ARRGH. I suspect this girl is playing me!!!

tunnel

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok ive been checkin out this girl for about 2 weeks, got her email address and tlk 2 her once and a while on msn.

Most the time i talk to her on msn she seems really nice and i offered her to meet up 4 a bit on the wkend. Onli 4 a bit as i sed i was busy! And if i liked her enough i just mite invite her 2 *** out wiv me that night. Thats wat i sed 2 her. She was like yeah that would be good.

ME: so where do you live?
HER: mmmmmm
HER: kingsdown
ME: aint that near the centre?
HER: yeah real close
ME: i have a cousin that lives there
HER: lush!
ME: next time im round that area i might call you out!
HER: lol sounds gud
ME: ye it does lol

Im just gonna cut important bits out of our conversation. I log them on msn as i feel that if i read over them i might be able to see my mistakes.

OK ive texted this girl before on my phone, and she didn't reply. so i ask:

ME: do u have credit on your phone babes?

She replies:
HER: i may do
HER: depends

I reply:
ME: depends what?
HER: on whether i want to lol

So i try to be funny and ****y by saying:
ME: lol so u'll reply 2 mine then obviously...

Then she says:
HER: Probably
ME: I dont text on probablys babes!

She now says:
HER: Lol
HER: O well...

I call her bluff by saying:
ME: o well...

I try to change the subject by assking her if shes participating in this race then she ignores the wuestion and says:
HER: depends if it's worth replying to

Then i ask:
ME: well whats worth replying to?

NOW SHE SAYS:
HER: you if you text me.

NOW, i have texted this girl on the number she gave me, i had her number for ages but never actually called her, then i asked her for it again and its a different number.

OK so this isn't a biggy. But the number she gave me recently is always off. The old number is on and iv'e sent her a text on that 1, but she hasn't replied.

I don't want to call her on it cause that will make me look as desperate.

She moving away in 8 weeks, so i wanna get with her before she goes, but right now i think shes playing me. She's one of those really hard to talk to girls. In school shes always smiling at me, i sometimes notice her looking at me before i look at her.

WHAT DO I DO? DO I CALL HER TOMORROW? AS I PLANNED EARLIER ON THIS WEEK THINKING "HEY, SHE WANTS TO MEET UP"???

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty sure she's toying with you bro. If a girl likes you, she'd never ignore a message you sent her.

BTW, whats up with the strange lingo? Maybe I'm just getting old lol.

TheCarGuyA4

Don Juan
Reaction score
That girl is poison dude, she is probably only making herself feel better by seeing what a guy would do to get with her. I fell for this early on, cut bait and move on.

tunnel

Don Juan
Reaction score
its gonna b so hard to leave this one man!
shes leaving soon , these little games are just wasting her time lol!

should i just go up to her in school and ask her out?

tunnel/ Elti DJ

Reed247

Banned
Reaction score
get off this board

There is a discussion board for high school kids.
BTW learn english idiot. "wif" you sound like a f*king caveman. What a tragedy our educational system is.

Reaction score
Lucky for me there were no cell phones when I was 15 to do text messaging!!!!

I actually had to talk to girls! how horrible!!!!!:rolleyes:

Rockadeimis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TheCarGuyA4
That girl is poison dude, she is probably only making herself feel better by seeing what a guy would do to get with her. I fell for this early on, cut bait and move on.
TheCarGuyA4 is right on the money with this one. Sad but true, I've fallen a victim to this as well. It's going nowhere fast my friend...

wind20mph

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dead wrong... don't play her game. Say ****y and funny lines everytime you communicate. You should be the one playing hard to get. Next time end conversations immediately, So that the next time you talk, you can ask her out.

AIR-PILOT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: get off this board

Originally posted by Reed247
There is a discussion board for high school kids.
BTW learn english idiot. "wif" you sound like a f*king caveman. What a tragedy our educational system is.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! :rockon:

tunnel

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok so this is what im gonna do, tell me if you approve.

Next time i talk to her whether it be online or in school. im gonna act like it didn't phase me when she didnt reply to my text messages. And if she happens to bring it up i'll tell her its so cute when she tries and make me chase her down, but unfortunately i dont have the time... something along those lines and then add in- it would probably be better if we were just friends lol!

what do you think???
Tunnel/ Elti DJ