Are you ever interested in hearing about a female friends sexual experiences?

DreamyChick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wyldfire
Man, you have NO idea just how insecure and pathetic this guy is. You really have to know the informations she's not writing on the forum to understand it. This guy is a pansy to the hilt. Based on what she's saying on here it sounds like he's trying to play her but is just kind of scripted and awkward. But nooooo...that's not what's going on at all. It's all accidental what he's doing because he's too much of a p*ss to even make a move when she's made it clear she's interested in him. But at the same time he's trying to control her in the same way a demanding high maintenance AW would..."if you don't act this way I'm not talking to you any more!" *stomp* *stomp* *stomp*.

He's a total biotch. She could sit on his damn face and he STILL wouldn't do anything. ...pffft...
Totally True and besides that he plays the games but then he's like we'll never be more than friends, but yet he acts like he can tell me what to do. It's really quite annoying because he wants to talk to me all the time and is complaining that I don't ask him to hang out, and that there is a certain procedure he wants me to follow before he will accept. It's total bs and I am getting sick of it.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by DreamyChick
Totally True and besides that he plays the games but then he's like we'll never be more than friends, but yet he acts like he can tell me what to do. It's really quite annoying because he wants to talk to me all the time and is complaining that I don't ask him to hang out, and that there is a certain procedure he wants me to follow before he will accept. It's total bs and I am getting sick of it.
DreamyChick...if a man isn't part of the plan, he's part of the problem, if he doesn't contribute to making your life better he is a liability and you kick him to the curb.

Tell this guy to get lost, you don't want his friendship and then go out an meet men who aren't asexual hysterical control freaks.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MR_PERFECT
I think usually a guy won't ask questions about a woman's past becuase he's insecure.

I don't want to know my gf's past and i'm positive i'm the best she's ever had (end of getting some details anyway.. sigh)

ew who wants to know that sh1t?

MR_PERFECT

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by mrRuckus
I don't want to know my gf's past and i'm positive i'm the best she's ever had (end of getting some details anyway.. sigh)

If it's someone you're going to be serious about, you will want to know, trust me. If something comes out later it will be worse. I was once at the house of a girl I was dating and her sister starts talking about them all meeting guys in Mexico. The girl I was dating had to shut her up, so I guess it must have been something more to it.

There was a girl in my hometown who slept with nearly 100 guys, the guy she married is from out of town and only thought she had been with 3 guys. I've been with sluts and innocence, I'll tell you right now that sluts usually have psychological problems.

A female friend told me about a boyfriend she had once. The two of them went to a guys house to get some speed (she stopped all this by the time I met her). What she didn't tell the boyfriend was that she dated one of the guys in the house. The guy she dated looked at her like she was the best piece he's ever had. Just by the look on his face, the boyfriend knew they had been together and it caused problems between them.

You ask because you never know when a situation will blind-side you. Another thing, I seriously suggest you find out if she is bi or not, because if she's bi, she will cheat on you.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by mrRuckus

Now that's what I'm fvcking talking about!!! That's a pure DJ attitude. To him, no one else existed in her life (at least no one else that mattered). ;)

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
Now that's what I'm fvcking talking about!!! That's a pure DJ attitude. To him, no one else existed in her life (at least no one else that mattered). ;)
After all, if she do not appreciate your stuff *pulling krap like "geez, my last bf was SOOO HOT"*, then what the hell are you doing with her? Get someone who show some respect! :D

Besides, when you know what you're worth, you really don't even have the impulse to ask anything about your girl's past. For what? If she asks the same thing to you, you're screwed! :D haha