Asking a girl to go out with you as a couple.

phatboi408

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So Im in highshcool and I hear about people asking girls if they want to go out with them, like go out as a couple.
Is there a problem if I ask a girl out or should I make a move. I rather make a move so I dont look like an AFC, asking a girl out. ( she has to be interested in you of course.)

Any opinions would help.

Highroller

Reaction score

Dont ask a girl out right away, it never works...lol

Hook up with the girl...hang out with her a few times, make sure shes intrested..

After about 2 3 weeks of hooking up and hanging out....Then you can ask her out if you'd life...Personally Id wait even longer then that(4 or 5 weeks)...But 2 or 3 weeks is fine too

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
don't pay attention to what highroller said. You don't have 4-5 weeks to waste just to ask her out. Do it sooner rather than later and if she says no, then fine. No need to waste so much time that could be wasted time if she says no. If she is interested she will say yes right away. 4-5 weeks? what are you crazy? a girl must be made of gold if you have to wait 4-5 weeks just to ask her out!

Don't complicate yourself my friend. Women are not rocket science. Just read David Deangelos stuff and use ****y & funny (and use it all the time), and when the time is right to ask just say

'im going to grab a bite at "insert restaurant name here" , wanna come?

just simple stuff like that. Saying the above puts you in the leadership role instead of asking like an AFC "hi, would you like to go to the movies on saturday? what time are you available?

don't ask her in the way above (like most nice guys ask girls out), it shows you are beggin her to come with you and rolling a red carpet for her by treating her like a queen. Women don't like men that put them on a pedestal, women don't like wusses.

"im going to the movies on saturday, wanna come" (manly, simple yet assertive way of asking her. Sounds like you could care less if she says yes or no, instead of asking her like the nice guy which basically gives her the power letting her know how badly you want her which makes you seem needy)

Last edited:

Highroller

Reaction score
oops

If you mean asking a girl to hang out with you...yeh thats fine...Dont be like want to go out one day? they might take that the rong way..

Just be like hey you wanna hang out and get some food or smething?

I always find bowling a good first date...You dont have to worry about much kissing...yet...its a good place to see if she likes you and to talk to her a little bit

kev me723

Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't ask my current gf out till we had been seeing each other for a month. If she is interested, she'll still be around, as long as there is a physical relationship. You just have to make it official when you feel the time is right.

phatboi408

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thnx guys yeah .

I have been scrwed over by a girl (recently) but that does not hold me down. She had interest in me for a year but I was an AFC/RAFC and I know what I did wrong. i dont make a move or ask her out.
FOr some reason after I stoped caring about her and more on what life is and I need to focuse on me and my DJ skills school. etc. I feel so wonderful and say its her lost. For some reason this week has been the greatest week ever.
She started dating my section leader in marching band. (There both seniors and Im a sophmore) ( Hes is the coolest band nerd youll ever know) and I am cool with him.So I am still learning and next time It wont happen again.

True Wolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sad, the only advice worth a **** so far has been Joe's, rock on joe.

First of all: Asking someone to be your GF is retarted, there is no need for this, and it puts limits on you.

From what i gather here from the advice given is:

* Waste your time before you make any moves (3-4 weeks)

* Take them bowling so you don't have to worry about "making a move" and in turn taking the faggot way out and not get any payout for your time just because you're to much of a ***** to be in a situation where you may need to grab your balls and "make a move"

* ask them if they'd like to go do something, instead of giving them the privilage of tagging along with your greatness.

People, this is an outrage.