Votes: 1 3.6%
  • 1/10

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters

gpshields3

Don Juan
Reaction score
European-DJ said:
I am sorry to say this, but seriously, each time some dude on Sosuave posts pictures of her One-Itis / Gf, they are always soo damn.. Normal?

Seriously, is the standart in the US that low? or are you guys just falling for the "ugly" girls?

Man, and i though my standart was low sometimes..
Hey, you're talking about SoSuave here. A collection of losers and freaks (aside from the 10% of you who are cool).

Don't blame the US for them. Blame whatever god you believe in.

These guys don't represent the US.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Summary

As of my taking the photos down, the rating she was most likely to get (13/39) was 7, and the overwhelming majority (25/39) rated her a 7 or a 6. That's about accurate. Only 6 out of 39 people rated her less than 5. She's not photogenic and these were intentionally blurry, bad photos of her so she couldn't be identified. Note than an average of 6 on Hot or Not would scale to about 8.7 (which is what that site rated her).

Personally, I'm glad nobody thinks she's as hot as I do. She's too pretty for me as it is.

While I haven't read the replies yet, I'm sure some of you said something retarded like "I gave her a 1 because she's a stripper", and I'll bet I can name the people who rated her 1 (probably female and/or the same person under 3 aliases). To think that people would rate a girl a 1 because they don't like me proves my point about their bias here. Should I start a POF account for her? She won't get any dates, right?

For the few of you who rated her 4 or less - please post pictures of your women and show me what I'm missing.

NOTE: I realized that CordonCordon is actually an Asian woman. Not the hot Asian woman he shows photos of, but her frumpy cousin.

AlexDP

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bigneil said:
As of my taking the photos down, most of you (33%) rated her a 7, and the overwhelming majority (25/39) rated her a 7 or a 6. That's about accurate. She's not photogenic and these were intentionally bad photos of her so she couldn't be identified. Note than an average of 6 on Hot or Not would scale to about 8.7 (which is what that site rated her).

Personally, I'm glad nobody thinks she's as hot as I do. She's too pretty for me as it is.

While I haven't read the replies yet, I'm sure some of you said something retarded like "I gave her a 1 because she's a stripper", and I'll bet I can name the people who rated her 1 (probably female and/or the same person under 3 aliases). To think that people would rate a girl a 1 because they don't like me proves my point about their bias here. Should I start a POF account for her? She won't get any dates, right?

NOTE: I realized that CordonCordon is actually an Asian woman. Not the hot Asian woman he shows photos of, but her frumpy cousin.

For those who rated her 4 or less - please post pictures of your women.

I don't know how it's even possible that you're still alive. You'd think that by now someone would have beat the crap out of you. That you've made it to your forties is nothing short of astonishing.

khussa28

Don Juan
Reaction score

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
AlexDP said:
I don't know how it's even possible that you're still alive. You'd think that by now someone would have beat the crap out of you. That you've made it to your forties is nothing short of astonishing.
First, nobody can beat the crap out of me. I'm 6'5" 210, can fight, and for good measure carry concealed.

Next, this is the second time AlexDP has threatened me with violence and death in 24 hours. Seriously, if this girl doesn't have issues I don't know who does. But she doesn't have to worry because I would never hit a girl.

She can't stand it when things go well for me.

Or maybe it is a man and he'll agree to box a round with me on film for the forum? I'll challenge him sight unseen.

Note: the reason you have to scale ratings is because a 10 is the best, not an average of 10.0 (Bell Curve). She scored higher than I thought given the hater factor.

khussa28 said:
This is my 10/10, a few years ago i had a big crush on her, shes an indian actress, im asian myself not indian though

http://www.allstarpics.net/0255834/016712333/kirti-reddy-shoots-pic.html
We're talking about famous people? You posted a link to an AD??

Who has photos of a hotter girl who they dated - in 6 different outfits - that they took?

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigneil said:
As of my taking the photos down, the rating she was most likely to get (13/39) was 7, and the overwhelming majority (25/39) rated her a 7 or a 6. That's about accurate. Only 6 out of 39 people rated her less than 5. She's not photogenic and these were intentionally blurry, bad photos of her so she couldn't be identified. Note than an average of 6 on Hot or Not would scale to about 8.7 (which is what that site rated her).

For the few of you who rated her 4 or less - please post pictures of your women and show me what I'm missing.

Haha yes I am an Asian woman posting on a male website for the past 7 years. You got me.

Why then when I rated her a 6 (being kind) last winter did you go off on me?

As for my gf, here is a another pic.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/696/roseflower.jpg/

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

I rated her a 6, but....
Put her in the dim lights of the strip club and she becomes a 7.
With Beer Goggles she's an 8.
Spend 6 months on an aircraft carrier and she becomes a 9.
Aircraft Carrier + Beer Goggles and she becomes a 10.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
she will not age well, should she have a child... dear god! poor genetics, Ive had better looking women 10- 15 years older than her

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
betheman - you might be right. I have seen her age quite a bit in one year. God knows I'm not with her for her looks (dating a stripper is bad enough, but there had better be a connection). The photos should have made it evident she is a sweet girl. She is smiling at, hugging or kissing an animal in nearly every photo. If AlexDP could prove she is a man I'd be shocked.

backseatjuan said:
Most of you Americans wouldn't know a difference between a woman and a shemale or a dressed homo. Stay away from HB rating.

P.S. f'ck texas
F*ck off you (I assume) bald, fat, bisexual man from India (i.e. AlexDP). And shame on the SS members who tolerate this anti-American BS while instead chastising me for detailing the keys to scoring a girl half your age.

AlexDP

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bigneil said:
betheman - you might be right. I have seen her age quite a bit in one year. God knows I'm not with her for her looks (dating a stripper is bad enough, but there had better be a connection). The photos should have made it evident she is a sweet girl. She is smiling at, hugging or kissing an animal in nearly every photo. If AlexDP could prove she is a man I'd be shocked.

F*ck off you (I assume) bald, fat, bisexual man from India (i.e. AlexDP). And shame on the SS members who tolerate this anti-American BS while instead chastising me for detailing the keys to scoring a girl half your age.
I don't need to prove anything to random internet strangers. That's why I'm not a narcissist. Smiling, hugging or kissing animals.. Does crazy cat lady mean anything to you?

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's faggotty as fvck to show other men dirty pictures, or worse, pix of your gf or wife, and ask how they feel.

What's more, a macho-type faggot is just a sissy who's sh1t testing men with false, phoney hyper aggressive, cop-type bull sh1t, to see if they're butch enough to dominate him.

"I'm in love with a stripper."
"I have a crush on an actress."
"Your country sux. My country rules."
"How dare you insult the fatherland!"

Childish nonsense.

Now, I know it's raining cats and dogs over much of the East, and it's going on two months of hot weather in the West, but this is an embarrassingly juvenile thread and should be closed now.