As Men, Why Do We Take This?

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity said:
Here's my POV on this though. The Tea Party is a small group of right wing conservatives that are middle class, who pulled their financial resources together and formed a grassroots movement to put their issues on centerstage. They literally hijacked the Republican Party as that was the only platform they could closely hijack to get their agendas passed.

MEN in this country who have been ripped off by the things I listed above, FAR outnumber the Tea Party. Yes, the Tea Party has been called everything but a child of God, but so what? They have their politicians in office, their agendas debated, and they are on the national stage. They are taken seriously and respected, no matter WHAT your personal opinions of them are.

Why in the hell can't MEN do the same thing? MEN who are victims of these things far outnumber the Tea Party in numbers, financial resources, etc. Matter of fact, many HIGH PROFILE Men have been victims of this.

I want to start a grassroots to get something moving. All we would need to do is STAY on message about having a more efficient Family Court System. No woman bashing, women are pieces of ****, type of speech, all we need to do is stay on message and I'm SURE majority of Americans (even women) will agree with what we are saying.

I can already estimate the rebuttals from detractors. They won't debate the logic of our stances, they will just scream personal attacks such as:

- They all must be gay
- They must all hate women
- They must all aren't getting laid
- They must all hate their mothers

Let them scream this until their voice goes out, it won't mean a damn thing. If we STAY on message the majority of the country will be with us, and we can start to implement some CHANGES in the Court System. It wont' happen overnight but it will happen in TIME.

I say let's get something going, I'm ready to start NEXT WEEK. We can either sit around on these forums and bytch and moan about it, or we can DO something about it....I don't see why in the hell there hasn't already been protesting? I mean come on, the laws clearly make no sense.
I'm with you too Tenacity. We need to put something together, all of us, and find the right channels to bring it to the attention of senators and representatives from all 50 states. This might be the way to start. Might change these bisshes we deal with a lot in the future too!

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
]Well if we count being drunk while a female has sex with you, then yes, I know many men who have been raped.
OMG, that is one of my biggest pet peeves. The whole idea that a woman can have a few drinks, then the next day say oh I didn't want to do that, and cry rape. Meanwhile, the guy can be drunker than fvck and that doesn't matter at all, off to jail he goes. But a woman has a few drinks, and suddenly she is absolved of all responsibility for whatever choices she makes. They're basically treating her like a child here, she can no more make decisions for herself than a frigging child. This sh!t makes me furious. Especially since, let's face it, most hookups probably occur with alcohol as a social lubricant.

I'm not so sure aboout the sentencing topic because I think most people will see men as being higher in testosterone and thus more aggressive, and as committing more crimes than females, and being more likely to recommit, and that probably plays into why they get longer sentences.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FOREST THROUGH THE TREES.
This is why "we as men take this".
Plain and simple.

Guys volunteer to have their realities and lives turned to sh¡t. They volunteer to stay in a crap situation because they don't understand reality.

The only "reality" they understand is that they "have" to pay in order to "do the right thing". Ever been told "Don't leave town" or "Don't leave the state"? Right, because they can't do sh¡t to you once you do. They need you to volunteer to have your life ƒucked over.

The actual reality is that guys can leave the country and be free of the burden.

"Oh no! I can't do that! They'll come looking for me!" Well, according to your delusion, you can't. "Who" is going to come looking for you? Your kid? GOOD! If guys realized that starting over in a new country, unimpeded, is better than trying to scavenge what's left of a wreck, with crazy burdens, then you'd see a change.

Another reality is that [modern] men [generally] are püssies. So, they can't walk away because it will "hurt".

If you aren't willing to walk, then, you get whatever you are volunteering for.

If a man uses emotions to guide his life, then he forfeits the right to complain about the illogical.

You can affect more change by walking away, not fighting.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
I used to think this exact way, until I realized that as more countries catch the disease of feminism and "equality", there becomes no place to run.
It's implied here that you would use a rubber in the next country. You go to another country to start anew, not do the same stupid things that caused you to leave the states in the first place.
:rolleyes:

You sever the ties when you leave.

I don't think you're understanding my point.

Danger said:
I used to think this exact way, until I realized that as more countries catch the disease of feminism and "equality", there becomes no place to run.
I used to think this exact way, until I let my emotions override my logic.
:kick:
:nono:

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Walking away from it is just the same as ignoring it, you can do that all day and the only thing that's going to happen is the disease is going to continue to spread until eventually the entire BODY collapses.

This thing started as a small "lump" that has now turned into full fledged cancer, if we don't do something right now pretty soon we won't be ABLE to do anything and the world will be forever gone. Consider this, who do you think the next President is going to be in the US in 2016? Hillary will become President and begin the final road to full fledged feminism across the board. Once it gets across the board we are done, might as well hang your balls up because Manhood is over.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity said:
Walking away from it is just the same as ignoring it, you can do that all day and the only thing that's going to happen is the disease is going to continue to spread until eventually the entire BODY collapses.
The entire body needs collapse. Are you insinuating that partial change is acceptable? Are you willing to negotiate what stays and what goes? How about instead "all crap goes" and "no crap stays" for terms?

Danger said:
So where are you going to go where you don't have to worry about false-rape claims? Or where you don't have to pay into a system which supports h0rs via your tax dollars? Or where you can actually have a family without the ability of her to destroy and steal everything you own as a result?

You can spend most of your life running from those systems, but sooner or later, you will have to face it head on.

Here we go... wasting our life with "what if?" again. Don't get married, don't pay taxes, and don't ƒuck crazy chicks. Problems solved.
:crazy:
Ayn Rand: Reason can be fought with reason. How are you going to fight the unreasonable?

You are not arguing your realities, you are arguing your perceptions, preconceived notions, social pressures, etc. with fear as your guide.

You don't have to live in the states, you don't have to pay taxes, and you don't need to get married or ƒuck crazy chicks. Those are FACTS. Your points are not FACTS, they are merely concerns, and invalid ones at that.

Danger said:
You can spend most of your life running from those systems, but sooner or later, you will have to face it head on.
No, you do not "have to face it head on". You can choose non-participation in those systems.

You're trying to tell me that "A" is not "A", and I'll have none of it, Sir.

What do you think "going on strike" was doing for those folks in Atlas Shrugged? Were they "facing it head on"? Or, did they understand that "fighting" was futile? Fighting it gives it merit, not participating in it starves it into atrophy. Just like going no contact on a chick, it is REALITY to go no contact with

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Slaves to the p*ssy, to put it simply. Weak men will do whatever necessary to secure 'getting laid'.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So why are so many of you against prostitution? Its no strings attached. When it comes to pu$$y, its cheaper to rent than buy. Renting it would prevent alot of the issues men face.

How about start acting like men? Too many of you were raised by a single mommy is the part of the problem. YOu think like a woman as a result.

Stop getting married/don't get married with out a prenup. Stop buying meals/drinks for women. When you are at a bar and trying to hit on some chic so you can take her home for the night, stop yourself. Stop getting emotional and making irrational decisions. Stop going on fakebook and telling girls how beautiful they are.

STOP FEEDING THE PROBLEM. There are too many men out there enabling the current problem. Make a woman earn her keep. If she can't act right, put her out. Stop giving them free passes because you are so afraid of losing her. Almost every girl Ive been with has told me "Howie, I like you because you aren't afraid to put me in check." Never be afraid of losing a woman. 99% can all be easily replaced. There isn't much difference from one to another, other than looks.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Here we go... wasting our life with "what if?" again. Don't get married, don't pay taxes, and don't ƒuck crazy chicks. Problems solved.

Ayn Rand: Reason can be fought with reason. How are you going to fight the unreasonable?

You are not arguing your realities, you are arguing your perceptions, preconceived notions, social pressures, etc. with fear as your guide.

You don't have to live in the states, you don't have to pay taxes, and you don't need to get married or ƒuck crazy chicks. Those are FACTS. Your points are not FACTS, they are merely concerns, and invalid ones at that.

I wish it was that simple, the fact is we can't EXIST in this world without women, no matter if you are dating/fvcking them or not they are STILL at your job, STILL at the restaurant serving you, STILL in your family, etc.

The issues with marriage goes away by just not getting married, the issues with child support will forever be a potential problem as long as you are having sex. Condoms break, so you could end up with an unwanted pregnancy anytime you decide to have sex and NOT having sex any longer isn't an option unless you are asexual.

These aren't made up insecurities, these are real issues within the Court System. In terms of not having to pay taxes by leaving the country, again, not probable for most people as our jobs are here and the best marketplace for our skills are here. In relation to "crazy chicks," well, good luck trying to diagnose who is crazy and who isn't UPFRONT when during the initial dating stage everybody is on their "best behavior". You don't usually find out the chick is crazy until you are in the middle of the relationship.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity said:
I wish it was that simple, the fact is we can't EXIST in this world without women, no matter if you are dating/fvcking them or not they are STILL at your job, STILL at the restaurant serving you, STILL in your family, etc.
False. "We can't EXIST"? First off, define "we". Then "can't". Then, define "EXIST".

You don't need a job, you don't need to go to resaurants, you don't need to interact with you family. You are not arguing facts, you're finding excuses to negate realities.

Tenacity said:
the issues with child support will forever be a potential problem as long as you are having sex. Condoms break, so you could end up with an unwanted pregnancy anytime you decide to have sex and NOT having sex any longer isn't an option unless you are asexual.
No facts, only excuses to remain believing in non-reality. Ok, condoms do break, but the rest is fear-based speculation.

Tenacity said:
These aren't made up insecurities, these are real issues within the Court System. In terms of not having to pay taxes by leaving the country, again, not probable for most people as our jobs are here and the best marketplace for our skills are here.
Fears, not facts. The Court System of the U.S. is not the court system of other countries. "Not probable" is not "Not factual". You don't need a job: Fact.
Agents of the court system may find you in another country, but it's not probable, and certainly not a reality.

See, people don't want to acknowledge their realities, as you are demonstrating.
Tenacity said:
In relation to "crazy chicks," well, good luck trying to diagnose who is crazy and who isn't UPFRONT when during the initial dating stage everybody is on their "best behavior". You don't usually find out the chick is crazy until you are in the middle of the relationship.
Usually? Perhaps in your reality.
"Worst case scenarios" aren't fact. "What if's" aren't facts.

The reason folks don't want to acknowledge their realities is due largely to laziness. Leaving the country means changing your lifestyle. "That's too hard, so, let's not consider it a reality." It's far easier to b¡tch about something than do something about it. But, is it better to muck through a pile of sh¡t you call your life currently, or is it better to set it on fire and build new?

At some point you have to cut your losses, as with any failed endeavor, so why is it so hard for men to do this with regards to their lives? "What if" you leave the country and it all works out better than you've ever known? Do we ask ourselves that? No, we complain how jacked-up the system, that we volunteer to participate in, is.

Remember the Atari video game "Pitfall!"? Modern men just play and play and play... we love games! Vegetative, drooling, square eyeballs... lather-rinse-repeat, lather-rinse-repeat.

Guys... at some point, you have to stand up, say "this game is stupid", and do something else. Either shut up and play the game, or stop playing it. None of this "Oh, boy. Look. Another "swing over the alligators" screen. Oooh. Goodie. Another snake. Wow. Swing over water. Never saw that one before."

If you want to play "Pitfall!", then, expect some pitfalls. If you don't, then don't play that game. Just because "you've never NOT played the game" doesn't mean that it's not a reality.

Facts:
You don't need a car.
You don't need insurance.
You don't need a job.
You don't need a smartphone.
you don't need to text.
You don't need to take crazy women to restaurants, get them pregnant, or even have sex with their vaginas.

If you don't feel those are facts, ask an Amish person what their take on "Pitfall!" is.

Get up, walk to Mexico, and come back and tell me that leaving the country is not a reality. Swim to Canada if Mexico isn't your bag.

The only thing holding you back from reality is your own self-limiting beliefs, not facts. Can it be done? Reality. Do I not want to do it? Different. Does my mommy not want me to move away? Different. I am scared? Different.

When men of quality flee this country en masse, who will remain for feminist looters to take advantage of?

But, Vulpine, where will I go? Somewhere else. People live all over the world, somehow they are happy, why not you? Right, because you're here, volunteering to have your life endlessly shat upon and complaining about it instead of proactively making moves to escape your personal oppressions, all the while volunteering to have taxes taken out of your paychecks to pay jobless people to eat and single wh0res to have 10 kids.

Someone made the point "women outnumber men at the voting booth". So, how do you fix THAT?

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Vulpine,

If we are going to exist in this country (the US) you need a job/career, a car, insurance, a house, and you have to interact with women in order to do so (no matter if you are sexing them or not).

Moving to another country is an option, but you know jumping off a cliff and committing suicide is an option as well, but that's not a "reasonable" alternative.

You seem to be fine with the way the system is, as you are bringing out the "Man up and stop bytching" stance that MOST women take when men start to ban together to fight these insane laws. You are free to take that stance.

But these laws make no sense not just for Men, but they don't for Women either as I have pointed out women could be on the receiving end of having to pay alimony or high amounts of child support as well. All we are asking for is fairness and efficiency in the court system.

We can debate how to address DV and Rape, but I don't know how anybody (man or woman) in America in 2014 can justify 40% or more of someone's income going towards child support payments and IF you lose your job, they STILL require you to pay the amount you were paying before the job was lost. And I don't know how anybody can justify paying any ABLE-bodied adult alimony for the rest of their life or until they marry again, as IF there's something stopping them from working themselves. The argument of, "Well, the woman spent more time at home with the kids and wasn't building her skills," is hogwash. If that's the case, we should have to pay every unskilled and uneducated SINGLE MOTHER on the system right now forever because having to take care of so many illegitimate kids stops her from obtaining an education.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Howiestern said:
So why are so many of you against prostitution? Its no strings attached. When it comes to pu$$y, its cheaper to rent than buy. Renting it would prevent alot of the issues men face.

How about start acting like men? Too many of you were raised by a single mommy is the part of the problem. YOu think like a woman as a result.

Stop getting married/don't get married with out a prenup. Stop buying meals/drinks for women. When you are at a bar and trying to hit on some chic so you can take her home for the night, stop yourself. Stop getting emotional and making irrational decisions. Stop going on fakebook and telling girls how beautiful they are.

STOP FEEDING THE PROBLEM. There are too many men out there enabling the current problem. Make a woman earn her keep. If she can't act right, put her out. Stop giving them free passes because you are so afraid of losing her. Almost every girl Ive been with has told me "Howie, I like you because you aren't afraid to put me in check." Never be afraid of losing a woman. 99% can all be easily replaced. There isn't much difference from one to another, other than looks.
I agree with your general sentiment.

I can't really condone prostitution, but it's easy to tell why it has its place. And I also think people SHOULD get married, to a good woman, when they are ready to have a family.

CrimsonPanther

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
in the country i live, there are rarely such cases (fake rape reports etc), because women are afraid. one must be pretty poosified to enter in such situations.
i know cases where a women did this, and she ended up dead. most are just beaten up if they try something like this. death cases are covered by media, but nobody gives a sheet for common beatings.
it's not that feminism isn't present here, and women have all the rights men do, but people here do not really tolerate these kinds of shenanigans. it goes both ways. if men act like idiots they get beaten up too :))))

why can't you people do that in the us?
just beat the damn beetch up, and if she wanna press charges, beat her even more :)))) not you, but some friends, who she doesn't know, or whatever. she must know that she can take half of your stuff away, but then she has to sleep with one eye open for the rest of her (probably not too long) life.

i have the feeling, in the US men are terrorized by feminism, and it works.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
From what I could see, he shoved the chick and she fell on the rails. Plus, right after that, she STILL married him.

Reminds me of the Chris Brown and Rihanna situation, if Rihanna has no issue with it and goes back to Chris Brown, why does everyone else feel outraged? Ray Rice's girl married him right after that, so apparently she didn't care so why should we care?

I've always thought it to be weird on how women could be in these, "abusive relationships and oh oh my they just can't get out of them!" What a load of hogwash lol.

The premise is that the woman just can't get away from and is forced to have sex with a man that she "doesn't" like lol, well if that were the case NO nerd would get rejected EVER. How is it that a woman can somehow find the "inner strength" to reject poor little Steve Urkel and the typical nerd, but oh oh my they just can't find the inner confidence to get rid of their Thug boyfriends lol??

The women are totally capable of getting away from any man they don't like and totally capable of not sleeping with him. What normally happens in these situations is that she's just as ABUSIVE as he's supposedly ABUSIVE, it's just that he overpowers her and kicks her a.ss every now and then, so when that happens the PC society gets all butt-hurt over it.

I could care less, she apparently doesn't care so why in the hell should we?

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity said:
Vulpine,

If we are going to exist in this country (the US) you need a job/career, a car, insurance, a house, and you have to interact with women in order to do so (no matter if you are sexing them or not).
Need a job/career, false; a car, false; insurance, false; a house, false.
Danger said:
These aren't "what-ifs", this is reality, and since you have failed to list any place men can go to avoid it, it shows it is reality.
You guys are so wrapped up in your lifestyles, so removed from your own humanity, that you refuse to acknowledge that humans have existed on this planet as hunter-gatherers for thousands of years. You clearly don't spend enough time in the wilderness, and I would guess that you don't have a garden, either.
:nono: Tsk, tsk, tsk.

I need a job! I need to do what everyone else is doing! BA-A-AAHHH! I'm SCAAA-AHH-AHHH-AAAAHHRED! Someone said I oughta, so I gotta! Where's a line for me to get into!!?

You are trying to tell me that there aren't humans on the planet, only citizens and society. That's like saying there are no people driving down the road, only traffic. You guys volunteer to participate in this society. By doing so, you volunteer to play by their rules.
Danger said:
Give me a good example of where I can go to not pay taxes or every worry about being accused of false rape, or other such things, because I don't see it, unless I want to greatly reduce my quality of life.
You can go to the United States of America. <---- true and fact.
It's a matter of your worries? You can't see it? Then, the simple answer is that, so long as you are worrying and giving the "problem" merit, and as long as you keep the same perceptions, you'll take the problem with you wherever you go. There is nowhere that is "safe" from your own mind.

You don't want to reduce the quality of your life? Then, define "quality". Again, your fears are not facts.
Danger said:
You can try to go the way of John Galt, I'll choose Ragnar Danneskjold. No matter what, a confrontation MUST happen eventually.
You may like to believe that you are going the "pirate" route, but I would say you are fighting like Rearden or Dagny. You can't fight that battle on their terms, in courts, head-on. You have to indirectly affect the changes.

Ok, you guys clearly aren't following reason, so pay attention to the progression of logic.

• Humans need food, clothing, water, shelter... essentially "warmth". Food to keep metabolism producing heat, and a way to protect that heat from the elements.
• Humans can hunt, humans can gather, humans can fish, humans can grow crops, humans have domesticated animals. Humans can acquire food without use of money.
• Without need of money, a human does not need a job.
• Without need of a job, a human does not need a car.
• Without need of a car, a human does not need insurance, registration fees, a driver's license, or gas money.
• A human male, and a human female, can have sex without use of money; outdoors, even under water; and can consent to reproduce without verbal communication.

Ahh... the things we take for granted, eh? You guys are so far above "human", it's too far of a stretch for you to admit what is the most basic reality. You're so bogged down in the minute details of your particular lifestyle that the possibilities of other, potentially more rewarding, lifestyles escape you.

It's sort of freaky/unnerving to live in a rural area and look back at urban areas and KNOW that this is the prevalent mindset. It's like watching the fall of Rome. When people think vegetables come from the supermarket, not from the ground, there is real cause for concern. Ninety percent of the population of the world lives in the city, and that 90% is virtually helpless to provide for themselves in the most basic animal sense.
:nervous:
I can't say that I blame you, certain lifestyles require certain skill sets. "Fear of the unknown" is a major hang-up for people who face changing their lives/lifestyles. It is obvious, however, that a major part of the skill set required to live an urban lifestyle is denial. Get out of the city and sh¡t gets a different sort of real. Get into the wilderness, and sh¡t gets very plain...
whether you care to believe in your realities or not.

Why, as Men, do we take this?
This will persist until Men learn to differentiate between their true needs and their learned desires. Until this evolution begins, you'll continue to see "need" used in place of "want" or "wish". Once men see that they "wish" or "want" to "take this" and not "need" to, then the changes will start.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Vulpine,

I'm still not sure what your point is lol? Are you saying our standards are too high because we refuse to be cavemen and live in the woods? This is your argument against us coming together to create more fair/balanced laws in relation to child support?

To say we don't need women, when without women the creation of mankind would cease, is a little ludacris don't you think lol? You are going off on something else and we are just trying to create a little efficiency in the Courts, that's all. This isn't about needing women, sexing women or dating them, you can choose not to sex or date women, but you cannot exist as a HUMAN BEING and totally avoid interactions with women.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity said:
Vulpine,

I'm still not sure what your point is lol?
Just can't seem to process my facts to suit your feelings, eh?
And, you find your ignorance humorous?

Welcome to your reality.
I'm not playing this "argue feelings" game with you.
Welcome to my ignore list; where ignorance belongs.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Why yes, I do have a garden.
And two ponds.
And Bass.
And Bullhead.
And Rabbits.
And I catch, clean and cook all of them. Hell I even caught, cleaned and ate a snapping turtle straight out of my pond last year. Going to do the same with muskrat next.

I grew up redneck, so let's cut the shaming attempts.
So, you're closer to the reality that you're not accepting. Fine.
"Feminist terrorism"?
Seriously, you're "terrorized"?
I can't relate to that level of importance.

Look,
I don't have kids.
I chose not to have kids with unstable/unsavory women.

I haven't gotten a divorce.
I chose not to marry unstable/unsavory women.

I haven't any diseases, nor has anyone accused me of rape.
I lucked out here, I suppose, because I have had sex with a few unstable/unsavory women. However, there is an overall limitation, especially nowadays, in my exposure to those women for sex anymore.

I haven't been married.
I chose not to subject myself to the legal contract; I do not accept the terms and conditions.

Having sex with crazy/dirty women scares me, so I choose not to. Some guys don't choose not to, and they get what they volunteer for when they go raw-dog on a drunken retard.

I don't need to "fight" something that doesn't affect me. I don't like how the government subsidizes people's bad decisions, so, I chose to construct my life such that I don't need a job. No job - no tax. And you see there? How I don't have much to complain about tax? See how I don't have a divorce to complain about? Or child support? If by "runaway" you mean "non-participation", guess what, the means have been justified: call it what you will. Quite actually, I've done something about "this". My doing something is more "fight" than most guys have put up (doing nothing but whine).

I'm not affected because I chose to be unaffected. Feminists are not going to kick in my door and drag me back into participating. So "WE", as men, don't "take this". Count me out.