article : Too Many Men

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No need to go to china or india, just hit a regular club anywhere except eastern europe.

Anyway get ready for a growth of indian and chinese rogers and sodinis in the next decades...all of this cause dumb old people follows "culture and tradition" rather than common sense.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No need to go to china or india, just hit a regular club anywhere except eastern europe.

Anyway get ready for a growth of indian and chinese rogers and sodinis in the next decades...all of this cause dumb old people follows "culture and tradition" rather than common sense.
Yeah, we already have the same thing here, especially on social media. 106 men born for every 100 women means that those extra 6 men can contact all of those women not just irl but online, "driving up the price" for everyone and forcing all men as a whole to be more desperate and competitive with each other while fueling womens' egos. Because of the extra guys, now each woman has 7+ guys pursuing her by default. So with social media even a small imbalance becomes a game changer.

Last edited:

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is because in China, parents kill babies that aren’t male right?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, we already have the same thing here, especially on social media. 106 men born for every 100 women means that those extra 6 men can contact all of those women not just irl but online, "driving up the price" for everyone and forcing all men as a whole to be more desperate and competitive with each other while fueling womens' egos. Because of the extra guys, now each woman has 7+ guys pursuing her by default. So with social media even a small imbalance becomes a game changer.
Agree on that, also I believe in social media even a fair ratio would be enough to imbalance it all.

Men are usually more active therefore the same man can hit on multiple women giving the illusion that she has more choices than she really has.

Anyway I dont believe it will work that long, at some point leftover men will drop out of society in terms of work effort and obedience to the law; in this board its common to mock men who cant get laid or get attention from women but everyone underestimate the impact of a herd of pissed off pvssy starved men.

As the article says regarding the increasing crime rate in china and india, certain situations cant be tolerable in the long run...even women themselves despite being in demand often suffer the rage of those incels.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_sex_ratio

I find it funny how the countries with more women have ****tier women and those with more men actually have more submissive women, almost to the point of oppression.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_sex_ratio

I find it funny how the countries with more women have ****tier women and those with more men actually have more submissive women, almost to the point of oppression.
Those stats are not to be taken into consideration for the simple fact that they measure the aggregate M to F ratio regardless the age groups.

To have 10 women for every man in the 70-90 yrs old age groups cause men all died has no impact in the dinamics among fertile aged males and females.

If we were to make stats about M to F ratio in the 16-30 age groups most countries would be red nowadays except maybe some in eastern europe, just have a walk in any public place and see.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree on that, also I believe in social media even a fair ratio would be enough to imbalance it all.

Men are usually more active therefore the same man can hit on multiple women giving the illusion that she has more choices than she really has.

Anyway I dont believe it will work that long, at some point leftover men will drop out of society in terms of work effort and obedience to the law; in this board its common to mock men who cant get laid or get attention from women but everyone underestimate the impact of a herd of pissed off pvssy starved men.

As the article says regarding the increasing crime rate in china and india, certain situations cant be tolerable in the long run...even women themselves despite being in demand often suffer the rage of those incels.

The 80/20 rule is now more like the 90/10 rule.
Women are making their standards higher which results in a smaller percentage of men getting pvssy.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We had a sosuave poster for a while who was living in China with a local woman he married. He said that the more common occurrence is simply making no official record of the unwanted child. They get to live, but will always be an un-offical person. They don't have any rights and don't get access to any government services, such as education. No one really knows how many of these people there are, because they are never counted.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those stats are not to be taken into consideration for the simple fact that they measure the aggregate M to F ratio regardless the age groups.

To have 10 women for every man in the 70-90 yrs old age groups cause men all died has no impact in the dinamics among fertile aged males and females.

If we were to make stats about M to F ratio in the 16-30 age groups most countries would be red nowadays except maybe some in eastern europe, just have a walk in any public place and see.
I’m gonna assume you meant blue. But regardless, a 5% difference isn’t gonna matter. In fact, within my specific age range relative to my strata, there’s more females than males tbh. My dad was actually the one to point that out lol. It was the opposite when he was trying to get married.

Reaction score
So did nearly every primitive culture. It's called female infanticide.

This is because they had to limit the number of females their tribe had because they provided very little to the group and were only necessary for reproduction.

Reaction score
The 80/20 rule is now more like the 90/10 rule.
Women are making their standards higher which results in a smaller percentage of men getting pvssy.
Every time I've seen the boyfriend of some hot girl, he's not impressive. He's just an average guy.

But apparently he's got "something" or maybe he just knew her at the right time.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Anyway I dont believe it will work that long, at some point leftover men will drop out of society in terms of work effort and obedience to the law;
This is what MGTOW, or more accurately, TFL, is all about.
... in this board its common to mock men who cant get laid or get attention from women but everyone underestimate the impact of a herd of pissed off pvssy starved men.
This is what the 9/11 terrorists are all about. Why not take a chance that the clerics are right about the "72 virgins"?

Milano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nature wants us men to go to war and die.It will have its way when there is enough angry desperate men. Oh boy its only getting worse for men in future generations