assume the girl likes you

wildchild

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When I meet an attractive girl for some reason I assume that she likes me in some way or she is attracted to me. I think this has happened because I know that I can make her feel attracted to me. I feel this gives you more confidence when you assume the girl likes you and makes them drawn to you more. I also suffer alot less from oneitis or whatever it is called.

wildchild

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I havnt read all of the bible im not a cyber geek i do have a social life as you can see ive not had that many posts for being here 3 years i prefer going out and learning myself rather than spending hours on forums. Check the amount i have posted compared to most people - maybe its because i have my game sorted more than some and dont have to post as much.

TheCarGuyA4

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man there is no need to say that you have a life and you don't depend on this board too much. Everyone comes here to either give adivce or get advice. No need for sheap shots, we are all here to hel each other

wildchild

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
man i was just saying that because that dude had a dig at me. I know we are here to help each other but if you look at my other posts i have never had a swipe at anyone unless they have done to me and hes making out im a ****ing idiot. Btw ive been drinking sorry guys if i have offended - these boards have helped me out so much in loadsa ways and i know i relied on some of the stuff and still do, this board as u have seen in my old posts have helped me with so much in my life but im just pissed off with people dissing other people on the board and im sorry if i have just done that ... i take it back.

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by wildchild
I havnt read all of the bible im not a cyber geek i do have a social life as you can see ive not had that many posts for being here 3 years i prefer going out and learning myself rather than spending hours on forums. Check the amount i have posted compared to most people - maybe its because i have my game sorted more than some and dont have to post as much.
Blah blah blah, look at me I'm confident.

wildchild

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Blah blah blah look at me im a ****head

And i have no idea how my post says im confident but if you think it does thanks very much.