ask out on msn or in person?

SuSHI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sup guys,

I've just recently enrolled into summer school. Ya, it must suck to go to school in the summer right? wrong. I met a nice girl in my class. Shes great and I am interest.

We have school for only 1 more week. This last week is going to be very crazy in terms of workload. But I was thinking about saying something to the lines of "hey, after exams, me and you we should hang out." to her soon.

I can either say it on msn or at school in person.

Which should I do?

The thing about doing it at school is, there is this AFC that follows her around, and I think he likes her too. So she is almost never alone, and I feel weird asking her out infront of him. :eek:

So on msn, I will get privacy. But in person is always better. Although I guess it shouldn't matter too much, which should I do fellas?

SuSHI.

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't even THINK of asking her out over MSN...EVER...

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In person. Do it in front of the AFC so you can destroy his self esteem even more...haha jk. But just do it in front of him, who cares what he thinks, its not like hes gotta chance anyway right?? Show her that you got some balls.

die4me

Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to approach it in a comfortable matter, and doing it in person is best. You have to get her laughing, and then you pull out with that line "we got to chill one of these days" it's not threatening because you're not saying anything corny like "will you go out with me?" and most likely you'll get a positive response if she's been having a good time talking, like "yeah, we should" or something of that sort. Take it straight from there - next time you interact, most likely on msn or the phone, say you're doing something something on some day of the week and she should come along. What I like to do is push that with multiple girls, and end up "chilling" with 3 girls at the same time. If you have no chemistry with one of them, you have more without calling it a night. Hope this helps.

Basically - 1. Suggest hanging out while talking in person.
2. Make the plans on the phone or on msn. And make it so it's a very brief conversation. Try to make it at no more than 3 days ahead of the day you ask her. In doing this, you decrease the chances that she will cancel on you.

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
u could try excusing her from him...

or

if i were in ur shoes, just ask her out infront of him, much more fun :D :D :D

~ivan

SuSHI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If I get this girl. I'm gonna show the AFC sosuave and the dj bible. LOL, seriously.

THnx for the help, SuSHI.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SuSHI
If I get this girl. I'm gonna show the AFC sosuave and the dj bible. LOL, seriously.

THnx for the help, SuSHI.
Then he can be a bytch thinking he could get her and tell her you look at a website to learn how to "pimp" or what not. Just dont dot it. Would you want him to tell her your "secret"?? Well...im guessing...NO!

SuSHI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
UPDATE:

I asked her out.

I used some ****y & Funny.

Me: After summer school ends(in one week), we should hang out.

Her: what do you mean hang out?

Me: I dunno, you could treat me to a movie or something.

She was smiling, but she knew I was asking her out. So she says "we'll see..." with a smile.

I am pretty sure its a yes. And I said I would set something up in a week and we parted.

Heres my question:

I will be dropping the course in 2 or so days, so I wouldn't be in for the rest of the week. Should I just act normal around her in class? or what? When I see her on Msn preior to the end of summer school, how should I act? I really don't know...plz help. :confused:

Thnx, SuSHI.

unknowntim3

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol tell her ass to buy u ur movie ticket, hahaha

hahah "you can treat me to a movie or something" did u say that in a funny way tho where she knows your joking or does she think ur a jackass? lol