Aren't there any HBs who just want a nice quiet relationship at home?

Bigg Boss

Don Juan
Reaction score
You need some friends man. You don't have to be 100% excitement like some guys say on here, but do something to keep you from going crazy.

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The question is, what kind of relationship do you want?

If you find a good looking woman with her head screwed on right, she will be turned off by such boring lifestyle. Even if she does remain faithful and in the relationship, she will not be attracted to you.

Soon enough she would learn to despise you. As soon as that occurs, she's going to start looking for other men.

It's just a natural reaction.

Are there any women out there who will stay with a man no matter what? Of course there are!

But these women are probably very insecure. They will settle for mediocrity in everything INCLUDING your relationship.

You want a woman who challenges you. Who tells you what you need to improve. This in my mind is the ONLY reason to have a relationship besides the bonus of constant sex.

A woman who is "just there" does nothing to help you improve, thus your boring life will never improve.

Laziness is a very bad character trait.

Faded Image

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
:crackup:

StevenR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LonesomeLoser said:
From what I read on here it sounds like every good looking woman wants a guy who has gone rock climbing and parachuting. Aren't there any good looking women (good looking for me I mean maybe a 6+, I don't care as much about the face as long as she's not overweight), who are just looking for a nice quiet relationship at home? Go to work, come home, have dinner, watch tv go to bed and do it again the next day? Maybe once in a while go to the zoo or to the theater to see a movie? You know, homebodies. Is it a turn off to ALL halfway cute women if a guy just wants a relationship and a nice quiet life at home?
How miserably boring that sounds, sorry, but I am the adventurous type and I don't do well with women at all either, so I don't think that has a lot to do with it. In fact, I used to think I was at a disadvantage as an ADHD type of guy because I figured most women did in fact want the white picket fence, boring 8-5 lifestyle that would drive me bat****.