ASAP help

house

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok , so been to a party tonight. Oneitis is there, as I left she claims I pushed her earlier on (complete bollocks ) she had been making remarks about some girl there earlier (that I'm currently ****ing ).

Basically I want to destroy the oneitis over text. I can handle the fall out... Fuming.. I've never layed a finger on a girl .

Advice please.... Cheers

Rival

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man sounds like she is trying to push ya buttons. If you give her the attention (even negative) it will be playing into her hands. If I were you I would give it a day and think about what you really wanna do. Never wise to do anything out of anger.

house

Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel you but fvck it . Made me look like a prick. I'd rather bury it now ...

Thorninmyside

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you play b*tch games, she'll drag you down to her level and beat you with experience. Do the DJ thing and not give a f*ck.

house

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes mate. But she s basically accused me of wife beating. I could do with a comeback before I block her from all social media. Fvck the games .

Thorninmyside

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gotta be careful what you put into words. As false as it may be, an abuse claim and an angry text might be grounds for her to pursue something you don't wanna get into, like an apprehended violence order / restraining order.

If you NEED to say something for closure, warn her that false accusations can work both ways and you'd advise her to bite her tongue before slandering you again. I dunno.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I didn't push you. I don't do that sh!t. Usually when I touch girls, it'll be because I'm trying to get them wet. If it touched you I would be banging you right now. But you ain't special to me so that's why I really don't give a fu**"

If she plays miss smart@$$ and asks why you responded then, be like "I do care when someone gives me a bad name and insults the girl I am fvcking." Don't respond to anything after that.

Makes you sound like a douche. Chicks love that ****y sh!t bro. She gon' be aaaallllllllllllll over you after that ;)

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Go NC unless she tries to initiate contact via phone call or face to face. If it's through phone call, just tell her "Oh, it's you. I'm busy. See ya later" :D then just let it ring if she ever tries again. If she goes face to face for whatever reason, be friendly to her, unless she brings up all that stuff again. If she says you pushed her, then you deny once all casually. If she says it twice, put your hand on her shoulder and look her dead in the eyes without blinking, wait like half a second or a quarter of a second, and say with a grin "Look, I've got better things to do than to argue with you all day." Pat that same shoulder twice and walk right past her like you fvcking own the joint :cool: and go about your business. If she calls for you, don't respond. If she goes after you, you wait for her to finish talking and to wait to see your response. What you should respond is "Look, if you really do wanna talk about it, let's head back to my place and we'll discuss it there." :whistle: I believe you know what to do next :up: :up: :up: