article: The Ugly Truth About Getting Out Of The ‘Friend Zone’

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Best way to get out of a "friend zone" is to drop her. Start having sex with someone else and enjoy your life. Don't be there for non-sexual validation either. Women always want what they can't have, and you are always more attractive when another babe choose you. It's the only way.

Magotrox

Don Juan
Reaction score
Best way to get out of a "friend zone" is to drop her. Start having sex with someone else and enjoy your life. Don't be there for non-sexual validation either. Women always want what they can't have, and you are always more attractive when another babe choose you. It's the only way.
Exactly! If she is NOT giving you the attention you deserve, WALK AWAY. Don't give your time and attention for nothing. If you really like her, you can put her into your "refrigerator zone", and ping her rarely, here and there. But if you do not obtain nice interest responses, mantain the distance. Go invest your time and resources where you can get some satisfaction.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends what kind of friend zone we are talking about....I've known plenty of people were friends and then dated....sometimes two people can like each other but because of a variety of reasons it just can't happen at that moment......and then you have the other friendzone and I think this is the friendzone people are referring to where the woman wouldn't even want to see you to be ****ing honest. You get put into this category because you ****ed up or she simply just doesn't like you. Sorry, that's a fact of life not every woman will like you despite your best intentions. The solution to this is easy you have to move the **** on. There is NOTHING to gain and you only keep yourself stuck - if you want one thing and she wants another it is a waste of your time and energy to try to convince otherwise. You could be chasing after other chicks or doing something that will benefit you like learning some new skill or something ---- down the line perhaps those women that did the friendzone would regret it when you are no longer valueless but valuable in her eyes. I think a lot of people tend to put the cart before the horse - you have to put together the best package you can before you go out there, and especially if you are targeting what society terms "desirable" women.

touma.akagi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've learned to act like there is no such thing as the friend zone. If she doesn't like you then she's not your friend.

Furthermore you'll learn better ways to not to give her the opportunity to friend zone you. Aka not confessing, or saying "I love you," having enough options or enough of a life to not ask a girl out to begin with, etc.

cityboy989

Don Juan
Reaction score
There may be a couple reasons why you're there:

1) lacked confidence to escalate things physically
2) did something else beta to turn her off to you sexually
3) overpursing
4) you're not her type

If it's #4, you're pretty helpless and there's nothing you can do. If it's #1-#3, all you can do is make sure she knows you're interested in her sexually and WALK AWAY. If she tries to contact you for anything platonic, restate your position. If you don't hear from her (weeks, months, even years) and she comes back-- use your newfound knowledge and have sex with her. But once she friendzones you, the only possible productive thing you could do is show your strength by walking away. She may or may not comeback, but theres little you can do to change that outcome... unless maybe you post on Facebook that you're out living life and being happy. That's another thing-- do not be a weak beta and unfriend/block them. That's weak and shows you're angry.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not interested in female logic.

The best solution is of course ghosting her, going after her hotter younger sister, and letting life troll her harder then you ever could have.

I remember some skank I ran into after ghosting her. She was bulking. I had a girl around my arm aged 19.

Its lulz.

The mark is top form SMV. The fallback being thebred light district when 60+ or sugar babies.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There may be a couple reasons why you're there:

1) lacked confidence to escalate things physically
2) did something else beta to turn her off to you sexually
3) overpursing
4) you're not her type

If it's #4, you're pretty helpless and there's nothing you can do. If it's #1-#3, all you can do is make sure she knows you're interested in her sexually and WALK AWAY. If she tries to contact you for anything platonic, restate your position. If you don't hear from her (weeks, months, even years) and she comes back-- use your newfound knowledge and have sex with her. But once she friendzones you, the only possible productive thing you could do is show your strength by walking away. She may or may not comeback, but theres little you can do to change that outcome... unless maybe you post on Facebook that you're out living life and being happy. That's another thing-- do not be a weak beta and unfriend/block them. That's weak and shows you're angry.
Truth. The fourth one is hopeless but there is hope if it's one of the three. That suggests that at one time there was some attraction but things had gone south. The way to go about is basically dissapear and reinvent yourself. You have to basically change to such a degree that makes her question if her assumption was wrong - now this is where guys screw up because the possibility exists they can revert back to their old ways. You have to be strong and secure in yourself to pull it off which is why it is suggested you probably should honestly just forget about it and move on.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've learned to act like there is no such thing as the friend zone. If she doesn't like you then she's not your friend.

Furthermore you'll learn better ways to not to give her the opportunity to friend zone you. Aka not confessing, or saying "I love you," having enough options or enough of a life to not ask a girl out to begin with, etc.
I think THE ZONE being a problem or not comes down to whether the man is the pursuer or the pursued in the "friendship". I think THE ZONE is like the relationship "practice squad"; if no other team wants to sign you, it's better than nothing (i.e., social proof, connections on meeting her acquaintances, etc.) and by being around, you can hone your skill to either get past THE ZONE with this chick, or get with another chick.

That said, if a woman is desirable enough, there will always be weenies who will pursue THE ZONE in the hopes of getting past it someday, so by not pursuing, the chick will probably lose interest - although by staying aloof, it could have the affect of splitting the seam of THE ZONE. (Yes, I am ready for the new football season.)

Billtx49

Reaction score
That said, if a woman is desirable enough, there will always be weenies who will pursue THE ZONE in the hopes of getting past it someday
Wake up babeums, men don’t call their c0cks ‘weenies’…
But you do sound like you’re in need of one, or some male attention if you’re hanging out on a mens forum…

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think THE ZONE being a problem or not comes down to whether the man is the pursuer or the pursued in the "friendship". I think THE ZONE is like the relationship "practice squad"; if no other team wants to sign you, it's better than nothing (i.e., social proof, connections on meeting her acquaintances, etc.) and by being around, you can hone your skill to either get past THE ZONE with this chick, or get with another chick.

That said, if a woman is desirable enough, there will always be weenies who will pursue THE ZONE in the hopes of getting past it someday, so by not pursuing, the chick will probably lose interest - although by staying aloof, it could have the affect of splitting the seam of THE ZONE. (Yes, I am ready for the new football season.)
It's actually not better than nothing . If this is one of your primary forms of female attention, it fvcks you into a c0ckless frame. This means you might as well not have a dyck. Best thing to do with friends zone if you want to fvck her is to leave her along, get along with your life and have sex with someone else.

Last edited:

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Absolutely right. If you want A and you settle B in hopes it will someday get you A....well that makes you a sap. You are not being honest with yourself first off. There is no shame in wanting a girlfriend/getting laid....if someone can't provide you with that you don't owe her ****. Don't settle for "friendship" as consolation...you dont' even really want to be her friend.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's actually not better than nothing . If this is one of your primary forms of female attention, it fvcks you into a c0ckless frame. This means you might as well not have a dyck. Best thing to do with friends zone if you want to fvck her is to leave her along, get along with your life and have sex with someone else.
I said that the man could pursue others, even when hanging around with THE ZONE chick. Oh, and I didn't say that the man had to want to fvck her (aside from the generic wanting to fvck any woman of decent attractiveness). And I said that if the man had anything better to do, he should go do that.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I have some mixed feelings on friendzone (FZ). Will list the cons and pros.

Where FZ is bad:

1. When a guy hangs on to FZ hoping he’s going to score and/or get a girlfriend out of it.

2. She takes advantage of you and uses you for favors or someone to complain to.

Where FZ is ok:

1. If you’re a nervous/shy/awkward/inexperienced/virgin/dry spell guy, having at least one attractive female friend can help you. You can learn to be more comfortable/chill around attractive women. You may be in the FZ (and not the attraction zome), but you can at least learn to avoid the creep zone.

2. You are using social circle game. Not every female in the social circle will necessarily want to bhang you, but you still want to be on good friendly terms with them.

TDLR: FZ is ok if you know what you are doing and don’t expect anything from it. If you have expectations, then forget it.

Last edited:

touma.akagi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
True, it's not just impossible to go from friends to lover like so many black and white posts make it sound. It's not black and white. It's just that for a relative beginner with not that many 'skills,' it's best to just not try. Or if you are trying, don't make it obvious.