article: Short Men: Why Women Aren't Attracted Enough to Date Them

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While this is a 10 year old article, it holds up reasonably well. I think things are worse for shorter men now than in 2013-2014.

As an average height man, I've seen the changes in the way even average height has been perceived now as compared to the 2000s (my earlier day in the mating market).

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How come I know so many short charmers who have no problem hooking women two heads taller...

Short men who don't get women are just charmless and bad company. Same for tall men, but less so.

AsianPlayboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Eh, I was 201 lb 5’5 Asian with a below average face and I was still pulling baddies far outside my league. I now have 10% BF and a six pack and there’s not much difference in attracting women.

Granted I’m an outlier in that I spent a lot of effort in learning socializing skills to compete at a high level.

You have to decide what mix of game are you going to concentrate on: personality, sexual market value, money and/or fame. It’s doable but takes commitment, discipline and effort.

Quick infield of me approaching a 6 foot tall blonde when my students were too intimidated at the idea of approaching someone that tall:

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cope article for facially unattractive shortcels who find solace in believing it’s their height that is holding them back.
Yes. I also think much of this tall talk from women is theatrical, to appear powerful and tough.