Arrggghhhh why do Women do this?

Jaun_Don

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So I had a date with this really cute and cool girl that I have known for almost 10 years, there has always been a thing between us but either her or I have been in relationships and nothing has ever happened except for a kiss years ago...but we went on a date to the movies today and she told me she had a boyfriend, when I mentioned another movie I can get tickets too...so yeah...I didn't say anything to her until after the movie and asked what's his name and how long have they been seeing each other.

I just don't get way after a week of chatting and e-mailing there was no mention of a BF so why is that she would only mention this once she gets too the movie theatre and No I didn't pay for her...and why is it that girls I ask out do have BF's but have no problem going out drinking or to the movies with me?

I am lost and the other date got cancelled last night because she said she wanted to focus on School but after her course finishes then yes...

whatever...what's the point in trying really...I mean really?.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
next her.

to go out with you, is a disrespect already towards her bf.
To tell you after the movies, she was being selfish.

But if at first if a girl didnt tell you about her bf, then it could also mean her IL in you shoudl be high...so in a sense you're like a booty call or the "mistress".

Well if you think you have a chance with her or just want to be her friend then stick around, if not then move on to girls that are actually single.

Jaun_Don

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ScrewIt
next her.

to go out with you, is a disrespect already towards her bf.
To tell you after the movies, she was being selfish.

But if at first if a girl didnt tell you about her bf, then it could also mean her IL in you shoudl be high...so in a sense you're like a booty call or the "mistress".

Well if you think you have a chance with her or just want to be her friend then stick around, if not then move on to girls that are actually single.
I asked her if her BF was cool with this and she said yeah, the thing is I thought she was single that is why I persued it, I feel like wasted my time too be honest.

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why the **** are posting this **** in two places!!???

stop ****ing trolling

DonJuanMonk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Arggghghh Why do "men" do this? They have a female friend of many years or many months yet they don't make a move yet they have this "thing" for her. To women, You are gutless weak and pathetic. Suck it up and find a real woman to spend time with.

Jaun_Don

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
there has always been a thing between us but either her or I have been in relationships

Did you miss that part or something?

Jaun_Don

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jaun_Don
there has always been a thing between us but either her or I have been in relationships

Did you miss that part or something?
and it was the first time I have seen her in 5 years!...

ApocalypseCow2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl is dense. Don't spend any more money or romantic energy on her.

comote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For some reason alot of women like to think that a man might be interested in them as a friend without being romantically interested. I don't know why but they think that way.

I say if you want to be her friend then be her friend, if you want to date her you are just going against a very difficult path unless you know what you are doing(and the bf doesn't).

organizedconfusion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, if you give off a "friendly asexual buddy" vibe what do you
expect the girls to think and feel about you?

it's not her fault

*sigh*
this sounds alot like "she's my best friend but i am secretly in love with her while she only dates jerks" syndrome :crackup:

booga

Don Juan
Reaction score
She is doing this because it makes you go "Aaaaaarrrrggghh." She has the power to drive you insane & she knows it.