Ask me Questions

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For the record, since I see a bunch of new topics being created I feel like I should say that I won't read or reply to any. This topic was created so that individuals on this forum that have problems can have their questions answered here by myself and other good DJs (Norwegian, Learning, Jack, etc.).

Trying to reduce clutter here folks, come on now...

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's funny, we used to toss around the idea of putting all the journals into one group, and you've reversed the idea here, made the journals more important by consolidating questions.

I think initially this thread seemed a bit arrogant, that you wanted people to come to you to ask questions, but it should really be seen as a way for new posters to break into this group.

I will guarantee a reply to any question in this thread. Unlike BPH, I'll still post around, but if you really want your question answered from different angles, post it here.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree. I think it becomes much more disorganized if people post in here instead. It's like having the whole forum in one thread.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NorwegianDJ said:
I disagree. I think it becomes much more disorganized if people post in here instead. It's like having the whole forum in one thread.
Yeah I can understand the problem if this thread were to get too big, but I feel like people can refer here to read an answer to a question they would ask otherwise...we all know nobody really uses the search feature on here.

I see this as a place somebody can ask a question and get an answer, I still believe threads that have a long ongoing problem should be separate from what this is intended to be.

Justchill

Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you think of warming up girls a day or so before parties?

Say if you went to a party full of people you already know wouldn't it be helpful to start contact with a few girls beforehand? Or just play a normal game and do it in one night?

Because I feel that, unless with the help of many drinks, it can be quite hard to pull a girl you are friendly with in only one night, because I doubt I could manage to get out of a friend-zone in something like 1-2 hours? I've done it, but i reckon it was an off-chance. It would be especially hard with girls i see every day at school.

Wouldn't it be useful to start being straight-up sexual maybe a day before, Or meet up in private before the party?
Or am i just being AFC?

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Justchill said:

Say if you went to a party full of people you already know wouldn't it be helpful to start contact with a few girls beforehand? Or just play a normal game and do it in one night?

Because I feel that, unless with the help of many drinks, it can be quite hard to pull a girl you are friendly with in only one night, because I doubt I could manage to get out of a friend-zone in something like 1-2 hours? I've done it, but i reckon it was an off-chance. It would be especially hard with girls i see every day at school.

Wouldn't it be useful to start being straight-up sexual maybe a day before, Or meet up in private before the party?
Or am i just being AFC?
Are you asking me what would be the best way to hook up with a girl at a party that you already know? I can offer little firsthand experience if that's the case. My only example of a girl I already knew hooking up with me at a party was HB Alex from my journal.

She and I would make out and mess around before we went anywhere, make out at the party, and make out at the way back. But this was not a lay so take it with a grain of salt. I rarely hook up at parties because parties are rare in suburban Delaware.

But from the parties that I HAVE been to I don't find it overly difficult to hook up with girls that are there that I have never met. Just have a physical attraction, be sexual, and have fun - then try to cap the night off with her.

I see that ideally you would want to at least hint at the possibility of sex at this party. If she shows interest (IN PERSON, NOT VIA TEXT LIKE A PU***) then you shouldn't have any problems. Just escalate and see how far she will let you go.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Justchill said:

Or am i just being AFC?
I really do agree that it's beneficial to warm up certain girls before seeing them at a party, definately would make it easier in my mind. I was just at this party with 90% from my school and trust me, the things people (girls yes) do when they've had a few (too many) drinks... You only hear the stories the days following. People pissing on the floor, 5 people throwing up, a sophomore hooking up with a senior, a freshman hooking up with this chick, then Matthew hooking up with her (only for me to laugh on the inside, knowing that both of them have theoretically just sucked my d1ck). So yeah, when girls start drinking, just get close and pull in.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
djghost said:
Ill take a hit. When is the perfect time to initiate kino? I don't want to be too early or too late. I can kino fine but I'm just not sure of the timing.
Immediately.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
djghost said:
Ill take a hit. When is the perfect time to initiate kino? I don't want to be too early or too late. I can kino fine but I'm just not sure of the timing.
Kino when you walk up to her, when you're complimenting her body, etc. but Norwegian pretty much got it. I don't kino nearly as much as I should...I just skip that stage and go really sexual.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To JUSTCHILL:

Yeah I think talking to girls a day or two before the party helps. Ask them about themselves, with hints of sexuality in it. Then, when the party comes, you can ask them all about the things they mentioned going on in their lives, you'll have sexual jokes to recall to, and you'll still have high value stories ready to tell that you didn't waste by telling over facebook. Hope that made sense.

To DJGHOST:

I think with day game, not much kino is necessary. You can touch her arm or closer shoulder, but don't be excessive.

At parties with people who all know each other (whether you are part of the group or not), you can get into moderate kino. Touch girls' lower backs, put your arms around them, hold hands, have them lay on you or rest their head on you.

In clubs, you can come with a lot of kino and not much else. It's been a while since I went to one of these teen raves around my city, but basically you just hop up and grind on a girl for a minute, then make out with her.