Are you a DJ or an AFC?

Synik

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know this forum is supposed to be a good place to ask questions and get info, but I've been noticing a trend...

So-called "Don Juans" are asking questions, like:

"I really, really, really like her. Should I call her? Should I text her? Maybe I'll have my mom bake me a cake to give to her. Wow, I can't wait until I see her next. I wonder what she's doing right now? Seriously, should I or should I not call her?"

-or-

"I just told her that I love her and now, she won't talk to me. What's going on?"

-or-

"I can't find love. No matter what I do! Any suggestions?"

JESUS CHRIST, MEN! GET IT TOGETHER!

We (the DJ population) have an obligation to keep b!tches in check. If you can't do that, then you're wasting your time.

Here are my answers to the top three questions:

1) Don't constantly think about her; it's doing more bad than good. If you want to call her, do it. Don't be a pu$$y about it. Just do it. Confidence is the key to picking up/keeping/banging any chick. CONFIDENCE. Everyone got it? Good.

2) Number 1, you shouldn't be falling in love with any chick (unless you're a fake Don trying to find a life partner). Love usually ends up being Lust. Infatuation isn't something a DJ should encounter. PERIOD. If you really think the girl might be the "one," just stay away from the pick-up game for awhile. But 9 times out of 10, it's probably your brain f*cking with you. It's kind of like... hunger. When you're hungry, you want food and without any food, you become obsessed with finding food. Think about it.

3) If you're looking for love, this site probably isn't for you. This forum is dedicated to help AFCs meet, date, & screw numerous women all the time. It's not about finding a sweetheart and romanticizing. It's actually more than that. It's about how to become a better person and a more confident MAN. It's a lifestyle... And if you can't hang, then move on out. Good luck!

So, men, let's drink to freedom over the female species (HBs, Hoes, Sluts, DUFFs, and Bookworms, alike). Cheers!

-Synik

coolguy676767

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post, yeah I agree with everything you said, except the part about love there is one thing I want to add. This site is exactly what you said it is, but I think that you will find love if you do this enough. you cant go out looking for love, you go out looking to get laid, and then in the process you might meet a girl who later on you love. So what you said was basically right I just wanted to add that as my own opinion.

heater528

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with everything also except the love part. For 4 years i said to all my friends love is BS.. just an excuse chicks make up. I want to get with as many girls as possible and i dont care how they feel. Then BAM..... all of a sudden it hits and your using the L word and in a completly different type of relationship than youve ever been in.

Gonzalo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The two big problems I see with the board right now are

1) Guys having almost lost complete shame on developing oneitis ("how do I get THIS ONE girl??? help, I want HER HER HER!!!!!").

2) Guys not wanting to approach. What the fvck is up with all those pvssys with the "girls don't approach me" threads? I think there are about three right now.

The worst part is that you got people giving heartfelt "advice" in both of these scenarios. I think the DJ definition of "a man who is a man" or something like that, is leaving way too many gaps... people are really losing focus... and really pissing me off, for that matter.

G

LiveStrong

Don Juan
Reaction score
nice thread bro

Matthias

Reaction score
A little place I like to call...planet earth
Not that my opinion matters, but I disagree a little.

I believe this site CAN be and IS used for the purpose of scoring. That's pretty obvious. However, I feel that if a guy lacks the abilities neccessary to land him the girl of his dreams, he can learn many of those abilities here.

It's a matter of perspective. Some guys just want sex. That's their way of life, I'm not going to knock it. However, some guys truly are interested in finding the right ONE. In fact, some guys feel they have met the right woman, but they don't know how to get her attention. Now, this can be love and it can be flat out lust, and I know that some guys honestly can't tell the difference. I feel that this site gives the right pointers to help a guy in the whole "figuring out that 'love thing'" process.

But again, that's just my opinion. Take it for what it is. It's all relative anyway.

Matthias

Styles

Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep b!tches in check?

That is the purpose of this room in the forum

Don Juan Discussion

about real life situations.

This isn't some generalization disregarding the dynamics of a person's experience.

If you feel that you are Mr DJ, how bout givin some specific advice to those guys.

Now I'm against AFC tendencies, but DJism isn't about just go, go, go, recklessly do whatever without some thought.

It is okay to ask for advice, not all people are master Don Juans yet. It's also okay to use a little strategy.

Synik

Don Juan
Reaction score
No, no, no... I know that came off as a "hater" post, but it wasn't supposed to be. I do believe that love can develop over time, but I don't think it happens as fast as a lot of guys say it does (hence the infatuation). Anyway, I wasn't dissing anyone; I was once an AFC and I'm definately not a master DJ. I was just saying that if you meet a lot of girls instead of catching oneitis, you'll be able to let "love" find you. Feel me?

-Synik

LiveStrong

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah i feel ya bro

Aerospace

Don Juan
Reaction score
Kansas boy is right here, bros. It's a number's game. We just need to improve a bit on self-control. I mean: I soon as we realize we're behaving like a ***** or basking in trivial doubts like 'does she like me' or 'should I call' we should go out in a crowdy place and try our way with every female being we find... :D

Love is kind of an utopistic concept. It's all biochemicals, which fade over time. Read a bit of Lucretius, Giacomo Leopardi or Arthur Schopenhauer. They should help you getting the problem in the right perspective. To synthesize the matter: "Love is the delusion that one woman is special, different from all the others."