Attention seeking/**** test?

happyman2012

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just wanted peoples thoughts! Good relationship with my girlfriend but she is abit insecure and low on confidence.

She always has a picture of me and her as her facebook profile pic, hardly ever has posing pictures of her on her own and has told me in the past she dosent like photos of just her on her own on there!

Anyway, past day and a half I've got a new phone so I've been messin around on that, having some me time e.t.c and havnt spoken to her that much really compared to normal.

Then suddenly out of the blue...she decides to change her profile picture to one where she looks really good! she changed the cover photo to one of me and her also.

My gut instinict is:

that she wasnt getting much attention off me, so shes trying to get me to talk to her by making me jealous and changing her pic
AND
She put the cover photo of us just so it seems like that wasnt what she was trying to do!

I'm not bothered at all, I just want peoples opinions:
is if she is trying to attention seek?
or if its just a **** test?
Or both!

Also, how would you go about the situation? I think I should just totally ignore it, that way it hasnt had any effect on me and shes less likley to do it again in the future.

Either that or say something sarcastic about it: aww changing ya pic to make me jealoussss thats funny!

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
If you spend all your time analyzing every move women make in a relationship you will be paranoid your entire life.

As a man.. the only thing you need to worry about is:

1. How she treats you
2. Your access to her vagina

Does she treat you good? CHECK :up:

Are you f*cking her? CHECK :up:

That's it bro. Anything beyond that and you're over-thinking --> allowing her passive-aggressive behavior to get under your skin. Women go to great lengths to manipulate the men in their lives. The goal is to keep you confused and insecure so she can keep you in line and under control. Every woman does it. EVERY woman.

You win this game by not playing it. Live and die on your own terms and women will admire and submit to you. Its the difference between being a DJ and a pandering beta fag.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
If you spend all your time analyzing every move women make in a relationship you will be paranoid your entire life.

As a man.. the only thing you need to worry about is:

1. How she treats you
2. Your access to her vagina

So simple and so true.

If I'm f**king the girl and she's not making me miserable during the moments when we're not f**king, then I'm a happy man.

Any other stuff...I'll worry about when it happens.

happyman2012

Don Juan
Reaction score
how do you guys pass **** tests normally?
Just ignore it? Unless its something that needs addressing then and there

Genesis5

Don Juan
Reaction score
Put yourself in a position (in your mind) where you don't really deal with sh*t tests. If you feel like theres a test you don't like, don't play the game. Reverse the frame if it bothers you.

In this case, I think you're over thinking it, and theres nothing wrong.

Remember, it is IMPOSSIBLE to change things you can't control. You're her man right? You're fvcking her right? Let her do what she wants, you'll know if shes peeking around the corner, but it sounds like shes not.