Article: Why women cheat

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LiveFreeX said:
I am sooooo glad I moved to China!!!!! Will never have to deal with this self absorbed bs ever again. ...
What's the culture like in China?

From my Chinese colleagues it would seem that women are overtly obedient but covertly bossy after marriage, although very loyal as long as the husband brings home the money.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel for the poor bastard that stayed married. THEY wanted kids,SHE changed the rules,SHE had the affair and he STAYED with her?

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sodbuster said:
I feel for the poor bastard that stayed married. THEY wanted kids,SHE changed the rules,SHE had the affair and he STAYED with her?
Cause he's a whipped piece of sh!t and should have his balls chopped off .......... wait he's already done that for us.

Ever tried to stay friends with a guy like that ? One of my best high school mates dude was awesome back in the day got completely whipped by the girl he married. She cheated on him countless times even used his bank cards to book the hotel rooms and he was too blind till he caught on nearly 2 years later.

To this day he is still with her even though he could still get a better woman he's too afraid to be alone and has settled for being the doormat. I just can't fu(ken stand him and have almost ceased all contact.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read a good quote today from Heartiste's blog on cheating:

Heartiste: Men are more likely to act on those urges, but they are less likely to allow the fulfillment of those urges to replace or subordinate their primary relationships. It's the male harem mentality. Women, in contrast, are more likely to destroy a relationship with their hypergamous fantasy fulfillment .

meathead

Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting article, but it only discusses the symptoms of low interest that lead to cheating. That is, it does not address the underlying causes of low interest. Show me a cheating wife, and I'll show you her husband who got comfortable and became a patsy, failed to remain a challenge, became boring to her, and so on. Even after marriage, you should never stop being a Don Juan.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women cheat because it benefits them to do so and there is no response from the man that can exceed it...ie a smack, end of warmth and shelter, starvation as in most of recorded history.

The opposite of why you don't piss in your boss' coffee when there is a camera watching. :)

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do women cheat?

Hypergamy. Next topic please.

Lateralus

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can understand issues like abuse, retribution and resentment can destroy a marriage. But these are still no reasons to cheat!

Buddha_Mind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People cheat for all sorts of reasons, sometimes it is emotional neglect, sometimes its because one person has "let themselves go", sometimes its because the woman or man didn't experience enough sexual diversity prior to getting in an LTR or marriage, etc, or sometimes its because they clearly are driving each other miserable...

Cheating probably has to be one of the lowest forms of hurting someone and stabbing them in the back.

It's too bad most people are too much of cowards to truly address a problem, and instead manipulate behind one another's backs.

Often times when we make a decision based on emotions we fill the logic in afterwards to justify our actions -- but what we could better do is investigate those emotions as they arise and understand their source, before we go off and act, and then justify it later...why are we thinking the things we are thinking?

I don't buy the argument that just women cheat, men do too, in fact people can be goddamn disgusting and cruel to each other irregardless of sex or gender or any stereotype...the important thing is keeping a relationship healthy and being in tune with the other person to not allow the relationship to degrade to a point where either party even WISHES to cheat.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Buddha_Mind said:
Cheating probably has to be one of the lowest forms of hurting someone and stabbing them in the back.
Oh there's lots more, you're just not challenging yourself.

How about, "It's your baby", or "It wasn't your baby" after 18 years, or "I aborted our baby because I thought you'd just be an deadbeat Dad" when she was never pregnant.

Buddha_Mind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
Oh there's lots more, you're just not challenging yourself.

How about, "It's your baby", or "It wasn't your baby" after 18 years, or "I aborted our baby because I thought you'd just be an deadbeat Dad" when she was never pregnant.
^^^Where is this coming from? This is something you were told by your former BPD-ex?^^^

Who the fvck are you banging to hear something like this?

/edit/ I do know a guy who def had a ONS with a psycho who pulled, "it's your baby" on him, until the birth occurred and the baby was not 100% Caucasian...they were both white...yikes...

Honestly, you shouldn't be banging a chick unless you are willing to have a baby with her.

Buddha_Mind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
samspade said:
Do you really believe that? I get that there's always a risk of pregnancy, but I can't imagine having a baby with 95% of the women I banged. That doesn't mean they were bad people, but I didn't evaluate their child-rearing potential prior to sexual congress.
Fvck man, sometimes absolutely after some close calls, odds are condom + birth control = pretty solid, but yes the idea of having a baby with a woman who I do not intend frightens the living piss out of me.

Maybe I just need a vasectomy...there's always adoption.

edit--my mind might just be a bit women fvcked at the moment, lost in the void outside of the matrix...a sort of hazy cloud, apologies gents.

Last edited:

wait_out

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Buddha_Mind said:
Honestly, you shouldn't be banging a chick unless you are willing to have a baby with her.
Keep in mind most of humanity is too horny, shortsighted, drunk, or stupid to follow this advice, and I'm sure at some point you will be too.

Safe sex is about realistic approches to damage control, not about making humans rational. That's why abstinence is a moral argument rather than an effective one.

Buddha_Mind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wait_out said:
Keep in mind most of humanity is too horny, shortsighted, drunk, or stupid to follow this advice, and I'm sure at some point you will be too.

Safe sex is about realistic approches to damage control, not about making humans rational. That's why abstinence is a moral argument rather than an effective one.
I do agree with that -- I was overreacting been frustrated lately, suddenly get lost in a haze of half-truths and begin wondering if I just want to go abstain from all of this to begin with and meditate on a mountain and drink coffee and live life a monk until my time ends...

The reclusive part of me desires this sometimes, often.

But I agree with you w_haze, damage control -- damn well said.

FLGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whether you are religious or not, it's a good idea to look at the Bible to see how to deal with these women.

Eve fvked the whole world over, cause she was a rebelios little cvnt. And Adam, AFC that he was followed his woman's lead.

In Psalms/Proverbs, it warns young men against slvts trying to get some while the husband is at work. Also the Bible has a verse, that says finding a Godly woman is more valuable than jewels, cause most of em are trash. Thats the message the Bible is teaching here, from my POV.

Also, in Proverbs 31, it talks about a Godly Wife, who WORKS, but she aint working with other men......

In the new testament, it teaches that the combo for a happy marriage, is for women to respect their husbands and men to love their wives. we all know how to get women to respect us....

Just a few thoughts....

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that is an interesting done

when men cheat, if i were to cheat right now, which i wouldn't but if i did it would definatlyi be pruely physical. it would have to be a woman so damn temping from a physical stnadpoint that i just feel like i have to have that at that, something to try so to speak. but i would never even consider leaving my wife simply for another peice of ass

when a woman cheat, she's gone. the act of a woman spreading her legs for another man, is pretty much the act of tossing the tea into the river.

I don't6 think either is better or worse, just different and interseting

You left out, "It wasn't a miscarriage, it was an abortion. An abortion, Michael. Just like our marriage is an abortion -- something that's unholy and evil. I didn't want your son, Michael. I wouldn't bring another one of your sons in this world. It was an abortion, Michael. It was a son; a son, and I had it killed 'cause this must all end. I know now that it's over; I knew it then. There would be no way, Michael. No way you could forgive me. Not with this Sicilian thing that's been going on for two thousand years."
I mean I am a Michael fan but come on, she had a point lol.