are these real

Dillinger

Don Juan
Reaction score
The t!ts are real! The girl is THICK not FAT. Yes I would fvck both of them, matter of fact I would try to fvck them the same time!

LuvMyArmyMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chico, CA during school, and Irivine off-school
whomever said those girls are fat must be smoking something....if they're fat, then you must like girls that look like holocaust survivors.

And to clear things up, generally girls with naturally huge breasts are not thin (like a size 2-4), because breast tissue is mostly fat. And when you have a lot of fat on your chest, theres a huge chance you'll have it other places too. And if a girl were to have giant breasts and is fat, and if she loses weight, she'll lose a cup size or so. It's just how it works. There are exceptions of course to girls that are huge but with small boobs and some girls just happen to be thinner and have huge breasts but end up having tremendous back pain and end up having reduction surguries because their small bodies can't handle the weight. Ever wonder why Pamela anderson's boobs have always looked fake? because she's so tiny it looks disproportional to have enormous breasts. Therefore, when a girl is bigger her body is able to handle bigger breasts better. Believe me, i know this as i have breasts and i'm in a sorority.

Nex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by LuvMyArmyMan
whomever said those girls are fat must be smoking something....if they're fat, then you must like girls that look like holocaust survivors.
Those are the girls I like. :D

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dillinger - those pics are so nast! I haven't had breakfest yet today and I'm pretty sure I won't now... well maybe after I work out i'll concider eating.

Those girls are on the heftier side, not saying they wouldn't be good for a one nighter though:D Still not my typical date type. For some reason i'm majorly attracted to evenly proportioned taller girls, usually they don't have breast that are that large. I'm not really a tit guy all in all, I mean a girl has to have them but haveing them that large really isn't an issue with me.

Tryin to Grow a Chin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chubby chicks are DEF.

I've fvcked my share of ultra-skinny chicks and found it most unsatisfying. It was though I was fvcking thin air, or my mattress.

So much better when they have some flesh on them.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey i'm a girl and even i wouldn't want to bone a boney chick.

and no, those girls are NOT on the hefty side. Since when is muscular hefty?
Okay the one on the left isn't all that hefty. But the one on the right (titani-tits) would definately give my back some issues if I were to try to lift her. That's hefty enough for me. How do you confuse fat (breat is mostly fat as pointed out) with muscle?

Nex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Those girls are seriously overweight on my scale, it's disgusting. And even if they weren't fat, the one on the left needs a freakin' toothbrush and the one on the right needs to lighten up on the "I hope you can't tell I'm an ugly *****" make-up.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well okay

She isn't all that bad, but she's no superstar i my book. I Had better sitting on my lap last night at one of my local bars, and I wasn't all that impressed by her either.

I'll admit she has some presence but take a look at any web site pretaining to LV nightclubs and you'll see why i probably wouldn't even turn my head if I noticed this girl out and about.

It's kinda hard to tell with that jacket on but I think she could do for some side bends as well.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's clearly fat.

Look at her face, that's a pretty big give away, her arms also, and the size of her stomach. It's a pretty ****ty picture but I'd be willing to bet money that she's between 160-180

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldnt go as far as calling her 'fat', but she is rather chubby or big boned.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Helpless" THIS! *raises middle finger* ;)

Well she isn't pretty but she isn't fat.

You guys are helpless.
Is she you by any chance? U seem to be getting kinda defencive here:D We are just giving our opinions, down girl!;)

Laterz...

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha no way in hell that is me. I'm just stunned at what guys think is fat these days. Personally, i dont think she's fat. but whatever.
Why is that? I mean our society conditions us (women and men) to be very superficial about what we find attractive. Look at the light that supermodels are put in. Countless magazines, Television, Movies, Advertizing just about every form of media depicts thin women as the ideal woman.

Think about how many girls in america are starving themselves to loose a few pounds. Binge eating and bulima are a the norm for many girls because they want to look thinner or in their mind prettier.

It's not a new concept, it's been ground into our psyche since we were born.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by MetalFortress
Fat? pfft stupid

Her breasts are unnatural as hell though. I'd go for the chick on the left, but not the one on the right. Fake boobs suck.
Her boobs look unnatural because she is wearing a ****ty bra. My boobs are that size...and they are 100% natural. I'm "thick"...hourglass figure with massive mammaries and wide curvy hips and a waist that is sorta small compared to the rest of me. Boobs that size can be natural on a non-fat girl as long as her ass/hips are curvy enough to off-set the top-heavyness. It's all about balance...

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
haha no way in hell that is me. I'm just stunned at what guys think is fat these days. Personally, i dont think she's fat. but whatever.
Well, the guys who think any female whose physique doesn't resemble a 12 year old boy is fat have issues. Anorexic looking girls/women look like pre-pubescent boys...no boobs, no curves, just a walking board. They should just save their time and money and go find a tree with a knot hole in it. :D