sh1t off any girls. Damn why cant you thick fools understand this!!!
This is sometimes difficult for people to understand as some guys think that they need to put up with a certain degree of sh*t to get the girl.

The best way to truely understand this is to be banging several chicks at the same time. Because if one of them gives you the slightest amount of sh*t, you just call the next one and bang her that night, and so on.

DonJuanASU

Reaction score
Emotional Baggage

Here is some advice ...

Dont go and try and comfort her. She has been whining her entire life and obviously nobody has cared or somebody has. She is not looking to fix anything. She is happy the way things are ... Women that need to get confirmation from a man on what to do with their life are weak minded and will never get their personal issues in order to live a productive life.

The way I see it, you should keep her around, but try and focus on getting somebody that challenges problems and try's resolving them, not run away behind a computer and share them with the rest of the world.

Bronxtal112

Don Juan
Reaction score
Shezz said:
Attention Wh.ores demand Attention. So don't give her any! Simple. Go find a broad that likes you for who you really are man, you dont need to take any sh1t off any girls. Damn why cant you thick fools understand this!!!

Sarge On...
100% true man. You don't need this type of woman around.

DonMEgaHoss

Don Juan
Reaction score
Attention *****$... the dreaded I worked with one during the summer she was smoking hot. I fudged up balantly showed my interest by inviting her over for a nightcap while giving her my number... Needless to say she didnt call..Continued to tease me and try to torture me after I moved on by screwing my chances up... I walked out to the front of the restaurant.. Tons of college chicks immediantly scan me over.. I've been told that Im handsome/gorgeous from time to time.. whatever.. She came and hung around right next to me as if warding off other hotties... by saying in proximity, " he's mine " But she didnt put out...

Tell the brat to grow up and suck it up. What seperates the winners from losers in life is the winners dont sit there and complain about it. THEY DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!

I would tell her , " Do something about it, you alone are responsible for your life and the quality of it. If you dont like it do something about it. "

NatRat

Reaction score
elton said:
what do u do about girls that get alot of attention from dudes that put up away messages like im hurt, my life sucks, im pissed off, wah wah wah

this is a girl im dating sort of and i think she has interest in me but im not really sure. (which proabaly means she deonst like me)

she does this alot and i know she wants attention but shoudl i give it to her? is it bad to show a little sympathy once in a while or no?
Dude, I'm sorry to say this, but you got to get the HELL away from her. Never, I mean never try to solve a girl's problems. Why? Because you can't, she doesn't want them solved, she likes having her problems, she wants drama in her life. So the best thing for you to do is to move on.

When I come into contact with these type of girls, I get the hell out, fast.

elton

Don Juan
Reaction score
ahh so hard. i still got that stupid v card so im not as strong willed as alot of you are.

i just don't get it though, all these dudes give this attention to her say she's beautiful, gorgeous blah blah. and i just make fun of her, tease her, and ive NEVER told her she was good looking or anything. i thought this would make her go CRAZY over me but its just going to damn slow. im getting pretty bored and i just want something to happen.

shes number 3 on my top 24 in my myspace if u wanted to see what she looked like :D

STORMCLOUD

Don Juan
Reaction score
NEVER told her she was good looking or anything. i thought this would make her go CRAZY over me but its just going to damn slow. im getting pretty bored and i just want something to happen.
Elton,

My friend it aint gonna happen. She controls the pace for a reason. Move on. It's not easy. She will find another method to manipulate you for the attention. She saw your sympathetic ear as a way of getting attention. NOw that you're tired of it because nothing of substance is developing, she will seek another way to manipulate you for attention.

Remember...She doesn't want you. She only wants your attention. The sooner you understand this concept, the better able you are to walk away.

It's not easy because AW's are very skilled, but if you get your balls back, it is very entertaining to watch them squirm for your attention.

Later