Attention Imbalance in LTR's: When women act crazy

SpartanWarrior77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you mean?
I guess for me it was the hardest to apply because I often suck at NOT revealing how I feel about something. I'm very direct and too on the nose about how I feel. Im very blunt and candid which sucks sometimes. I'm getting better at this though.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess for me it was the hardest to apply because I often suck at NOT revealing how I feel about something. I'm very direct and too on the nose about how I feel. Im very blunt and candid which sucks sometimes. I'm getting better at this though.
I mean, what is it that is the hardest to apply. And what are you getting better at.

SpartanWarrior77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean, what is it that is the hardest to apply. And what are you getting better at.
I suck at being in touch with the deeper meaning of things and not overtly saying stuff. It takes mastery to control silence. It takes mastery to say something WITHOUT actually saying it. This is part of not demystifying the game for a woman. She does not want to hear how well versed you are in game theory etc...She wants to be led through a fantasy, through an experience and the less you overtly talk about what you're doing, the more casual, the more effortless it seems on your end which is much more fun than the guy who SAYS everything he's doing and why/how it is supposed to work AKA demonstrate, don't explicate.

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
Women do not want you to demystify anything. They want you to create a fantasy for them and then follow as you lead them through it....
Our contemporary fixation on "authenticity" ignore an inconvenient reality... We're all at our most "authentic" when we first awaken in the morning, dressed in knock around clothes/nothing at all, unshowered, disheveled, unshaved, and not having thrown on deodorant

We're at our most attractive when we've made a conscious effort to alter ourselves in some way I.E. When we're LESS authentic

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We're at our most attractive when we've made a conscious effort to alter ourselves in some way I.E. When we're LESS authentic
No, my lovers prefer to commit oral on my trouser snake to wake me up in the morning, so before I made an effort to become even more attractive.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I suck at being in touch with the deeper meaning of things and not overtly saying stuff. It takes mastery to control silence. It takes mastery to say something WITHOUT actually saying it. This is part of not demystifying the game for a woman. She does not want to hear how well versed you are in game theory etc...She wants to be led through a fantasy, through an experience and the less you overtly talk about what you're doing, the more casual, the more effortless it seems on your end which is much more fun than the guy who SAYS everything he's doing and why/how it is supposed to work AKA demonstrate, don't explicate.
Oh, that.

You should establish from the first that you're comfortable with silence, so she'll start to fill the silence with talk and all you have to do is kindle the banking embers.

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
No, my lovers prefer to commit oral on my trouser snake to wake me up in the morning, so before I made an effort to become even more attractive.
Lucky you... These broads may also be eager to disrobe at your wake, then mount and ride your corpse in front of all present. THAT'S a true celebration of life :p :cool:

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lucky you... These broads may also be eager to disrobe at your wake, then mount and ride your corpse in front of all present. THAT'S a true celebration of life :p :cool:
They even violate my body when I sleep and tell me next morning how adorable I was, so I wouldn't be surprised if my corpse would be desecrated. Female wantonness is a dangerous plaything.

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep emotions in check, like a poker face. If in doubt or not sure how to react, shoot her a blank stare and smirk slowly. Silence is eloquent. But never show anger or over excitement, mystery is your weapon and never a pvssy dehydrator.

All women (100%) are insecure.

Women will either like you or they won't, game is just convincing them that they made the right choice.

Here is some old school advice to learn on some truth through a red pill lens:

"You can catch more flies with honey than with vinegar." AKA “Tell a beautiful girl she is smart. Tell an ugly girl she is beautiful."

This means, if you can make people feel good about themselves, they will be drawn to you. It is one of the most attractive qualities a man can possess.

My cousin was a sly kingpin player with women in his apex (right now he is swearing his divine love to a traditional family girl who swept him off of his feet), and his greatest mojo in the repertoire was that he had the genuine desire to make everyone he talked to feel good about themselves.

Navigate on this, all women are insecure, and people are drawn to those who make them good about themselves. Being in the moment, or in the highest form of state, allows you to spit the highest level of game you possess.
If you can figure out what a woman is insecure about and then genuinely throw praise towards her about that part of her, what do you think will happen? Fortune favors the bold.

There is a chasm between you and her pvssy. Good thing is you have all you need to build the bloody bridge.

This world will give you nothing. That is probably one of the speak-in-parables-bedrock-red pill lessons I've ever learned.

Last edited:

jhonny9546

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I LOVE THAT QUOTE. Women do not want you to demistify anything. That's probably the truest thing I've heard in game and the hardest to apply once you've become red pilled
It is not congruent to a stoic person nature to do this. This is why really true and rare men who do not have this "make a fantasy for her" behaviour, have low chance of keeping LTR's if they encounter the common women. I do also think there is the exception of a women who doesn't need that as much as other.
Just my opinion.

jhonny9546

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
which is much more fun than the guy who SAYS everything he's doing and why/how it is supposed to work AKA demonstrate, don't explicate.
this doesn't mean that the more rational guy is wrong, is in his nature to behave like that, kinda more rational and logical, more masculine.
You should establish from the first that you're comfortable with silence, so she'll start to fill the silence with talk and all you have to do is kindle the banking embers.
Oh. this happened many times to me. I am mostly quiet and rational and usually women would try to fill and I can also hear they get nervous or their breathe its like they're running. (the last thing happened me more than 10 times with 3 different women).
If you can figure out what a woman is insecure about and then genuinely throw praise towards her about that part of her, what do you think will happen? Fortune favors the bold.
This advice is not only for women, but can be broadened to apply to people of any gender.
I love your post because it reflects what is really happening in real life.
It would be awesome to know more about how to figure out what a person is insecure about and then genuinely offer praise about that aspect of them, basically applying this approach to anyone.
This seems to be a psychological technique, right?
So how does one go about figuring out the insecurity, and how can you make sure to secure the connection with that person?
I love this approach because it is not centered on manipulation, but if you can genuinely make someone feel better, you become a better person yourself, and you also feel better for having done so.

ps: also, how do you do this without getting caught in the friendzone and keeping your frame it's important