Asked gf about sleeping with other women

Floridaplaya

Reaction score
Not sure what route to take in life. Been in a relationship a few years now and want the family, got a hot feminine chick few years younger than me, but have this desire to travel the world and bang chicks again. Tried having the talk about me being able to sleep with other women long as it’s just casual she’s not 100% on board with it. She’s American though so this is to be expected, ime most European girls women from South American countries are more open to a man doing his own thing. She’s hot and treats me like a king, supports me never disrespects me but I just don’t feel like it’s in my dna to be monogamous with one woman. Is 30-31 just too young for a man to settle down?

Borknagar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure what route to take in life. Been in a relationship a few years now and want the family, got a hot feminine chick few years younger than me, but have this desire to travel the world and bang chicks again. Tried having the talk about me being able to sleep with other women long as it’s just casual she’s not 100% on board with it. She’s American though so this is to be expected, ime most European girls women from South American countries are more open to a man doing his own thing.
If you've noticed. It's women that think that they are entitled to sleep with other men. Hell see all the poly hoes running around? Their bf is that desperate for a women they allow them to **** other dudes. This is common now.

Floridaplaya

Reaction score
If you've noticed. It's women that think that they are entitled to sleep with other men. Hell see all the poly hoes running around? Their bf is that desperate for a women they allow them to **** other dudes. This is common now.
Not that their are not good American girls there are always exceptions I hate dudes who generalize, but the average dude has no business wifing up an American broad. If you decide to get in a ltr screen carefully.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure what route to take in life. Been in a relationship a few years now and want the family, got a hot feminine chick few years younger than me, but have this desire to travel the world and bang chicks again. Tried having the talk about me being able to sleep with other women long as it’s just casual she’s not 100% on board with it. She’s American though so this is to be expected, ime most European girls women from South American countries are more open to a man doing his own thing. She’s hot and treats me like a king, supports me never disrespects me but I just don’t feel like it’s in my dna to be monogamous with one woman. Is 30-31 just too young for a man to settle down?
Advice from the old lady:

If you dump her to go slay strange someone else will snag her & wife her up. If you try to slay strange while you are with her? Not good juju. I’d dump you in a New York minute. I mean, are you really going to respect a woman long term who is going to allow that from you? No, you aren’t.

This kind of thing would indicate to me as a hot woman myself one of two things, neither of them good:

1. She doesn’t hold enough value in your eyes NOT to stray…..

and/or

2. You’re likely to cheat on her anyway (see point 1 above).

Honesty is great and all, but actual loyalty is better. Why should she forgo her other options while you step out? Either she gets to step out too, or you need to let her go.

You do not allow someone to disrespect you this way in relationship. Now. I have seen several open relationships. One is a marriage where the South American wife knew but hated it (and him) for it (she liked the lifestyle he afforded her but the constant cheating wore her self esteem down to pathetic), one is a live in LTR with a Chinese woman who knew and would tolerate it on occasion (they have been together 10+ years and do not ever want kids, they love one another), the third was/is a player who was upfront, but his LTR started openly seeing another man besides him and he got wrecked over that.

So be careful what you wish for. There are swingers and there are cheaters and there is whatever style relationship you and your woman negotiate, but there are consequences in most cases of this type behavior. The awful thing is you wife this girl up, have some kids together and then on your adventures, whether she knows or not doesn’t matter, you meet another woman you are crazy for. Well congratulations. You just wreck your marriage, devastate your kids, embarrass two families, all because you think with your d I ck.

This girl would be well advised, if she is pretty, and feminine and wife/good mother material to dump you and find a man who values what she has to offer. Good luck finding another hot girl who treats you like a king and is marriage material.

Life is full of sacrifices my dear. You have a choice to make here, sacrifice your relationship with her & go play, or sacrifice the desire for strange & build a life with her.

It doesn’t sound to me like you love her or value her enough, but you’d rather have your cake and eat it too. That’s not really fair to her is it?

But what do you care? Your selfish desires obviously outweigh her loyalty, kindness and feelings.

Do her a favor & cut her loose. Seriously.

Chances are this is the beginning of the end of the relationship already. You just don’t realize it yet.

Last edited:

Learning Curve

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's simple.

Is it worth it to dump a quality woman to go around and bang other ch1cks?

That will fade out eventually, and the probability of meeting another one like the one you have now will be probably in the next 5 years.

You have to play your cards correctly here. Think about what you want. Is it marriage? Kids?

If not and you want to travel and bang, go ahead. But make sure you have decided based on what will make you happy and long term the person you want to be in life.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, sorry for being too blunt but you sound retarded.

American. European. Asian. Whatever. No normal functioning healthy mentally stable woman could possibly be "on board" with her boyfriend/spouse/husband publicly stating that he wants to fvck other women.

You hurt your girlfriend just by mentioning the topic, if you haven't realized it yet.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you don't understand that enough is enough, you will never have enough. Grass is always greener, et cetera.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this the first woman you have? Why did you ask her that?

If you truly wanna fvck another woman I get it, every man has that desire from time to time.

If you wanna do it, do it, hide the evidence and don't say anything about it, now you have to be ready to lose her if she finds out, I get every man wants something strange from time to time. Its very risky.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Essentially it’s a character issue. Yes honesty has character but almost zero women worth having who have other options are going to tolerate this.

There are going to be times when another woman appeals to you. Just because you are in a relationship doesn’t mean no other women are sexy.

It’s what you do with that which makes a difference.

Character is doing the right thing when no one will catch you. Measure it thusly: Do you want her riding another man’s d I c k behind your back, coming home, kissing you, having sex with you and acting like nothing happened?

If you are not OK with that then that is not something you should be doing. Period.

You already told her so you probably understand that lying & cheating = bad.

But you are telling her she’s not worth your loyalty. That’s a pretty yucky message. Is that a message you’d appreciate hearing?

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Things turned out alright for me but had a quality girl... in my early/mid 20’s.... great athlete, super low body count, great family, cooked, cleaned... worked out... was insanely into me and I treated her like garbage. Was cheating and screwing around all the time. Knowing what I know now at 43 I would go back and do things differently. If you find a quality girl in your 20’s... congrats. You won and should build a life with her.

radha

Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends on your SMV in comparison to hers. A guy who is much higher SMV than his girl can pull this off. I live in a tax haven and most of my guys friends here are in the 1% so they are all significantly higher SMV than almost all women besides 9's and 10's. Most of them actually date or marry their looks match and there are several who have "relationship agreements" that were signed along with their prenups that allow the man to have sex with a certain number of other women each year. Basically having a much higher SMV than your partner gives you a huge amount of leverage in the relationship.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends on your SMV in comparison to hers. A guy who is much higher SMV than his girl can pull this off. I live in a tax haven and most of my guys friends here are in the 1% so they are all significantly higher SMV than almost all women besides 9's and 10's. Most of them actually date or marry their looks match and there are several who have "relationship agreements" that were signed along with their prenups that allow the man to have sex with a certain number of other women each year. Basically having a much higher SMV than your partner gives you a huge amount of leverage in the relationship.
Looks aside, the main reason these women put up with it is they enjoy the 1% lifestyle these men provide. That’s less about SMV and more about money. It’s not something I’d sign up for but then I’m already in the 3-5% on my own. I assure you Amal Clooney did not accept this kind of arrangement, but she is similar SMV to her husband and the celebrity is more a liability than not.

If a man has enough money there are always women who will sell out and agree to arrangements like this…..transactionally of course. I don’t think that’s healthy long term.

The man I know who does this is in a tough spot. Constantly running around on his wife, who is very pretty, and yet he cares about her & feels obligated to her, meanwhile his cheating hurts her immensely but she is a voluntary prisoner of the lifestyle. It’s a screwed up deal. Human emotion doesn’t go along with these arrangements often, legal agreements aside.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
This will not end well for you and never does end well even if you think things are going smoothly at first.

Either drop her and then go find other women or stay with her. Having your cake and eating it too worked for Marie Antoinette...until she got her head guillotined off one day.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You’re willing to trade being a boss for 7-9 years at the expense of what you’re going to be 40 wishing you had now.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only way this ever works is when your woman is in control and it isn't happening when she's not around.

Asking for a 3some and asking to be alone with another woman are freaking worlds apart, to confuse this is understandable from a male point of view but unforgivable from a female point of view.

The thing you clearly didn't anticipate is this: she's going to take what you said to her friends and they are now going to decide how your relationship continues forward. If you really want something like this to work, you need to be able to plug this broad into the matrix, that means you have deeper connections with her friends than she does and sometimes this works but it involves the man isolating the woman away from her support network and bringing her into his support network.

Posters here are saying to stay with her, you likely don't even have that option at this point and if you do it's only because her friends are batting for you.

radha

Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks aside, the main reason these women put up with it is they enjoy the 1% lifestyle these men provide. That’s less about SMV and more about money. It’s not something I’d sign up for but then I’m already in the 3-5% on my own. I assure you Amal Clooney did not accept this kind of arrangement, but she is similar SMV to her husband and the celebrity is more a liability than not.

If a man has enough money there are always women who will sell out and agree to arrangements like this…..transactionally of course. I don’t think that’s healthy long term.

The man I know who does this is in a tough spot. Constantly running around on his wife, who is very pretty, and yet he cares about her & feels obligated to her, meanwhile his cheating hurts her immensely but she is a voluntary prisoner of the lifestyle. It’s a screwed up deal. Human emotion doesn’t go along with these arrangements often, legal agreements aside.
From what I've seen in my network it's partly the lifestyle but it's mostly that the women want those 1% genes for their children. That's why women always say they want a rich guy but only a self made rich guy because that shows them that he was able to intellectually outcompete 99% of the world population and more than likely has exceptional brain genes. These women have incredible respect for their men and will do anything just to be around someone at that level so they are ok with turning their head while he gets a side piece every now and then.

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True. But still better to keep it on the DL and not embarrass your girl. Always treat her like the queen and she won't mind that you have a few play friends. No feelz for them tho.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, sorry for being too blunt but you sound retarded.

American. European. Asian. Whatever. No normal functioning healthy mentally stable woman could possibly be "on board" with her boyfriend/spouse/husband publicly stating that he wants to fvck other women.

You hurt your girlfriend just by mentioning the topic, if you haven't realized it yet.
Totally agree any woman with self-esteem and self-respect won't tolerate this junk. I know there is a rise of "poly" relationships but try that ish with a quality (subjective to every individual here) women and see how that works for you

As a guy who has been in multiple social circles with Top 0.5%-1% in the last 8 years I concur, but don't be fooled some of these women are cheating too whether their husbands/boyfriends know it or not. Seen it way to many times where guys thought it was open on their end and closed on hers when that wasn't the case
Posters here are saying to stay with her, you likely don't even have that option at this point and if you do it's only because her friends are batting for you.
The last girl whom I dated says I was an upgrade compared to her ex, not just with $$$ but sex, how I treat her etc. SO why did she end the relationship? she would tell her friends everything, and I'm 90% sure the realtionship ended cause she babbled to her friends about everything we would do and cause I refused to eat her pvssy. I just didn't find her hot enough to do so and it was a deal breaker for her, so be it.
From what I've seen in my network it's partly the lifestyle but it's mostly that the women want those 1% genes for their children. That's why women always say they want a rich guy but only a self made rich guy because that shows them that he was able to intellectually outcompete 99% of the world population and more than likely has exceptional brain genes. These women have incredible respect for their men and will do anything just to be around someone at that level so they are ok with turning their head while he gets a side piece every now and then.
In my circle it's mostly the lifestyle, being in the midwest there aren't a lot of guys making 150K-4 million a year that are 30-35 years old. Women wanna be able to have boat parties, VIP nights pop bottles, eat at fancy restaurants go on vacation etc. This may sound basic but remember I'm not from Miami, LA, NYC where 150K(minimum) is nothing.

On the flip side as a guy who has dated "Trust fund chicks"in the past with them getting married is more about the status and that comes with marrying a high-value guy. Also not to look like a loser to their families. However, I've found any trustfund chick over the age of 35 who is single, has no kids etc. Is most likely batshyt crazy or ran through hence men don't commit to them. If women are 30+ they tend to wanna lock a guy down for marriage ASAP whereas the younger women just wanna have fun.