Are you feeling frustrated? Have some chocolate

*29*

Don Juan
Reaction score
Take a step back and observe. Observe what has happened to you. Are you learning from the advice given here or merely imitating it?

I for one started off imitating. Yeah, it lead to a degree of success, but it was just an act. I used quirky comments that got some smiles and giggles -- hurray. I started becoming dependent on these tips and how to act and what to do after certain actions took place. But in the end, it was not I who was attracting girls, no, it was this forum / site.

I was treating this site as if it were some kind of hot chick, trying to please her:

I was pouring hours into articles, showering them with my precious time.
I kept thinking about how this site was so awesome and how lucky I was to have stumbled across it.
I did what the site told me to do and never thought about it twice.

The pedestal went like this: Site > Me > Girls.

I understand that there are people here who are scared to talk to girls or have no clue as to how to fill their roles as men. They will learn in time, but always stand your ground.

I got frustrated with being dependent on lines and being told how to act. So hey, **** it. I'm going to do what I'm going to do. I have no need to change in order to impress others. I'm going to stand for what I believe in and not take **** from people. So what if there's another guy who's got more chicks than me? I have no problem with that. But if he starts throwing **** my way, we'll rumble :) . Remember, stick to your beliefs and dreams. Pursue them relentlessly (not women, but those dreams of being a fireman, of winning a medal, of being a sports player...you know what I mean)

Hey, don't forget to work out.

I offer a challenge to those who were dependent on tips like I was:

When you socialize with women, don't even think about this site. Just focus on the conversation and have fun. Realize that not implementing tips doesn't make you the biggest AFC in the world nor will women shun you for the rest of your life.

thecraftylefty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The post topic was a bit misleading, but the information that lies within it is top notch.

When you socialize with women, don't even think about this site. Just focus on the conversation and have fun.
If somebody is approaching the ladies and has this site, or any other site, on their mind then they are not grasping the entire concept that underlies the overall message. What is the message, one might ask? It's all about.....

figuring it out for yourself.

thecraftylefty

SlaterT

Don Juan
Reaction score
if you can approach and be a normal guy, your ahead of most guys

SlaterT

Don Juan
Reaction score
the lefty guy is bang on too. Figuring out for yourself is also incredible fun.

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chocolate is good for the soul, eat lots.
:cool: