Asking Her to Homecoming

PocketGnome

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I plan to do it tomorrow. It's in a week and a day from tomorrow, and she doesn't have a date yet.

How should I open the conversation? Should I just do it like a normal conversation? Then sorta use a phone # closer, but obviously asking her to the dance instead... or should I just jump to the chase?

What are some creative ways of asking her? Just for some ideas anyway....

thanks guys.

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Theres no right or wrong way just do w/e you feel CONFIDENT doing and can pull off. Good luck man!!

highkid

Don Juan
Reaction score
ask her if shes been asked yet.. when she says no..
say well then will you go with me.. hav a smile on your face when you say it
then get her number and hang out with her this weekend

PocketGnome

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is really weird stuff.

We talked from class, as she left to go down the hallway she had to, I grabbed her hand, and she spun around with a smile on her face. I said...

"I was thinking about going to homecoming, and if you aren't going with anyone.... would you wanna go with me?"

She paused for a minute, looked at me, and said.... "Ummm.... Nah"

So I said... "Alrighty, maybe I'll see you there."
She smiled and said.. "Maybe!" And turned around and left.

I know for a fact she doesn't have a date, and I don't know what I did but anyway, that's not the weird stuff. I just took the trash out, and the girl I asked older sister is always over at my neighbors house, and sometimes the girl I asked is as well. I purposely walked right by both of them, and I said hi to the girl I asked. She said hey. As I was walking away, I heard them talking, and then once I got to the trash, they drove by me, and honked the horn, again waving. They go around the block, and as I walk in, I hear them honk the horn once more. They parked again, then they just left. I'm seriously confused at the moment. I smiled and waved both times, and I just came inside.

river105

Don Juan
Reaction score
GAMES!!!

Seriously, I wouldnt play them. Ask another girl to homecoming and make the one you originally asked wish she wouldve said yes. But keep flirting with her, so she thinks you still like her.

musicman10

Reaction score
need grindin help

wen ur grinding and u get an erection do u lean in or bak or wat i need some advice

PocketGnome

Don Juan
Reaction score
Should I then continue conversation next time I see her, or even on AIM? I don't want to come across like a crazed hormonal teen and give her the impression that all I was after was some sex, (honestly, at the moment, that wasn't the goal, that was something down the road) so what exactly should I do?

Continue the hi's and not bring up H/C at all? Still use kino, and still show some interest?

And, I have no idea who to ask now....

Musicman10, GTFO of my thread.

GaryUranga

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, shes wasting your time and if she dared to say "no" then youd have lil time to get another date, ask her about it be like "hey, about that maybe, is it yes or no? I need to know so I can get another date"

Sounds hash but, shes playing a stupid game and you should be getting stepped over :p

eminence

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you dont, she's not interested...next her.