Attention HO-HO-HO

lovejones

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I read alot on this site about attention ho's. I was just wondering how can you tell wether or not a woman is actually an attention ho. I have a woman who is not single but she says she likes me. So I was just wondering how can you tell because SURELY every woman who says they like you but have a borefriend can't all be attention Ho's...... Like the woman who likes me at first I thought maybe she was but she does just toooo much stuff for me. Granted we never had sex but heII I just don't know.......................

California Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look at the way she acts-

-does she like flirting with as many guys as possible?
-does she like seducing guys for pure enjoyment?
-does she have few female friends?
-is she self-centered, conceited?

lovejones

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by California Love
Look at the way she acts-

-does she like flirting with as many guys as possible?
-does she like seducing guys for pure enjoyment?
-does she have few female friends?
-is she self-centered, conceited?
Well in my particular situation. I never seen her flirt with more than one other guy a couple times. I have no clue if she likes seducing guys for pure enjoyment. How could I find that out? I know she only has like 2 female friends and I was her only male friend that I know of but she never mentioned that she did have a male friend. I don;t know if she is self centered.

Sin

Reaction score
Actions speak louder than words. An attention ***** is basically an arrogant slut that will try to draw in all the guys she can, but then she'll be done - her only goal is to get the spotlight on herself.