Are you improving yourselves because you want to?

Webos

Banned
Reaction score
Are you improving yourself because you want to just for yourself or because you are forced to by being sent your own way and admit to being defeated by joining a seduction site instead of a self-improvement site that isn't about getting women? Seems most are confused.

If you were already getting everything you wanted by not improving yourself in the first place then why would you need to improve yourself?

Most men seem who claim they are improving for themselves seem to be also trying extremely hard to protest that they don't need nor care about females; and it smacks of desperately trying to get noticed by them via passive-aggression while living in denial about what they are doing.

bensimsJYG

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well for a lot of people, self-improvement and getting more attention from women go hand-in-hand.

Webos

Banned
Reaction score
yannick43 said:
fake account again you are no place for self improvement
^^Says a passive aggressive troll with multiple accounts. A 43 year old "man" who acts like a crazy cat lady and embraces it. SMDH.^^

badboyjmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you were already getting everything you wanted by not improving yourself in the first place then why would you need to improve yourself?
Nobody is getting anything without effort... So I don't understand where you are coming from... Besides, it pretty hilarious that you come on a seduction forum to bash guys that are improving their skills and that in itself make us realize that improving yourself is the best way to get what you want in all other areas (including woman)

It would be like bashing someone for going on a dancing class by telling them: ''Well if you were a good dancer, you wouldn't want to improve and you wouldn't need those classes"

Very funny and wrong argument :)

Webos

Banned
Reaction score
badboyjmm said:
Nobody is getting anything without effort... So I don't understand where you are coming from... Besides, it pretty hilarious that you come on a seduction forum to bash guys that are improving their skills and that in itself make us realize that improving yourself is the best way to get what you want in all other areas (including woman)

It would be like bashing someone for going on a dancing class by telling them: ''Well if you were a good dancer, you wouldn't want to improve and you wouldn't need those classes"

Very funny and wrong argument :)
Your analogy is fitting.

Men who come to learn to dance yet at the same time claim they're only learning to improve at dancing and don't need a woman as a partner. Unless they are learning to soft shoe in a circus by themselves they aren't fooling anyone.

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it goes both ways honestly

bensimsJYG said:
Well for a lot of people, self-improvement and getting more attention from women go hand-in-hand.
Basically.

I value my happiness higher than anything else but I won't deny the fact I want to impress women. I want to get a hot body so that I feel more self-confident, not just because women like it.

This question is pretty much self-explanatory.

Kuzko

Don Juan
Reaction score
learning game to bone lots of women IS self-improvement

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think most guys here are looking to improve themselves because they're young. That's what you do when you're in your 20s and up and coming, you want to improve yourself, improve your lot in life. Because you aren't established yet, and you are trying to reach your potential.

It's only natural, and to not improve when you're young is to become a failure.

At my age I still want to improve, but a lot of time seems to go toward not letting everything slip away lol.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For myself. I've been doing that for about 2-3 years before I found out about this website or ANY website for that matter. I did it on my own because I had to. Evolution would have beridden of me otherwise.