are women really so narcisistic???

naes420

Don Juan
Reaction score
is every girl realy so stuck up i mean it seems liek every girl i get realy close with only cares about having alot of drama in there lives..making up storys to start drama shlt...thinking there sooo great...always want to be center of attention..so fuking jeoulous of everything.....and just dumb sh/t like that is there a decent girl out there somewhere???

The Forms

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're only seventeen. I'm not going to lie and say that in a few years chicks will completely stop with all that mess, but most of them chill out a lot on it (or at least learn how to hide it better).

Remember girls need a ****load of validation. That's where a lot of this comes from. Girls don't have steady confidence levels like guys. Guys get confidence based on how they feel about themselves. Girls get their confidence from how they feel other people see them. So even the hottest 17 year old you know is going to be jelous and dramatic about a lot of things because she hasn't matured enough to be comfortable with who she is. She compares herself to all the other little girls you know all day long, and has to find ways to feel better about herself. This usually entails talking **** and finding fault with all the other girls. She'll create drama to make herself feel like her life is interesting (because, let's be honest, a 17 years old high school student with no real amount of responsibility doesn't have THAT much going on. So she invents some stuff).

Now, some girls mature faster (mentally) than others, so you CAN find a girl who won't be so bad about this. But you'd be hard pressed to find a woman under 50 who can really keep this under control completely.

I say just roll with it. First and foremost, don't take yourself too seriously, and a lot of life gets much easier. Realize all this drama is no big deal really and just play around with it. Talk some ****, get her worked up. It's not like it's that bad a thing to do. Have fun with it.

Understand that this is what girls need at your age, and give it to them.

Cash37

Don Juan
Reaction score
The correct answer is yes, but a real man wont live in any woman's fantasy land. Check that at the first sign, and let her know your in control from the start.

Oisdog

Don Juan
Reaction score
The correct answer is that yes...all PEOPLE are so self involved!

You sound quite bitter dude...there are good girls out there, just keep looking! I got one and I got to keep my balls in tact

naes420

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cash37 said:
woman's fantasy land.
thats exactly what im ****ing talking about...they just want to live in there own fantasy worlds where everyone is there friends and everyone loves them and they are always the center of attention...I CANT FUKING STAND IT!

baller1985

Banned
Reaction score
naes420

Lowell, MA, thats crazy close to me........girls from that area are defintely WAY OUT THERE

just wait till u get to college, girls wont be like that anymore

The Forms

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks to me like you have two options.

1) you can get all angry about how overly dramatic these girls are and decide you're better than that (which is you being kind of dramatic in response to their drama). or. . .

2) you can play the game. Gossip with them about the drama and say things like "yea, **** susie, who the hell does she think she is. . . " and have fun being right in the middle of it.

The number one thing that I think a lot of us need to understand about our lives, the world, and our place in it is that we shouldn't take ourselves too seriously.

So these girls like to gossip and have drama i their lives. They're seventeen. That's what seventeen year old girls do. There's nothing wrong with playing the game. Jump right in there and give them what they want.

As long as YOU know that it's nothing serious and it's just something people do at your age it can be fun. Remember, don't take yourself so serious here.

Because honestly, this is just a phase that girls your age are in. They'll grow out of it soon enough, but until that time you can either join in or step aside. And trust me, it's always more fun to join in.

IPreyOnIt

Don Juan
Reaction score
Every girl is stuck up until you get to know em. You gotta kick in the door and tame these hos. Simple.

Actually....easier said than done sometime.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They're broads ,they're not gonna talk about politics and the NFL or career advancement all day.

Thats why I say to talk to women..brush up on pop-culture and whatevers hot in the entertainment world.. and be ready to learn to listen and comment without involving yourself.

Reaction score
naes420 said:
is every girl realy so stuck up i mean it seems liek every girl i get realy close with only cares about having alot of drama in there lives..making up storys to start drama shlt...thinking there sooo great...always want to be center of attention..so fuking jeoulous of everything.....and just dumb sh/t like that is there a decent girl out there somewhere???
At 17 years of age, you summed it up well!! This is the reality!! Don't listen to the Homos who say you are bitter. Homos and Hors are partners in crime - they are both perversions to The Natural Order Of Things!!!! http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=50480