At what point were tech methods easiest for a guy?

GoodMan32

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In what approximate year would you say tech methods peaked (in terms of a guy getting laid with ease through tech methods)?

I'd say 2012-ish was the sweet spot: Tech methods had gotten popular enough to be a viable option, yet we weren't at the point where just about every available woman has thousands of men she's able to swipe through on her phone (like in 2024)

GoodMan32

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no peak as long as you are willing to adapt to changing landscapes.
I haven't had any luck with tech methods in 2024 (but had a decent amount of luck in 2012).

What do I need to do in order to succeed with tech methods now?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I haven't had any luck with tech methods in 2024 (but had a decent amount of luck in 2012).

What do I need to do in order to succeed with tech methods now?
Stop making excuses for your behaviors you can improve on that are causing you problems and work at improving them.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no peak as long as you are willing to adapt to changing landscapes.
Agree with this but man Tinder in 2012 is not TInder in 2024. It was easy to meet DTF girls now it's nothing but landwhales, I mean it was landwhales back then you didn't have to take them on dates now I'm sure that they do but I haven't used Tinder since I got banned

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Agree with this but man Tinder in 2012 is not TInder in 2024. It was easy to meet DTF girls now it's nothing but landwhales, I mean it was landwhales back then you didn't have to take them on dates now I'm sure that they do but I haven't used Tinder since I got banned
Never used Tinder.

I have always done well on Bumble, Hinge and Badoo.

Previously did well on POF and OKC but those are pretty trash now.

GoodMan32

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2012 was when Tinder first launched. I myself never used Tinder.

My main method in 2012 was Craigslist. That was back when Craigslist still allowed you to post sex ads.

Last edited:

GoodMan32

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never used Tinder.

I've used Bumble before. I like how Bumble is set up so that the woman has to send the first message. I have had broads message me on Bumble (but nothing's ever come of it).

I met 2 girls on OkCupid back in college. One I had 2 dates with. The other one went cold on me after our first date (I clearly did something to repel her. But to this day, I have no idea what)

POF is where I found the longest relationship I've ever had (the 8 month relationship right after college).

There was also a site called datehookup (I have no idea if it still exists). A woman messaged me on datehookup in 2012. We had sex.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never used Tinder.

From 2000-2004 Was doing Well on Blackplanet, During that time the bar was have a car your own place and don't be fat and you were guaranteed the quality was mid tho

POF 2008-2013-POF was easy to slay, this was when having a kicka$$ profile and perfect copyPasta message got you chicks, 2013 was my last great year on the app my last date was 2017 one of my worse dates ever after that I left.

Okcupid 2012-2015-OkCupid was harder but easy to slay if you had them on the hook, the profile tests where dope

Tinder 2012-2015-Met some easy DTF girls, it sometimes took awhile but man those where the days

Hinge 2019- Was my only great year. I got banned from Hinge 2021

Bumble for me is on and off. I noticed I tend to do better winter time on Bumble although this summer was my best summer ever on Bumble in terms of meeting women etc

GoodMan32

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Craigslist never worked for me and the only types I saw were fatties, curious did it work for you?
Yeah, Craigslist worked for me.

I had sex with 5 broads from Craigslist during college.

I posted niche ads. Niche ads disqualified a lot of broads. But at the same time, if a woman happened to fit the description of my niche ad, she'd be more likely to reply (compared to if I had posted a general ad)

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
From 2000-2004 Was doing Well on Blackplanet, During that time the bar was have a car your own place and don't be fat and you were guaranteed the quality was mid tho

POF 2008-2013-POF was easy to slay, this was when having a kicka$$ profile and perfect copyPasta message got you chicks, 2013 was my last great year on the app my last date was 2017 one of my worse dates ever after that I left.

Okcupid 2012-2015-OkCupid was harder but easy to slay if you had them on the hook, the profile tests where dope

Tinder 2012-2015-Met some easy DTF girls, it sometimes took awhile but man those where the days

Hinge 2019- Was my only great year. I got banned from Hinge 2021

Bumble for me is on and off. I noticed I tend to do better winter time on Bumble although this summer was my best summer ever on Bumble in terms of meeting women etc
The ability to act "normal" and not be thirsty, desperate, a sexual maniac, a weirdo or a creep has never been more valuable than it is today.

Women are used to meeting those type of guys and if you add in the ability to carry on a conversation and not be lame or boring you are miles ahead of the "competition" these days.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The ability to act "normal" and not be thirsty, desperate, a sexual maniac, a weirdo or a creep has never been more valuable than it is today.

Women are used to meeting those type of guys and if you add in the ability to carry on a conversation and not be lame or boring you are miles ahead of the "competition" these days.
You are spot on, It blows my mind how many women I met 35+ that say they meet a man who can't keep a conversation going or hardly tries too. To much overstimulation, ADHD and lack of social mastery and not all of these are younger guys

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In what approximate year would you say tech methods peaked (in terms of a guy getting laid with ease through tech methods)?

I'd say 2012-ish was the sweet spot: Tech methods had gotten popular enough to be a viable option, yet we weren't at the point where just about every available woman has thousands of men she's able to swipe through on her phone (like in 2024)
I used tech methods from 2000 to 2010.

GoodMan32

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

It's a catch 22. Men become desperate/thirsty because of how hard it is to get laid.

Yet by acting desperate/thirsty, he only hurts his chances even further.

GoodMan32

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not hard to get laid. You just aren't very good at what works.
You're damn right, I'm not very good at what works.

My post wasn't just about me though. A lot of men are evidently bad at what works (hence the massive number of desperate/thirsty men)