Are u sick of me yet?

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My gf keeps asking me if im sick of her. I keep reassuring her that i'm not and she can call me anytime, but she still keeps sayin that. Kinda makes me nervous, cuz im not sure how to act now. It's only at the 5th date point, so i guess we're not that comfortable with each other yet where we could just call a couple times a day and feel totally normal about it. It doesnt bother me when she calls, not sure why she thinks that, is she just bein insecure or is she tryin to tel me shes sick of me lol

Yesterday she came over round 3, we had sex, saw a movie, had dinner and came back to watch tv for a couple hrs. So she left around 10:00. At 8:30 she was like are u getting totally sick of me, i been with u all day long. Is she just bein insecure? or is this like a shyt test. And im gonna end up failing it cuz i didnt have anything else to do but see her for 7 hrs? Now I feel like maybe i should have told her i had soemthin to do. What do u think is she just really into me and bein insecure or is it more?

JPFromTally

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to date a girl like this and trust me when I tell you that it will only get worse. Pretty soon you will be walking on eggshells because you think any little thing you say will offend her.

You need to tell her right now, "Look.. Having to reasure you constantly is going to get old quick. If I ever get sick of you, I'll let you know."

COMPTON

Don Juan
Reaction score
DON'T WALK, RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This girl is way too insecure! Take it from me I have been there as well. Next thing you know you will reassure her again and again to build her confidence, when she should be building yours, Don't say anything when she asks just act nonchalant and she'll then tell you that you are hurting her feelings, beware the shyt test! I am an expert on those

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
COMPTON said:
DON'T WALK, RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This girl is way too insecure! Take it from me I have been there as well. Next thing you know you will reassure her again and again to build her confidence, when she should be building yours, Don't say anything when she asks just act nonchalant and she'll then tell you that you are hurting her feelings, beware the shyt test! I am an expert on those

What kind of shyt test exactly would it be? im a little confused on that. I kinda had this sense that it was a trap the past couple times she did it. If thats wat u mean by shyt test. I cant explain it, but i just get this gut feelin that altho she really does prob lke me alot and is insecure about how much i like her, its at the same time a way of her feelin me out (subconsciously or soemthign) to see what i will say in response. and if i answer in that wussy reassuring way, her attraction will drop way down.

Or is it possible that she just really likes me alot and its all innocent? We do have great chemistry and a riduculous amt of stuff in common. I'm crazy about her already, but i learned my lesson now from lots of bad expreiences where i came on too strong. so now i refuse to call her more than once a day, and soemtimes will just wait till she calls. Maybe its driving her crazy but if i called anymore often shed prob dump me cuz chicks r wacko like that. I hope its genuine and she just really likes me. It seemed cute at first and i was happy to see she liked me that much, but now its gettin weird.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
be HONEST with her and tell her this;

JPFromTally said:
"Look.. Having to reasure you constantly is going to get old quick. If I ever get sick of you, I'll let you know."

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she's just insecure...she's probably having a bad mood and feels like she's garbage...from time to time it'll happen.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is just insecure and afraid of getting hurt, which is what it sounds like has happened to her before. She likes you a lot. When she asks if you are sick of her, smile like it is an absurd idea, say "no," and then simply forget all about it.

It sounds like you are doing very well with her; keep it up.

pagemaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Dj,

I wouldn' run. If you are having sex with her then be happy. She is a little insecure but that is a good thing cuz you are playing the game right.

She'll calm down a little later.