argh im such an afc

whoa

Don Juan
Reaction score
man, i feel like such a loser. Well, here's my story. theres this chick, who i would give a solid 8 on, is in my band class (and this one time, at band camp...) We're usually flirting with each other and grabbing each other's arses, but then today, she came up to me and said, "hey have you watched finding nemo?" i didn't so i said so, then she said "well, my parents are gonna be gone and we got a new t.v. wanna come over later and watch it with me?" i just stood there and said something stupid. dammit. maybe im just overanalyzing, but damn, i wish i hadn't frozen up.

This post had no real purpose, i just felt like sharing . :)

Dilly

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude! What the heck? Why didn't you just say yes, and go watch the freakin' movie?? What could be so hard about that?

By the way, Nemo is a good movie. :D Even for a kiddy one...

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im curious to know why u thought to respond anything other than "sure" or "yes" or "lets go find a empty classroom right now"

there have been many guys, espically at the HS forum, that make these silly mistakes when a girl actually comes on to them and i am interested to know why they make these mistakes

freshintake

Don Juan
Reaction score
The reason you froze up is probably because you got nervous or are just inexperienced. Im guessing you havent had many or any girls take the initiative and aproach you like that. Anyway, once you feel more comfortable in that kind of situation you should be fine.

DirkPitt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get out of Band. Band is Gay. Don't be Gay. Don't be in Band.
And stop Making American-Pie Band jokes.

dip

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by whoa
man, i feel like such a loser. Well, here's my story. theres this chick, who i would give a solid 8 on, is in my band class (and this one time, at band camp...) We're usually flirting with each other and grabbing each other's arses, but then today, she came up to me and said, "hey have you watched finding nemo?" i didn't so i said so, then she said "well, my parents are gonna be gone and we got a new t.v. wanna come over later and watch it with me?" i just stood there and said something stupid. dammit. maybe im just overanalyzing, but damn, i wish i hadn't frozen up.

This post had no real purpose, i just felt like sharing . :)
you're gay.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: argh im such an afc

Originally posted by dip
you're gay.
istead of listening to everyone railing on you why dont you try and make up for lost time by fixing your mistake

chances are she still feels the same way

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good job man!

Whoa, you are already a Don Juan without even knowing it! You did exactly the right thing.

If you want this girl, here's what you do. The next time she grabs your ass or touches you in a flirty way, act like it makes you really uncomfortable. Do this so much that she thinks you're gay. This will be a huge turn on for her, and soon enough she won't be able to resist your charms at all. When you start messing around with her though, tell her it's making you really uncomfortable and you just want to be friends. This is the clincher, because then you can steer her into a friend's with benefits relationship in a few months by 1) ignoring her for half a year and then 2) talking to her randomly and suggesting sex.

You're gold man!

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I duno porky, It would be different for a female in high school. I find it that a lot of these mind games dont work on young chicks. I would just try to recover without looking like your desperate somehow and finish what she started.

whoa

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, thanks for the replies. i redeemed myself cause i set up a date with her tomorrow. peace. :)

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow. I feel bad for everybody who actually thought I was giving him serious advice.

mrsoy

Don Juan
Reaction score
my ex wanted to watch finding nemo with me then hve sex after,go watch it,nemo brings good things

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
okay here's what you do...

First you look for a thread called "The most obvious come-on that was missed" (sp?) and then you copy and paste the first post write in there...

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe you were afraid of success?
I know, it's a paradox... it doesn't seem logical. But a lot of people subconsciously fear success. "I don't deserve this. What will I do next? People will raise their expectations. Can I keep this up?"

You ARE worth it! She digs you! Yes, you! I'm serious! :)
Stop giving a fukk, because no one else really gives a damn. In other words, your actions don't REALLY matter to many people, so just go with the flow.
So now what you do is fill up the hot-tub, put on some Barry White, and go at it.

Carpe diem.
Seize the day, my friend.