Are the chicks looking for an athletic or bodybuilders build?

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Fatality
I'm not going to worry about a small minority. I'm willing to bet that most of the girls I run into will be born and raised un the USA.
Yeah, and most of them will weigh 300 lbs with a lot of "all American" fat dangling on their arms and thighs right?
:D

Come on, more seriously, I remember seeing you in another thread complaining about how no women would approach you. Maybe your bodybuilder type of physique is scaring them away, I don't know...:eek:
I think the worst case would be a guy who's below average in height and trying TOO HARD to "compensate" by becoming a "muscle freak".

California Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls like athletic builds. Bigger guys die faster. Americans aren't well known for having low mortality rates in old age.

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJBen
You, my friend, are a crotch sniffing, tutu wearing pansy. And considering this bickering is now taking up needed board space, I wont soak up the space anymore.

:D <--- look at me, the smiley in my post immediately changed the tone
LOL all I did was point out the fact that you got upset over nothing. Here was a guy talking about maturity too ROFLMAO

This is you> :mad:

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Le Parisien
Yeah, and most of them will weigh 300 lbs with a lot of "all American" fat dangling on their arms and thighs right?

Come on, more seriously, I remember seeing you in another thread complaining about how no women would approach you. Maybe your bodybuilder type of physique is scaring them away, I don't know...:eek:
I think the worst case would be a guy who's below average in height and trying TOO HARD to "compensate" by becoming a "muscle freak".
Yeah maybe it does intimidate them but none of the girls that I've ever been with or appraoached said they didn't like it. Height has nothing to do with why I bodybuild, I just really enjoy doing it.

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Fatality
Yeah maybe it does intimidate them but none of the girls that I've ever been with or appraoached said they didn't like it. Height has nothing to do with why I bodybuild, I just really enjoy doing it.
Nah, I was just busting on you a little bit, since you seem to have this hardcore "all American";) muscle mentality.

I didn't mean to insult you if you are not tall, it's just this thread reminded me of a guy that I always see at my local club. He's like 5'6, but so muscular that you would think he's the product of a secret military experiment or something, and I'm NOT exagerating. Maybe he thinks he's cool but from my observation he doesn't have that much success with the ladies.

Anyway back to the initial topic. I think there are two types of muscular guy:
1) Those who are "naturally" muscular, in other words those who are muscular with a reasonable amount of working out and eating right.
2) Those who obvioulsy are NOT genetically meant to be big, but they fought against mother nature, armed with all those unhealthy "supplements", steroids, hormones etc etc...

Girls dig the first type of muscular guy, but the second type is usually refered to as "(muscle) freaks".

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Le Parisien
Nah, I was just busting on you a little bit, since you seem to have this hardcore "all American";) muscle mentality.

I didn't mean to insult you if you are not tall, it's just this thread reminded me of a guy that I always see at my local club. He's like 5'6, but so muscular that you would think he's the product of a secret military experiment or something, and I'm NOT exagerating. Maybe he thinks he's cool but from my observation he doesn't have that much success with the ladies.

1) Those who are "naturally" muscular, in other words those who are muscular with a reasonable amount of working out and eating right.
2) Those who obvioulsy are NOT genetically meant to be big, but they fought against mother nature, armed with all those unhealthy "supplements", steroids, hormones etc etc...

Girls dig the first type of muscular guy, but the second type is usually refered to as "(muscle) freaks".
Well I'm 5'8 205 lbs. don't know the body fat but my waist is 31"

Maybe this 5'6 guy doesn't have any game. Your body means absolutely nothing if you don't have game. Does he have a bad face? If he does the body isn't gonna help much then either.

madgame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Not true. The muscle ppl gain by working out and eating properly is the same type of muscle they (or anybody else for that matter) would gain by adding/using (unhealthy) supplements and stereoids/hormones. The only difference between the type of guy (most) women prefer and the "muscle freaks" (most) women dont dig too much is the amount of muscle they have (compared to their frame size).

Je voulais pas t'injurer, mais ce que t'as dit c'était pas vrai ;-)