Ask me any advice

Reaction score
And ill TRY my best answer it,if you guys want to know on how to get puzzy well ask me im pimp :)

DJ1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
nigga plz.... you just joined and have 8 posts what makes you think any one would ask u for advice? If you're such a pimp then what r u doin on this site? How about you prove yourself a pimp and post some advice....

Reaction score
Why are American men marrying Hors? Men always lose when they do such!!!!!!!

Myriad By Python

Don Juan
Reaction score
nigga plz.... you just joined and have 8 posts what makes you think any one would ask u for advice? If you're such a pimp then what r u doin on this site? How about you prove yourself a pimp and post some advice....
Yes, it's all about how many posts someone has made. I am sure those guys that have made about 2,000 posts are the best PUAs here. After all, it says, "Master Don Juan" below their name, right?

KneghtRyder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
datsexynigga2009 said:
And ill TRY my best answer it,if you guys want to know on how to get puzzy well ask me im pimp :)
tell us how to get puzzy , that is what I want to ask u ...is it looks ?

Reaction score
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
yes i am fugly can i stil get puzzy
of course,looks dont matter,as long as you got a d*ck and game then you can get puzzy.

I have a friend who is fat,and ulgy he still gets puzzy!

Reaction score
KneghtRyder said:
tell us how to get puzzy , that is what I want to ask u ...is it looks ?
No looks dont matter,sure looks help you get girls stare at you,but its all about confidence,game and have a d*ck too.

I have a friend his fat,ugly,has worst clothes,his shoes are torned,and yeah his ugly,he has pimples and im not joking his that ugly.

Guess what??He has confidence atleast and still get puzzy,seriously looks may play a role but personality and confidence and game gets you puzzy!

Reaction score
superchill89 said:
How do you hook up with a girl when you're dancing with her at the club?
umm easy.

Ask her for her number,if she is feeling you she will give it to you,its easy to get girls to hook up with you at clubs,heck if she is feeling you and your feeling her,invite her to your house,and then from their bang her :)

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok In Mystery's method he utilizes a seduction cohesion process that differs from Ross jefferies NLP verbal enticement. If we alter a tangible variable which is common in both methodolgies will that result in a parodox formation.

how does one differentiate the matchmaking process from the matchmaker, taking into account for a narow margin of social equal libriums?

Lastly, is attraction indicative to ones persona, can one alter another perception through artificial stimulants?

Please feel free elaborate in intricate details.

Reaction score
superchill89 said:
I don't really see any reason to ban him. He was actually trying to give advice. He probably gets more puzzy than most on this forum and we could learn a thing or two from him.
You are very naive, don't believe anything that guys claim to have done on here, most of them are Virgins or Closet Gays who have never fvcked a hot babe in their entire lives, it is easy to write about fvcking imaginary hot babes, but actually fvcking them in real life is a completely different thing. :crazy:

KneghtRyder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
superchill89 said:
I don't really see any reason to ban him. He was actually trying to give advice. He probably gets more puzzy than most on this forum and we could learn a thing or two from him.
his advice seems to flow the general consensus here

Cash37

Don Juan
Reaction score
wutangfinancial said:
^I'll answer that one.
Did you know that for every IQ point above 100, a teenager's chance of losing their virgnity by 19 DECREASES by 2.7%? and that above an IQ of 130, the vast majority of men have few if any willing sex partners?

I have an IQ over 130, over 140 actually. Over-intellectualizing a simple, biological process is not going to gain you any points...congitive ability HURTS your game according to all statistical observations by evolutionary psychologists...so you shouldn't belittle this guy cuz he didn't go to Oxford.

I would say his advice of taking a girl back to your house and banging her is the best advice I've heard on this site. It conforms to my own experience-you get laid by getting laid.
Wutang clan aint nothing to f--- with:crackup:

But to the threadstarter... are you a real pimp? Are you getting money from it? (Real money as in having h**s turning t**cks) And if so tell us about it...