Asking for BJ

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fellas, any idea how to ask a girl to give you a blow job?

Johnny Wolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Go down on her first, and see if she'll return the favor. She most likely will if she was ever going to give you a BJ in the first place. Plus you just turned her on for sex.

2. Playfully ask her to "kiss it" it won't make her feel like a slut, like asking her for a *******, suck your di*k, give you head, would.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think she's willing to do it but just shy to initialize....

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Johnny Wolf said:
2. Playfully ask her to "kiss it" it won't make her feel like a slut, like asking her for a *******, suck your di*k, give you head, would.
I've used that line before...it's never really worked, but she's never gotten offended, and she's always at least stroked me off.

Once she's in heat, she's not going to get offended if you ask her to go down on it. Just act like she wants it anyway and you're "offering her the opportunity" instead of begging for it yourself. It's a privelege for her to suck you off.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
mani99 said:
What if the girl says no? But still wants you to go down on her??
Selfish. But I love going down on chicks, so I'd probably do that first without any expectation of reciprocation. Sometimes she gets so hot from that that she'll either reciprocate or let you hit it outright.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A smart woman knows to go down on the guy first. That way, you have some time to "recover" while you are going down on her.

Myself, if things are at that point and she's not initiating on her own, I usually say something like "Erhem... you'd be better off to do your thing first, trust me." along with a little nudge, nod, or look south. Usually you'll get a "Huh?" look, followed by the "ooOOhhh" look, then instant compliance, without anything else said. But, I make sure to do this the first or second time I sex a chick. The reason is, they'll be left with: "Wow! He was right! I'm going to remember that for next time!" And, that sets the standard right from the start.

However, some chicks are just shy to initiate like you mentioned, Amoka. In those cases, what I do is go about business without making any big deal of it. If I get through the whole thing without her reciprocating at some point, then I know that for next time. From then on, (or after 2 or three times to demonstrate that the prowess isn't a fluke, or her lack of receprocation is the norm) I don't go down on her anymore (Why bother?). If it turns out that she brings it up ("Why don't you go down on me? Do I smell funny?"), I'll explain to her: "Reciprocation is important to me. It demonstrates equal efforts and involvement. You scratch my back, I scratch yours: fair is fair. You, Missy, have yet to reciprocate, so I've reduced my efforts to equal yours."

Of course, you get the "but I don't do that" bvllsh!t sometimes. In which case, you've already set yourself up for the: "Well then, neither will I: it's not fair. Those chicks aren't worth staying with for any period time. I call it a huge red flag: it demonstrates that she's incompatable because she is selfish, sucks in the sack, and unrealistic.

I have a hard enough time staying with "spitters" just because of their unrealistic views. Be it that they spit because of the texture or the taste, it doesn't make ANY sense to get up (and fux up the flow and mood of the scene) and go to the bathroom (or wherever) to spit. Why would you keep a load in your mouth for LONGER? It doesn't make sense. Gulp it down, I'll hand you the water, and we can get back to the business at hand. As for the chicks that spit that sh!t on your stomach, they get handed the spuzz rag and told: "What the fux? Clean that sh!t up."

Handle it based on how important it is to you.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So the trick is to try to go down on her first, huh?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So the trick is to try to go down on her first, huh?

To each his own, but imo, no way. Giving oral is submissive behavior. That does not make it a bad idea altogether, but I insist that a woman give it a lot more than she gets it, and do the deed the right way. Complainers get no reciprocation from me. That is my view of the dominant role in the relationship - insisting that your needs be met as a prerequisite for meeting her needs. It's not that difficult to turn a woman on without doing that one act. When she's hot and bothered, she will do what you tell her. Most women are submissive by nature.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahahaha... I don't know about going down on a woman being "submissive".

I'm fully and completely in control of a woman when I'm down there. You did know that all the controls are located there, didn't you? Steering wheel, gas, clutch, brake, dimmer switch, volume control... they're all located right there in a woman's crotch.

My favorite control is the "eject" function. Where you get a woman just about to "O" and hold her at the brink there for about 10-15 minutes, then...

get up and leave.

:crackup:

Talk about a mind job.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never ask for sex. Period. That said, demonstrate, never explicate. You'll find that if you're in the heat of the moment making out and her attraction/desire is up there for her, you'll find she's much more receptive to it. You can't just be sitting on the couch and say, "hey, I was wondering if you'd give me a hummer tonight." You've got to get her hot and aroused enough to make it appealing for her. I would actually advise against going down on her, or at least getting her off in this way since her climax will reduce her overall desire. You need to keep her in a hightened state of arousal for a good long period and then 'tell' her to give you a BJ - don't ask. You'll get your answer either way, but you have to set her up to want to do it for you.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
Never ask for sex. Period.
Amen.

Rollo Tomassi said:
I would actually advise against going down on her, or at least getting her off in this way since her climax will reduce her overall desire. You need to keep her in a hightened state of arousal for a good long period and then 'tell' her to give you a BJ - don't ask. You'll get your answer either way, but you have to set her up to want to do it for you.
This is the "hope" or "fantasy" method.

"Oh, I do hope this knight in shining armor knows how to work my controls. I'd do anything just to know, like, go down on him."

EDIT: I just re-read that. RT means "at the time of asking", not "over time".

I practice a different method: the take away. (EDIT: best over time)

She got off.
Yep, she got off again.
Oh look, she got off. Surprised?
Ooops. Dang. She got off. Did you need to guess?
She didn't get off.
She didn't get off.
She didn't get off.
She didn't get off.
She didn't get off.

V: "Start suckin'."
HB: "Mmm, Hmm."

SoCalMike

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
Never ask for sex. Period. That said, demonstrate, never explicate. You'll find that if you're in the heat of the moment making out and her attraction/desire is up there for her, you'll find she's much more receptive to it. You can't just be sitting on the couch and say, "hey, I was wondering if you'd give me a hummer tonight." You've got to get her hot and aroused enough to make it appealing for her. I would actually advise against going down on her, or at least getting her off in this way since her climax will reduce her overall desire. You need to keep her in a hightened state of arousal for a good long period and then 'tell' her to give you a BJ - don't ask. You'll get your answer either way, but you have to set her up to want to do it for you.
Yes yes yes. This is spot on. I'd add though that you can go down on her, just not too long and like you said don't make her cvm.

After you've got her horny, lie on your back and put her on top of you and make out. Take off your shirt and she'll kiss your chest and usually it progresses down south.

kingwilliam

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the posts above are pretty accurate.

What I have always done is get the girl really turned on, and while yer making out with her, slowly look up at the ceiling (or if you're on your back look "up" at the headboard area. This will guide her lips lower, to your neck. After doing this she will naturally start kissing on your neck area......let out a heavy breath to let her think she's really driving you crazy, and then stretch your neck even farther which puts her mouth on your chest area......add a few more heavy breaths to build her confidence, and then gently guide her head down your stomach and around your belly button area.....let her kiss there for a few seconds and then lean back....which will give her the hint.

Put yourself in her position, is she was nudging your head toward her happy spot you'd be licking like a freakin dog....

women are usually just as eager to get freaky as we are.

This is a technique that I have used successfully many, many times over the years. I would say there is about a 75-80% success rate with this technique.

P.S. One thing I've always noticed is that if you really, really want her to go downstairs, she usually will.....there's some kind of body language or something that communicates this to the woman subconsciously..............

my .02

Hitman10000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go down on her first, don't worry about getting one or asking for one. If you are clean and she likes you enough she will suck you like a lollipop.

Old Buck

Don Juan
Reaction score
If she really likes you and you push her buttons right, you won't have to ask. However there are some women who don't do BJ's regardless. If she hasn't gone down on you fairly soon in your relationship, she probably never will, and she needs to be culled.

gr8one

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah,...LoL

Just WHIP IT OUT!!! They Love that $hit!

I know I Love it when they drop the G- and put it in my face!

:cool: