Are the chicks looking for an athletic or bodybuilders build?

catlovesfood

Don Juan
Reaction score
Are the chicks looking for an athletic or bodybuilders build?

Ive asked many girls and alot want the athletic type, but others want a bodybuilders type of body, what's your opinion on the matter? :p

blabla

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some women like hairy men, some can only stand hairless. It really is just a preferance.

I'd suggest you don't go to extreeme though and become the %3 body fat ratio, hyper muscled, see the veins poping out complete with shiny skin in a taning bed and disgustingly small underwear look. I know at least one woman who finds it disgusting.

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I'd say it really depends on the women, "all kinds of tastes are out there in the nature" as the French would say.:D

From my personal experience, only American women (and as a consequence American men) have much higher probability to "appreciate" the bodybuilder type.

Most Europeans and Asians would definitely pick the Athletic over the Bodybuilder, you can't imagine how many Euro-chicks have told me that the "all American" buff body type is just GROSS.(the type that is only achievable with heavy doses of "supplements" and hormones and sh*t:rolleyes:, extremely unhealthy)

Obviously, in this country, everything should be BIG. Big house, big car, big body, etc... Oh I shouldn't forget BIG OBESITY...
:D

semag

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've said it before, and I'll say it again.

Don't listen to what a chick says, unless you're looking at the two body types in the room and she picks one. Here's why.

All the skinny pvssy underwear models in magazines and shyt are airbrushed to hell. Any model in a magazine is airbrushed, and they use lenses and shyt to make them seem "softer," and better looking. Same thing with movies.

Pictures and real life have a big difference.

Put a chick in the same room as some pvssy little guy and arnold, and see who she picks. The size is definitely an automatic "alpha" characteristic, and although extreme size can halt progress with ladies, Being "big" will probably help you in real life, make you seem more of a man.

Besides, who wants to be a pvssy ass skinny guy anyway ;)

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by semag

Don't listen to what a chick says, unless you're looking at the two body types in the room and she picks one. Here's why.

All the skinny pvssy underwear models in magazines and shyt are airbrushed to hell. Any model in a magazine is airbrushed, and they use lenses and shyt to make them seem "softer," and better looking. Same thing with movies.

Put a chick in the same room as some pvssy little guy and arnold, and see who she picks. The size is definitely an automatic "alpha" characteristic, and although extreme size can halt progress with ladies, Being "big" will probably help you in real life, make you seem more of a man.

major bump on everything you said

DJBen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, there you have it.

Although I reckon Arnolds not the best example anymore. Losing hair, bad heart, losing some muscle, joint problems... :p

When women say one thing, they almost ALWAYS mean the other.

Reaction score
Well from my experience, younger teenage girls don't really give a **** if you got arnie like muscles or not(as long as your not a fat ass) I know many hot teen chicks that go out with some skinny fvckers. While I've noticed that once chicks get older(20+) they appreciate a solid build more(not the steriod freak look though)

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJBen
lol, there you have it.

Although I reckon Arnolds not the best example anymore. Losing hair, bad heart, losing some muscle, joint problems... :p

When women say one thing, they almost ALWAYS mean the other.
Arnold isn't losing his hair. Baldness is genetic. You can use all the steroids in the world but if baldness isn't in your genes you won't go bald.

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by semag

Lol, no offense, but I know some one would come up with a reply like this.
Let me guess, you are from the US of A right? The mentality is very different elsewhere, things are a little different.
Again women always appreciate a "healthy looking" guy, but NOT the overly muscular heavy bodybuilder type.

DJBen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Fatality
Arnold isn't losing his hair. Baldness is genetic. You can use all the steroids in the world but if baldness isn't in your genes you won't go bald.
He's beginning to lose some hair. I didnt say it was anything to do with drug abuse or anything. Maybe he isnt and it just looked pretty damn thin when I last saw him, but either way, I didnt say **** about genetics and steroids. Just made a joke about using him as an example :rolleyes:

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's beginning to lose some hair. I didnt say it was anything to do with drug abuse or anything. Maybe he isnt and it just looked pretty damn thin when I last saw him, but either way, I didnt say **** about genetics and steroids. Just made a joke about using him as an example :rolleyes:
No he is not losing his hair. Why are you getting so upset? I don't think I said anything offensive. I just gave you the facts.

As Arnold would say...

"Chill out, ****wad":D

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Le Parisien
Lol, no offense, but I know some one would come up with a reply like this.
Let me guess, you are from the US of A right? The mentality is very different elsewhere, things are a little different.
Again women always appreciate a "healthy looking" guy, but NOT the overly muscular heavy bodybuilder type.
Most of us will never leave the US of A so really who cares about the foreign girls?

DJBen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No he is not losing his hair. Why are you getting so upset? I don't think I said anything offensive. I just gave you the facts.

As Arnold would say...

"Chill out, ****wad":D
Thank you for your extremely constructive, productive, and insightful post. Good to see your maturity shining through too, pal.

SealTeamSix

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you look CK ads, you do not see Arnold type of dudes right? There must be reason behind that!

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of us will never leave the US of A so really who cares about the foreign girls?
What about foreign girls coming to the USA?

;)

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you for your extremely constructive, productive, and insightful post. Good to see your maturity shining through too, pal.
Obviously I was kidding hence the smiley face. How did me telling you that steroids don't cause baldness unless it is in your genes offend you?

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by R3N3GAD3
What about foreign girls coming to the USA?

;)
I'm not going to worry about a small minority. I'm willing to bet that most of the girls I run into will be born and raised un the USA.

stevera004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not going to worry about a small minority. I'm willing to bet that most of the girls I run into will be born and raised un the USA.
I feel sorry for you, I really do.

DJBen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obviously I was kidding hence the smiley face. How did me telling you that steroids don't cause baldness unless it is in your genes offend you?
You, my friend, are a crotch sniffing, tutu wearing pansy. And considering this bickering is now taking up needed board space, I wont soak up the space anymore.

:D <--- look at me, the smiley in my post immediately changed the tone