argggg...just did something major AFC...

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post fruitbat - that should be the screensaver for every man's computer in the world

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post fruitbat - that should be the screensaver for every man's computer in the world
Thank you Ubercat, but sadly it was gained through bitter painful experiences, but once that's done you know the game....and the matrix is ****ing on show and boy is it not what you thought it was!!

To expand further, what I found is It's the constant pitter patter of being desired which amps up a woman, she doesn't need the sex, she wants the man needing sex which gets her off, not the act.....and they are brutal in dealing with others feelings if it gets her the supply. I am sure she and others know afterwards and question themselves, some probably feel bad about doing it.....the same way if we see a piece of ass we never intend to date, we can be brutal with their feelings if it means we get laid - and, if we have a conscience, feel bad about it sometimes, but it's biology.

WE think the texting and messaging is leading up to an event.
To her that is the event. She's already got her fill.

Offering time to women giving you nothing online is the equivilent of being a woman who sleeps with men she hardly knows.
Reserve your time and attention for those who have earned it.

I wish I knew this beforehand, but I heard the truth from other DJs on here, yet I burned myself anyway.....