Asking for BJ

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mani99 said:
What if the girl says no? But still wants you to go down on her??
"that ain't no fair exchange" -Tupac amir Shakur

Whoops! sorry for bumping such an old one :D

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd try:
I'd like to make love to you, but I'm afraid of getting you pregnant, and I don't like wearing condoms. Have you ever done fellatio?

naturalplayer_

Reaction score
Aaron B said:
I present my erect penis to her and she takes it in her mouth.

There is no discussion. Non-verbal communication ftw
I know a couple who get turned on by this.

If you got a nice shape and hang around in the house with no shirt on, she will be having naughty thought and wont mind just dropping on her knees just to give you a BJ

blueeyedgent

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing is submissive as long as you are the one in control. Just a woman spreading her legs is submission IMO

My current **** toy, I lick her ***** because I like too. I could equally turn around on a dime and finger **** her to a squirt. When I'm engaged in fore play with her, she never knows what's coming next and never objects to anything I've tried. This is a successful business woman working as a bank executive.

As for the BJ, most women are eager to suck a confident alpha male off. If a woman won't suck my ****, why the hell would I want anything else from her? Its doubtful she's gonna be a good lay!

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
another possibility...

is to playfully suggest 69! a win-win deal. you get sugged, and the great feeling of having her curvaceous glories wrapped around your face! esp. if she's on top in 69 :cheer:

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Six years have passed since the original question. So much have changed... damned. These days though, I simply say "go down on me" or "suck me". Simple and effective with 100% success rate.